Female size envy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mal_the_Wolf, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    it's strange to me that large breasted women so often hate their breasts, why is that? I hear all the time (even in here) about how a woman with large hates them. Its the main reason I left my job a trainer, its so odd to me that even with the hassles of a large penis, the difficulty finding clothing, single minded or unwanted or attention, sexual limitations etc. I don't think even the freakishly large guys in here ever say what olivia said about her (IMO perfect) breasts "they're TOO big" would even consider a penis reduction even if there were no scars or loss of sensation. But many young girls, for no reason other than cosmetic, ACTIVLY seek breast reductions. Not looking for a turn on from the busty girls talking about their boobs, I just wanted your thoughts

(Now cue 6 guys answering a question about women's issues with their breasts"

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Large breasts can cause back problems. It's the reason I most often hear from women who have had or who are considering breast reduction. Constant pain is rarely considered an acceptable trade off for hooters.

Other reasons might be difficulty finding clothes that fit comfortably or attractively, unwanted attention because of them, and to a much lesser extent body image. In the 20s women would strap their breasts because curveless was the fashion.

3. The Great Gonzo

The Great Gonzo New Member

Gravity can be quite unkind to large breasted women, and wanting to get them reduced when getting a lift to prevent them from sagging again is another argument I've encountered.

4. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

yes they can, esp when improperly sized bras are worn and proper exercise.....which is almost always the case unfortunately. The bra problem i'd love to solve later in life but the back problems i have developed a treatment, my ex's mother is 42JJ and was making arrangements for a reduction. she was very depressed about this and was worried her husband wouldn't find her attractive any more and she would look less like a woman etc. to make a long story short i designed a simple 15-30 min program for her, now 4 years later her breasts are still as big and beautiful and scar free as ever
    and the problems finding clothes and unwanted attention is a penis problem as well, and i dunno if you noticed but curveless fashion is back in style. you'd be hard pressed to find a very busty a or b list star now a days. this is supposed to be a country obsessed with breasts..... name one popular celebrity who has stand outish large breasts and doesnÂ’t talk or act negatively about them, cause i can't think of one. just a bunch of flat chested women on sit coms talking about how they WISH they had them, a real women everywhere else treating them like a curse... WHY?

5. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

again proper bras would fix that issue..... i wish some of the larger UK would chime in

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why? Are UK breasts different?

Bra straps dig into the shoulder, particularly when supporting a larger load so you're back to the pain issue.

Hey, while you're waiting for the UK set to chime in why don't you share your tailored to the chesty workout for us?

7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Cap and I look at the same thing sometimes - other women's breasts. Yes, I'll admit it. Sometimes I'm very jealous and wish that mine could be perky again. Almost four decades of gravity does nasty things with a 34G.

8. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I'm just wondering whether smaller women just simply don't broadcast their bra size. Are there any A B C's on this board?

9. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, mine are 40 j/k, and while most of the time i'm perfectly happy with them, i have the problems that most larger breasted women have in finding well fitting bras (especially in my price range) and generally end up buying a smaller cup size and spilling out of them in one way or another.
    most bra's that i do have are uncomfortable, or don't sit right under clothing - and that right there is another issue, finding clothing that fits! generally i can have clothes fit me around the bust or around the waist, but not both, and i know that the answer is to either get clothes that are designed for people with larger bust sizes, or even to get some stuff altered to fit by a tailor, but i have a REALLY low income and these things just aren't feasible.
    the next issue i suppose is the neck and back ache, which, as i already have a disability due to a lower back problem is not a small issue.
    then, like some people have already said, gravity isnt necessarily kind to those of us who have been given a lot up top, and droop is a constant problem, sometimes it would be nice to have boobs that dont migrate south for the winter, and instead have them be nice and pert, with nipples that point more upwards!
    occasionally the lewd comments when i'm out can get to me, but the truth of the matter is, if i've got them on display, then i shouldn't expect any less, and the majority of the time, i don't mind the admiring glances, and the occasional guy telling me that he likes them.

having said all that, a lot of the time i am more than happy with my boobs, i like them being big, i like that they feel good, that they are more than big enough to wrap around a big thick cock!! i like using them to my advantage.

i was, in the past, been offered a breast reduction operation on the nhs by my g.p., to help with my back problems, but i don't think its necessary, and it was an easy decision for me to make. my answer, obviously, was no, and despite my down moments, i cant see that ever changing.

10. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

because on average uk women are larger than american women, and its not the same stigma as what we have here in reguards to whats attractive. over here Christy Marks, merilyn, nadine jansen or other large breasted models are considered gross and unattractive by a good portion of socioty. in the uk the are page 3 girls and soap stars.

the bra thing is the #2 issue in back and neck pain

I am converting my "chesty workout" to spread sheet for another thread

11. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

thank you..... i was hoping for your input the most. your breasts are amazing and its soo cool you see that, we are all made diffrent and its not easy to love your breasts when tv says they're ugly, clothing companies don't bother and the only option they offer you for discomfort is to butcher yourself. thanks

12. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am happy with what I have. I do wish they were perkier, but I would never do surgery. I enjoy having them attended on way too much to risk any nerve damage.

Mostly I wear a 36D because that is the easiest to find. I have a few 34D's, which fits around better but the cups can be small. Ideally, I measure out to a 34DD but that is very, very hard to find. There are clothing styles that I would love to wear but they just make me look pregnant and very "mammary". I am resigned to low necklines because anything high makes my tits look like they are emerging from my waist. All that is just inconvenience though.

I look at my grandmother who is a 32H and I see permanent indentations in her shoulders from her bra straps. I see her sleeping in her bra, relaxing in her bra, swimming in her bra- I wouldn't be surprised if she bathed in her bra. I see her suffering upper and middle back pain from the weight, which has got to be at least 20 pounds. I hope to never get that big.

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    piping up-- little chested woman. They grew into C hooboy when i breastfed but they shrank again. Never had to wear bra before nursing bras. Still bug me those thingies.

In my case they do not make size A for ribcages as large as mine! the smallest cup past 40 is a B.

14. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    they are like a good movie they are fun to attend........

the bra issue is a major one...... has no one tried to rethink the bra?

15. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i know what you mean, i'm 29 and have those permanent indentations in my shoulders, as i have bulky shoulders, it can sometimes be quite noticeable - there is no answer to it (at least not that i know of)

i haven't gotten to the stage where i wear a bra to bed or for swimming, although i do have to be careful when buying swim suits to ensure that they have adequate support and coverage (so i don't fall out when i'm swimming!) but i'm hardly ever without a bra unless i'm in bed, swimming or showering, its just not comfortable to have the unsupported weight of them dragging you down even more than normal.

16. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i saw a programme a few years ago where they gave the task of 're-designing' the bra to some engineers, and they actually did some good work, the bra's were even sold in m&s for a while, and i know that my mam had a couple of them, and found them to be very comfortable, unfortunately, the biggest cup size they went up to was a dd, which, to me, seemed like a waste, as the idea was to make a product which did a better job at giving support than current bra's, and while i don't claim to be an expert, surely the ones who need the support the most are those who are dd and above?

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Hey Constant Comment, I consider mine not genuinely small but on the smaller size and the reason why some of we smaller ladies might not mention our bra size is because we genuinely don't know it, I haven't worn a bra since I was 19 or so.

18. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

you ever wish they were bigger? possibly consider surgery?

19. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was pleasantly surprised when my tits grew for nursing and discovered much pleasure in them. But they also grew yeasty eczsemas and leaked so I wasn't sad when flow dried up again either. What I am left with is flexible enough for a tit-fuck, but not as pretty. I do exercise and massage to keep them aesthetically pleasing and have considered inducing lactation again just to be kinky. But surgery? No, not after seeing what nature supplied without help. No comparison in the end product.

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

OMG mal, ever consider an enlargement, no. My larger friends really envy them, they're forever asking if they can have a feel and I've never had a guy express a wish they were even a bit bigger.

Draft saved Draft deleted