Female pleasure and circumcision

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is quite a remarkable survey that I hadn't seen before - I found the link when looking for a joke about orgasm. :redface:

Circumcision affects Male Sexuality & Female Partner's Pleasure

In this regard, I conducted the first survey of womenwho have had the comparative experience of intercourse with both types of penises.
The vast majority of these women agreed there is indeed a definite, discernible difference between circumcised and natural intercourse. Natural intercourse is decidedly superior — gloriously better.
Top 3 of the survey's many significant findings:

Women were almost 5 times likelier to achieve vaginal orgasm when the man had a natural penis.

And they were significantly likelier to achieve multiple vaginal orgasms, as well.

Uncircumcised men usually lasted longer. Conversely,premature ejaculation was significantly more common among circumcised men. And, contrary to expectation, even if the man could prolong circumcised intercourse, women didn't like it !

>Surveyed women preferred sex with a natural penis by a margin of 9 to 1 — not 2 to 1, not 3 to 1 —9 to 1.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That site is run by religious nuts who have an anti-circumcision obsession. I would not trust the results at all.
Now, I have to go contribute to that thread about LPSG and insomnia. It's almost 3 AM!

This is quite a remarkable survey that I hadn't seen before - I found the link when looking for a joke about orgasm. :redface:

In this regard, I conducted the first survey of womenwho have had the comparative experience of intercourse with both types of penises.
The vast majority of these women agreed there is indeed a definite, discernible difference between circumcised and natural intercourse. Natural intercourse is decidedly superior — gloriously better.

Women were almost 5 times likelier to achieve vaginal orgasm when the man had a natural penis.

And they were significantly likelier to achieve multiple vaginal orgasms, as well.

Uncircumcised men usually lasted longer. Conversely,premature ejaculation was significantly more common among circumcised men. And, contrary to expectation, even if the man could prolong circumcised intercourse, women didn't like it !

>Surveyed women preferred sex with a natural penis by a margin of 9 to 1 — not 2 to 1, not 3 to 1 —9 to 1.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have a remarkable interest in sex for religious nuts. :eek:

Well, I think anyone who is religious is a religious nut, so perhaps I'm biased (I was raised sorta Catholic, and I was raised to have a brain. The latter won out...). Nut or not, that site is dedicated towards telling people to not get circumsized, so of course their "poll" is going to say women prefer uncircumsized guys. I don't think any of their info is legit.
Personally I don't really care if the guy is cut or not. If anything I might slightly prefer cut guys. The ribbing is a nice feeling and in my experience they tend to last longer (perhaps they lose a little sensitivity :confused: ).

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did they take into consideration that women who're willing to have intercourse with a man who's circumcised wont have any trouble climaxing?

I, for one, have only been with one man uncircumcised. One. And I've been with more people than I have fingers and toes. :X lol I prefer cut men, honestly. I know many people here believe it to be an archaic procedure, but that's just mho.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it's just not the battleground in the UK as it seems to be in the States - because we tend not to cut.

I do think that there is something to the premise that a cut cock will extract/scrape the lubrication out. And we imagine that there will a be differences - maybe they are just not that pronounced.

Is there any reliable research?

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here on Italy only the Jeews are circumcised... So i don't know how to argue about this matter. I read that circumcision is good for hygiene of the penis, but although i am not circumcised i haven't problems to be clean there... According the female's pleasure, i don't think that circumcions may have effects, positives or negatives, about this; if a girl prefere a circumcised or an uncut man, i suppose who she does it for aestethics reasons.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have a remarkable interest in sex for religious nuts. :eek:

I find that soothing. At least not another group that is trying to tell us sex will get you into hell, or other cock-and-bull stories.

However, they run completely against my personal preference. Like Heather, I prefer cut guys, I just feel better with them. The little number of uncut cocks I have experienced somehow never felt just as intense.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...my approach to the situation for sure is not religious but about what I feel inside. And to me penises with foreskin and without give different sensations...

Than sex with cut penis is delicious, do not hurt me or is rash, abrasive etc..I do lub naturally a lot than only if a penis is hugelly girthy that will strech and hurt (I think)...and condons allergies are not pleasurable to me and for sure better sex is without plastics (when is safe for sure).

But foreskin gave extra, different, lovely sensations by being there...but by far an far my sex style preference is penetration. I love that and is my thing, tunel vision..I love penis inside and when he is there, feeling every move he makes . Than my senses pleasures is focus in my vagina walls no where else...no distraction not other wanting but have it inside asap...than I will have different sensations with different penis..wick, medium, strong than others that may have nothing to do with foreskin but fricctions by different girths between penises...but than again if the foreskin is there will give extra sensations among different sensations...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sex with a cut cock of a thick girth can get painful, even if you do keep yourself lubed up. Sure there is more friction but the pain id the deal breaker sometimes where you just need to get it finished and have a rest..ie, thicker isnt always better

However with a uncut cock the friction is alot less and feels all nice and smooth. Sure on a thinner cock it reduces the pleasure and friction but..oh well that happens wether its cut or not

But isnt it true that a foreskin reduces the sensation the guy gets giving him less friction and feeling? (assuming with a looser foreskin)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

That whole article is an advertisement for a restoration product (see near the end of the page for the link.)

carlspackler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before I found this site, I've always read circumcision is the preferable choice for woman. As a teen, I remember reading somewhere that it is about balanced of the amount of men who are circumcised and those who aren't. Growing up I remember wishing that I had been circumcised... but now that I've had experience, and have had comments from others, I'm honeslty glad I wasn't, and I thank my parents for chosing so :)

And in the sense for woman, seems to me it is preference, and no study could prove otherwise. Every penis is different from the one before, so it seems to me that those studies can't get actual facts.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That whole article is an advertisement for a restoration product (see near the end of the page for the link.)

Yes it is a shame that the issue is a battleground and commercial goldmine.

I don't think that you could deny though that removing between 30 and 50% of the skin of the penis, will lead to at least a significant difference in friction during intercourse.

Maybe if a cock is on the limit for you, it would be better uncut and on the small side for you, cut.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Admitted - scrape was their word for the action of the coronal ridge on the glands of the penis - not very sexy.

BBS - sorry for being nosey, but if it doesn't feel different, why would you have a preference?

Looks more appealing to me. If you said, "Picture a penis." I would get a very specific image in my mind. It doesn't mean I don't like ones that don't look like that, but that's what I'd see, ideally, when a dude drops trou.

Fuck you bitch you if you dont what people to fuck your ass then get out of the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck you bitch you if you dont what people to fuck your ass then get out of the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Kitchens and anal sex are not dependant upon each other.
  2. This is no way to address a total stranger.
  3. The private message was sufficient.
  4. You must want me so bad. Why else would you be so angry?
  5. I like talking about sex.
  6. The above statement does not mean I want to be bombarded with images of strange penises.
  7. If I was here to look at penises, I would still have a subscription to the gallery.
  8. Misogynist much? Why does it anger you if a woman who has never rejected you personally doesn't want youur attention?
  9. Don't contact me again, or I'll subpoena the site for your IP address, and press charges against you. I find the legal process fascinating.
  10. Re: above statement: Don't test me.