Female piercings

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a few topics out there about guys getting pierced (and yes, I realize this is a forum about penises :p ) But I was wondering if any of the women out there have genital piercings and what their experiences have been with them.

the_force: I personally love women with piercings...my tongue does too lol and since i'd rather be down on a woman then anything else...any that helps a woman get off from me lickin the hell outta her..the better lol

pink&pierced

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had to stop lurking and get myself a nick just to anwser this question. :) Hi everybody!

I have quite a few piercings, but Im fairly new to "below the belt" piercings. Ive had my nipples done for quite some time, by far my favorite and the most painful piercing I have, they were very troublesome but worth it! I also have a septum piercing,a monroe and stretched ears.

I just recently got my first genital piercing, a VCH (vertical clit hood), it was the least painful piercing I have had. I barely felt the stick..and it healed so fast, in a matter of weeks. whereas my nipples took over a year...its so pretty and deffinately enhanced my feeling although I don't get that "rub your legs together and orgasm" sensitivity that some women claim to have. Overall, great experience. I would highly recommend getting a VCH to any girl, new to piercing or not. its so pretty, easy to care for and effective! hehe.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 26 2005, 06:15 PM
There's a few topics out there about guys getting pierced (and yes, I realize this is a forum about penises :p ) But I was wondering if any of the women out there have genital piercings and what their experiences have been with them.
[post=286725]Quoted post[/post]​

I have four separate inner lip piercings (each with a diamond stud). I also got had my inner lips tattooed this past summer. Ironically, they are the only things I've had done besides having my ears pierced. The lip piercings actually weren't too bad (although I do have a high pain threshold). The main issue with the tattoo was the healing part...VERY itchy. Anyway, I love the effect. I do get stares when I'm at the gym and a couple of women have even asked me if it really hurt to get it done. My husband loves to go down on me and this just has given him even more incentive!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat@Feb 27 2005, 01:33 PM
Anyway, I love the effect. I do get stares when I'm at the gym and a couple of women have even asked me if it really hurt to get it done.
[post=286886]Quoted post[/post]​

A bit of an exhibitionist are you, Kat? Either way, you sure are confident with your body.

I rarely even shower at the gym these days. At least it got rid of the unwanted attention I was getting.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Feb 28 2005, 08:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Feb 28 2005, 08:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kat@Feb 27 2005, 01:33 PM
Anyway, I love the effect.  I do get stares when I&#39;m at the gym and a couple of women have even asked me if it really hurt to get it done. 
[post=286886]Quoted post[/post]​

A bit of an exhibitionist are you, Kat? Either way, you sure are confident with your body.

I rarely even shower at the gym these days. At least it got rid of the unwanted attention I was getting.
[post=287034]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I do think I have a pretty decent body. But besides some personal photos and of course at home, the gym is actually the only place that I&#39;m naked in front of others. In terms of my lips...they are hard to miss. however, I don&#39;t really go out of my way to display them...they are just very visable from front or back. I do keep myself shaved smooth so that even makes them more noticable. I know it sounds wierd but in terms of the piercings and tattoo, I really got them for myself and not for public display.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you didn&#39;t take offense; it was just the impression I got from a couple of your posts. You didn&#39;t come across as someone who would mind the stares and questions. Most attractive women I know wouldn&#39;t be quite that comfortable with their own bodies.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 1 2005, 08:54 AM
I hope you didn&#39;t take offense; it was just the impression I got from a couple of your posts. You didn&#39;t come across as someone who would mind the stares and questions. Most attractive women I know wouldn&#39;t be quite that comfortable with their own bodies.
[post=287315]Quoted post[/post]​

No offense taken&#33; I really don&#39;t mind the stares or questions. It is just that I don&#39;t go out of my way in other venues to show off those parts of my body. I&#39;ve worked out for so many years that I feel pretty comfortable in the locker room. However, put me naked in another public place and I definetely would feel much more self-concious.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[I just recently got my first genital piercing, a VCH (vertical clit hood), it was the least painful piercing I have had. I barely felt the stick..and it healed so fast, in a matter of weeks. whereas my nipples took over a year...its so pretty and deffinately enhanced my feeling although I don&#39;t get that "rub your legs together and orgasm" sensitivity that some women claim to have. Overall, great experience. I would highly recommend getting a VCH to any girl, new to piercing or not. its so pretty, easy to care for and effective&#33; hehe.
[post=286880]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you take the piercing of the VCH out without it closing, or does it always need a ring in? Have you heard of anyone who has had a their sensations reduced from this?

Been curious about this...

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can you take the piercing of the VCH out without it closing, or does it always need a ring in? Have you heard of anyone who has had a their sensations reduced from this?

Been curious about this...
Since this hasn't been answered, I'll pick it up. Male genital tissues are similar to female, and I have a fair bit of direct knowledge of the workings of female piercings, as well.

The thin tissue of the hood is much like the man's frenum, and heals very well. So well, that it should be possible to remove the jewelry for periods, once it is healed. You will have to experiment with how long you can leave it out, and it will help to buy a taper for getting it back in when necessary.

To avoid desensitization, it's also possible to change piercings for when more or less sensitivity is desired - say a ring, versus a short or long barbell - and wearing titanium jewelry that weighs much less helps as well.

Good Luck,

FF

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a VCH a number of years ago: although the piercer told me not to mess with it for six weeks it was superficially healed within a few days to the point where I could happily masturbate. Unlike some of the other posters I found the piercing itself extremely painful and I'm considered to have an extremely high pain threshold - it's a bloody big needle forced through a sensitive part of your anatomy and I find it amazing that some women say they didn't find it especially painful. When first done it can close up very quickly and its normally recommended that for a good while you don't take the jewellery out for any length of time otherwise it will start closing up, however once I'd had it done for a year I often left it out for a week or more, however this probably varies from person to person. Once the piercing is done thankfully so is the pain and it didn't hurt even when in contact with clothing. After a few days I was no longer aware it was there, and it doesn't really add much to sex apart from the visual aspect for me, although using a vibrator against my clit also sends the vibrations through the bar i wear however this is so bloody noisy i usually take it out. A VCH is a particularly good genital piercing to have as the bar lies along your natural contiours. Lots of people choose to wear a ring with a captive ball however I've always gone for a bar as its easy to take in and out myself. I wish they made more choice in jewellery for genital piercings, I so want something with diamonds and dangly flowers.