Female "sensitivity" and the economic crisis - more male sexual aggression?

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
There's a well-known correlation between sexual aggression and the performance of economies.

-In times of economic crisis, the number of rape-victims and victims of domestic abuse tends to skyrocket. The correlation is observed quasi-universally.

Have you noticed any of this? See more sexual aggression around you? Are men more rude now that the economy's in a dump? Perhaps in your case, changes are very subtle, but noticeable nonetheless? And how do you cope with any of these changes? Something specific and concrete you do?

I find this correlation very sad, because the opposite should be aimed at: more love and caring, especially in times of economic slow-down. Because that's the way to keep the optimism going - optimism needed to foster creativity and to launch new, economically viable ideas.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This guy wants to make it about female sensitivity......once again his feelings about women are quite obvious.

Suddenly women are going to start being more sensitive due to the economy? I don't even know when or where to start laughing on this one. Just wait, as you respond to his posts he will make it more and more about women and then he'll throw in a "I am trying to speak to the men on this" "I'm trying to educate you women on how you are" "See i told you women were overly sensitive, I was right"

Just look at this guys recent post history to get what he's trying to do to you all.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
This guy wants to make it about female sensitivity......once again his feelings about women are quite obvious.

Suddenly women are going to start being more sensitive due to the economy? I don't even know when or where to start laughing on this one. Just wait, as you respond to his posts he will make it more and more about women and then he'll throw in a "I am trying to speak to the men on this" "I'm trying to educate you women on how you are" "See i told you women were overly sensitive, I was right"

Just look at this guys recent post history to get what he's trying to do to you all.

Mademoiselle, please do me a favor, and read the text correctly. I'm not saying that women are more sensitive during economic crises. Where did you read that?

But if you just come here, again, to ruin a perfectly OK discussion, then please stay out. Don't you have better things to do, for Christ's sake?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was gonna suggest banning Johnschlong from opening threads in the women's issues forum... but the awesome Mods so one up'ed and went for the ban!!

:biggrin: