Female Roommate ... Too Much Exposure

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by WorthyGirthy, Mar 2, 2005.

1. WorthyGirthy

WorthyGirthy New Member

I have just graduated college and during my stay there I have had two female roommates. The first one was of no consequence, however, the second happened to come into my room to wake up me up (due to a neighbor knocking on the door) and saw a little more than she should have (I sleep commando). After that, and even though she had a serious boyfriend, there were comments made that were somewhat uncomfortable, especially in front of some of her friends.
    Have any of you had an experience like this? How did you handle it?

2. Imported

Gold Member

pdrprst: It's not so bad really. As long as she has cute friends and doesn't mind the noise.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I had a female roommate once. She had a rather large set of C-cups and she was pretty proud of 'em. So, naturally, if I saw her in a camisole top, I'd point out her breasts. And I have a pair of pajama flannel shorts that I'll wear around the house. On a couple of occasions, I had freeballed in 'em and started bouncing up and down and the package was bouncing with me. She chuckled.

Point is, it's all in how you carry yourself. So she saw some of the goods. If she jokes with you and you can joke with her, then it's all good. If her comments make you uncomfortable, then you really ought to step up and let her know. No sense in you feeling all weird about a situation, especially if she's a friend and she can do something to help resolve that awkwardness.

4. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

I had a female roommate in college but didn't try anything with her. Not that I didn't want to, but it was more of a brother/sister- friendship type thing. On her part, anyway.

She never raised the subject of penis size, but she must have known. I just assumed she didn't care.

5. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    I've never had any kind of roommate (of any of the many genders) - but when it comes to female neighbours I've run into similar kinds of problems. The worst when I was asleep and woken up by a really loud knock on the door - after throwing on a dressing gown a little too hastily, I answered - only to see a neighbour I hardly knew complaining about my loud music (which was actually coming from next door). You don't need an overactive imagination to know which body part accidentally came into view. Our strategy of avoidancve and pretending it never happened works well.

6. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Well, an inference could be made as to how much you saw (even though you didn't)

Discomfort can be spread around... you may need to be creative to get the job done. (No, I don't advise making people uncomfortable without provocation)

I knew a woman who was routinely overlooked for her occupational contributions... her (female) colleague was routinely thanked for insignificant things (or even things she didn't do). The question around the office was " how does she get all that credit?" ... to which the response came "...well, I know _I'm_ not sleeping with the boss." Truth was ... neither woman was!

Thus, a rumor was created without ever uttering it!

Draft saved Draft deleted