Female Size Queen Characteristics & Stories

loin4u: I was wondering if there are any characteristics you guys have found female size queens to have in common with each other (other than their preference for large size of course).

I've never been with a girl who I consider a bonifide size queen. However, as I'm sure most red blooded males are, I'm very intrigued by the idea of a girl obsessed with large cock and wonder what makes them tick. SUre, their obsession might be unhealthy, and sure they might not be good for anything long term but what fun they'd be in the short term!

Please tell your thoughts on this and relate any experiences you guys have had with female size queens.

like...

How big were their tits? I could see girls with big tits being more inclined to go after guys for size since so many guys do the same to them. While girls with small tits might not place much emphasis on a guys size as they don't want emphasis placed on their breast size.

Did they give better head than "normal" girls? I figure they'd be experts.

How quick were they to pull out a measuring tape?

Were they heavier or skinnier than "average"?

Did they talk about their previous conquests? What type of things did they say?

I think I'm obsessed with size queens, lol.

johnholmeshorse: Interesting topic you bring up, and a good one too.

My experiences with size queens were more from word of mouth from an ex, it raised their curiosity level to see what the hoopla was about, when they saw what I had, I think they really became size queens. Others later on were size queens and found out what I was packing and I was the huntee for thier hungry appetite. Most of them were fairly good looking, good bdoies, not fat or anything, they just had a varacious appetite to be stuffed with the larget dick they could find. With me, I was probably the largest they were ever with and they couldn't wait to get me inside. I don't recall what they said if anything. They more into screwing than talking. They used the tape to brag to their friends what thy took in something almost inhuman and some other size queen would overhear and thus the cycle would begin again. It's a fetish, like some men are attracted to women with big boobs, same type of deal. You get used, untill they had their fill and go one to another guy with a large cock. As you can guess, they are not interested in love, or relationships, all they want to do is f*&), and that's cool for a bit but then it get old, and boring.

If that's what you are into than go for them, more likely they will find you before you find them. Just my .2 cents

thefrench_h: I can't find many common characteristics between the women I've had, but I can say that they were enjoying sex (and life) before enjoying a big dick.

One of them was particularly hot and really beautiful (according to what I like), and I fucked her while her husband watch and take pics.

If you want to take a look, you can see her (and me) on http://shaolynne.free.fr/chambre1.htm and http://shaolynne.free.fr/chambre7.htm

H.

jazz_jazz70: I know this is off topic for the subject of this thread, but that is an AMAZING cock Mr. French has. I love those pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.

Jazz

2564male: From my experience, all of the women I have known who like large penises have very small breasts. My theory is that since they are size challenged themselves, they seek something larger in their mate . . . .

jazz_jazz70: I've always had this theory that women with smaller breasts give better head too. All of the small breasted women I've been with have been voracious cock suckers, while the large breasted ones were so so.

My theory is that its like some women say about great looking or really hung guys, they just don't try as hard.

thefrench_h: [quote author=jazz_jazz70 link=board=meetgreet;num=1035739612;start=0#3 date=10/27/02 at 18:30:21]I know this is off topic for the subject of this thread, but that is an AMAZING cock Mr. French has. I love those pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.[/quote]

First, thanks for your comments :)

As I'm pretty new in this terrific forum, where would be the best section to post this kind of links/announcements ?

Thanks

jazz_jazz70: [quote author=thefrench_h link=board=meetgreet;num=1035739612;start=0#6 date=10/28/02 at 02:23:55]

First, thanks for your comments :)

As I'm pretty new in this terrific forum, where would be the best section to post this kind of links/announcements ?

Thanks[/quote]

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear with my comment. You were on topic, I was saying that my comments were off topic. Let us know of there is anywhere else we can see that amazing cock in action, maybe you could email me directly with a reply.

jazz_jazz70@yahoo.com

blak9: From my experience, all of the size queens except one was overweight (not obese though) with large breasts. Also, the best head I ever had was from a women with huge breasts. That's just my experience.

thefrench_h: [quote author=jazz_jazz70 link=board=meetgreet;num=1035739612;start=0#7 date=10/28/02 at 06:00:23]

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear with my comment. You were on topic, I was saying that my comments were off topic. Let us know of there is anywhere else we can see that amazing cock in action, maybe you could email me directly with a reply.
[/quote]

Here we are :) : where should I (we) announce cocks pics or links ?

Here, in "Meet and Greet" or in "Personels"

janec2000uk: Hmmm ... not sure I agree that women like me who prefer large penises have an "unhealthy obsession" or that we aren't interested in anything long term. I love big ones but I'm no mindlessly wanton sexoholic. I'm also large-breasted (curvy not fat), but have always been complimented on my prowess at pleasing a man orally -- so there goes another stereotype!

-- Jane

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience, female size queens tend to prefer Italian food over Chinese, like to wear dark blue-black coloured clothing, and prefer musical comedies over dramatic movies. Ummm ... was that helpful?

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr. Drew from Loveline and Celebrity rehab is very astute about sexual trends like this and I've heard him on multiple occasions say that he sees a higher incidence of preference for big ones in tall height/frame women. I guess that stands to reason.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
GENTS, has anybody thought to just look around at the women on this very site? I bet we can come up with some pretty clear answers to this question.

The only one that I've seen repeated example of is women with a more muscular body than others. not always fat, but definitely more muscular. dude i got it. this picture should explain what i'm trying to say:
photo.jhtml

if it doesn't show, here's the link www.mtv.com/.../1507988/1774746/photo.jhtml

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for me it has been taller, more feminine, fatter women with big ass and busts.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
johnholmeshorse: Interesting topic you bring up, and a good one too.

My experiences with size queens were more from word of mouth from an ex, it raised their curiosity level to see what the hoopla was about, when they saw what I had, I think they really became size queens. Others later on were size queens and found out what I was packing and I was the huntee for thier hungry appetite. Most of them were fairly good looking, good bdoies, not fat or anything, they just had a varacious appetite to be stuffed with the larget dick they could find. With me, I was probably the largest they were ever with and they couldn't wait to get me inside. I don't recall what they said if anything. They more into screwing than talking. They used the tape to brag to their friends what thy took in something almost inhuman and some other size queen would overhear and thus the cycle would begin again. It's a fetish, like some men are attracted to women with big boobs, same type of deal. You get used, untill they had their fill and go one to another guy with a large cock. As you can guess, they are not interested in love, or relationships, all they want to do is f*&), and that's cool for a bit but then it get old, and boring.

If that's what you are into than go for them, more likely they will find you before you find them. Just my .2 cents

I think this is a lot of stereotyping about size queens. While I'm sure that some of them can and do fall into this category, many do not. The only real characteristic that a size queen has is that she enjoys sex with a guy who's hung. I have had my experiences with a few size queens (and made a few into one), and most were really sweet and caring girls who had a lot going for them. I had a good time with them in and out of the bedroom. They just happen to like to like the big ones.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say that the only characteristic that is prevalent in size queens is that they prefer big cocks. :biggrin1: As far as body types go, they're probably of all kinds, just like women in the general population.

for me it has been taller, more feminine, fatter women with big ass and busts.

Well, I could be called fat (but please don't!) and could say I have a big ass (which I'm ok with - I love my ass!), but I'm short, not curvy, and more tomboyish. I just happen to like the big guys!

I think this is a lot of stereotyping about size queens. While I'm sure that some of them can and do fall into this category, many do not. The only real characteristic that a size queen has is that she enjoys sex with a guy who's hung. I have had my experiences with a few size queens (and made a few into one), and most were really sweet and caring girls who had a lot going for them. I had a good time with them in and out of the bedroom. They just happen to like to like the big ones.

And attitudes about sex would vary with the woman, too. Some are probably old-fashioned girls who the one thing they're not old-fashioned about is admitting they like big cocks, others are more, er... free with their sexuality. I'm somewhere in between, gravitating a little more toward the "free" side of the spectrum, but am also very shy so I rarely actually have sex. :frown1: And I'm open to all possibilities - while I may be more toward the "free" side of the spectrum now, I don't rule out a monogamous relationship - I just haven't met the right guy for that yet.