Female size envy?

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was pleasantly surprised when my tits grew for nursing and discovered much pleasure in them. But they also grew yeasty eczsemas and leaked so I wasn't sad when flow dried up again either. What I am left with is flexible enough for a tit-fuck, but not as pretty. I do exercise and massage to keep them aesthetically pleasing and have considered inducing lactation again just to be kinky. But surgery? No, not after seeing what nature supplied without help. No comparison in the end product.

wow.....
the lactation thing is always kinky and its cool for you to talk about it....... men might be more gungho about pregnancy if our penis changed like your boobs do..... and if milk came out of when you squeezed it...... well.... I'd have a whole NEW reason to get arrested at starbucks

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
although i do have to be careful when buying swim suits to ensure that they have adequate support and coverage (so i don't fall out when i'm swimming!)

OMG! I so know what you mean! I particularly hate halter styles because all the weight on the halter strap makes my neck ache! I end up breaking out the needle and thread to make alterations to whatever I get after trying it in the water once. Buoyancy changes the fit.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...considered inducing lactation again just to be kinky.

I read up on this myself. After lactating once, it's easier to induce again. Supposedly 20 minutes of sucking (or at least stimulation) per nipple several times a day should bring it back.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Cap and I look at the same thing sometimes - other women's breasts. Yes, I'll admit it. Sometimes I'm very jealous and wish that mine could be perky again. Almost four decades of gravity does nasty things with a 34G.

34G, cmon some people would worship those gravity or not

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like them most of the time. I wouldnt say i get any attention in real life from them because nothing in my day changes because someone noticed i have larger breasts.

I have a small ribcage and shoulders to finding shirts that fit those areas and accomodate a large chest is impossible. I hate shopping for clothes and bras. I dont care if its properly fitted by a professional bra shop, its still uncomfortable for my skin. I sweat horribly underneath them and put antiperspirant under my breasts after a shower.

I get rashes under there in the extreme hot weather. And the wider straps of a larger bra does take its toll on the shoulder when it digs in.

I used to be underweight and a b-cup and i always wanted to be bigger. Now that i am, i like it.... but i am also reminded of the things my mom said about the inconveniences of it as well.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like them most of the time. I wouldnt say i get any attention in real life from them because nothing in my day changes because someone noticed i have larger breasts.

I have a small ribcage and shoulders to finding shirts that fit those areas and accomodate a large chest is impossible. I hate shopping for clothes and bras. I dont care if its properly fitted by a professional bra shop, its still uncomfortable for my skin. I sweat horribly underneath them and put antiperspirant under my breasts after a shower.

I get rashes under there in the extreme hot weather. And the wider straps of a larger bra does take its toll on the shoulder when it digs in.

I used to be underweight and a b-cup and i always wanted to be bigger. Now that i am, i like it.... but i am also reminded of the things my mom said about the inconveniences of it as well.

So more good than bad? See MINUS the back/shoulder pain all of the draw backs oF a large penis, in GA briefs are not up for debate neither is baby powder or a swipe of right guard. Now when my body fat is low even in loose adidas pants bulging is a problem. When I have bulked up muscle or fat I can tuck it back or wear pouch underwear in everything but levi 501's, some times you want to flaunt it....... And in my personal case I have a 52 inch chest and a 16-18 inch neck and a 32-38 inch waist........ In other words skinny diesel or fat I'm built like a gorilla, and not eve T-shirt fit me right with out being tailored at my lats. My solution to paying and additional 18 dollars on top of the 30 or 40 bucks to have a dress shirt pinned and altered I just bought a 40 dollar sewing machine at goodwill, it takes 10 minutes per shirt
And no matter how much you want to be seen differently I know that when I have come off a good gain then a good cut and my arms are pumped and there's this huge chest and shoulders and a tight waist with big thighs and a cucumber to the left of my fly, its the same thing any woman feels in a dress cut just right to not be tight but lOok like if she leans to one side to far to one side a flood of boobs will spill out of the top like a curvy glass of beer. What I call the "HERE I AM" look........ I just wish I could hear about THAT feeling, or the whole center of woman hood ......... I dunno

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm overweight (not obese just kind of "average-chubby) but a 38B - and yes, I've always wished I was bigger. But I am perky, which is something not that many 46 year old women can say.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So more good than bad? See MINUS the back/shoulder pain all of the draw backs oF a large penis, in GA briefs are not up for debate neither is baby powder or a swipe of right guard. Now when my body fat is low even in loose adidas pants bulging is a problem. When I have bulked up muscle or fat I can tuck it back or wear pouch underwear in everything but levi 501's, some times you want to flaunt it....... And in my personal case I have a 52 inch chest and a 16-18 inch neck and a 32-38 inch waist........ In other words skinny diesel or fat I'm built like a gorilla, and not eve T-shirt fit me right with out being tailored at my lats. My solution to paying and additional 18 dollars on top of the 30 or 40 bucks to have a dress shirt pinned and altered I just bought a 40 dollar sewing machine at goodwill, it takes 10 minutes per shirt
And no matter how much you want to be seen differently I know that when I have come off a good gain then a good cut and my arms are pumped and there's this huge chest and shoulders and a tight waist with big thighs and a cucumber to the left of my fly, its the same thing any woman feels in a dress cut just right to not be tight but lOok like if she leans to one side to far to one side a flood of boobs will spill out of the top like a curvy glass of beer. What I call the "HERE I AM" look........ I just wish I could hear about THAT feeling, or the whole center of woman hood ......... I dunno

Well i dont wear dresses, but some shirts sure. But i dont really have to emphasize it much, they are just there.

I dont dress up, i live in sports wear. I know, not too sexy but i dont go anywhere wear a dress is needed and i like whatever looks good with my New Balance tennis shoes.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well i dont wear dresses, but some shirts sure. But i dont really have to emphasize it much, they are just there.

I dont dress up, i live in sports wear. I know, not too sexy but i dont go anywhere wear a dress is needed and i like whatever looks good with my New Balance tennis shoes.

nude goes good with those

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i don't hate them.
but i can't play pool!
or sleep on my front.
or buy a properly fitting blouse/coat/dress off the peg.
and my bras are more expensive and harder to find.
and idiot men imagine it's ok to pass comment.

it's an irritation i didn't have when i was smaller.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i don't hate them.
but i can't play pool!
or sleep on my front.
or buy a properly fitting blouse/coat/dress off the peg.
and my bras are more expensive and harder to find.
and idiot men imagine it's ok to pass comment.

it's an irritation i didn't have when i was smaller.

Buuuuuuut.........you like...........SOMETHING........ Anything about them?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buuuuuuut.........you like...........SOMETHING........ Anything about them?
they're just tits.
big or small men will still like them,
so what difference does it make?
the difference is in practicalities.
...or the paranoia of imperfection.
which, oddly enough, i don't have.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i feel saggy, and i'll be 22 in march.
pretty depressed about it.
i wear the right bras, i've been fitted a few times.
shit just happens, i guess?

perhaps the workout routine you suggested to your ex's mother would help.
who knows, but i'm willing to try!
no one wants to be 22 and saggy.

i prided myself on the fact that i was larger breast wise, and if i needed to run out of the house real quick, i had no need for a bra since they were firm and perky. over the last year something has changed, and they're started to turn south. :frown1: