Female sports reporters in locker rooms

AmyG

Experimental Member
Media
I was just wondering what you guys thought about this. Should female reporters be allowed in men's locker rooms? Is it really needed or could the interview wait for outside?

I know some men probably enjoy checking out which athlete has the biggest "trophy," but women must like nude muscle men walking about.

Thoughts? Can anyone find a real reporters thoughts or anything related to this topic???:cool:

AmyG

Experimental Member
Media
True. I was just wondering if men changed their habits and what the reporters do. Do they look?

wulfgar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We should look at it from a different perspective. What man doesn't want to show off to a woman? And there's a ton of women who would love to go into a professional team's locker room. So, nudity really isn't the issue as we're all grownups and know what everybody looks like. Now, I dare a network to place a man in the women's locker room! :bigeyes:

I don't care who they put as reporters in locker rooms or on the field. I just want them to be knowledgeable about the game.

Reactions: ShyLion

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been in a locker room as a reporter for a college thing a couple times. They give the players 10-15 minutes to get ready before they let media in. And after a while everyone gets used to it anyways. Not a big deal.

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dated a female sports journalist a number of years ago. First, she wanted to be treated *exactly* the same as her male colleagues - same access, same time, same opportunity. She was personally interested in the gear, but was very concerned that it would affect her job performance, so really tried to be cool about it. She would see who was hung, and later name names to me. Most of the guys were OK with it, since this was in the early 90s. Most guys were very average - just like in life outside of professional sports. A few were small, a few were big, but most were very average. The one issue she complained about were the misogynist jerks who purposely waved their cock at her to distract or annoy her.

Yeah, and I am not going to tell, so don't ask. I still am friends with this woman, and she would kill me.

Reactions: LilJock

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I dated a female sports journalist a number of years ago. First, she wanted to be treated *exactly* the same as her male colleagues - same access, same time, same opportunity. She was personally interested in the gear, but was very concerned that it would affect her job performance, so really tried to be cool about it. She would see who was hung, and later name names to me. Most of the guys were OK with it, since this was in the early 90s. Most guys were very average - just like in life outside of professional sports. A few were small, a few were big, but most were very average. The one issue she complained about were the misogynist jerks who purposely waved their cock at her to distract or annoy her.

Yeah, and I am not going to tell, so don't ask. I still am friends with this woman, and she would kill me.

Personally, I would wave my dick at her too just to be a goofball. All in good fun, eh?

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
are men allowed in the women's locker rooms?

fair is fair...

NO, they are NOT! A friend and sports reporter wanted to interview some of the Phoenix Mercury when they won the national championship two years ago. There were several reporters on their way in when he was stopped cold: "women only" he was told. The female reporters were allowed in -- not the men. Flagrant discrimination. I told him to sue, but then realized that in this wacked out, politically correct, hypocritcal society he wouldn't stand a chance.

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
True, men aren't allowed in women's locker rooms, I even asked my gf this at the time. But, honestly, can you say that a female sports journalist has some sort of advantage because of different rules for different locker rooms? She had to put up a lot of nonsense, every day, even some outright abuse by her management, teams, and players. She could dish it out, believe me, but why does something minor like getting into a women's locker room somehow even begin to tip the scale, let alone show hypocrisy?

Also, there better be no male reporters in the locker room when my d. is in college. (She can bring the rock!)

NO, they are NOT! A friend and sports reporter wanted to interview some of the Phoenix Mercury when they won the national championship two years ago. There were several reporters on their way in when he was stopped cold: "women only" he was told. The female reporters were allowed in -- not the men. Flagrant discrimination. I told him to sue, but then realized that in this wacked out, politically correct, hypocritcal society he wouldn't stand a chance.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uhhh, in high school when I did newspaper and video features I got in really well with the girls basketball team because I was doing a 1 hour video for their banquet. They let me spend lunch in the locker room, hang out with them before and after games in the room. It was great. The one girl I had a huge crush on was the only one I didn't see naked though :(

S

SirConcis

Professional male athletes are probably very proud of their bodies and would have no problem "showing off" to reporters.

And they know that TV room editors will not broadcast footage that contains nudity (with a few errors here and there).

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
what you people a bunch of pilgrims? some people look good naked some look bad naked but at the end of the day naked is naked and it's not that big a deal, so to speak.

Denby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering what you guys thought about this. Should female reporters be allowed in men's locker rooms? Is it really needed or could the interview wait for outside?

I know some men probably enjoy checking out which athlete has the biggest "trophy," but women must like nude muscle men walking about.

Thoughts? Can anyone find a real reporters thoughts or anything related to this topic???:cool:
As soon as men are allowed full access to the women's locker rooms.Currently it is designed so women can go to the men's locker rooms and other places where men are but men are treated as law breakers when they attempt the same kind of thing. I have nothing against women being given access I just feel it unjust that men are not allowed the same rights towards access of women's locker rooms.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no. i know several professional athletes who have said they objected to women being allowed in their lockerrooms but if they were to ever say anything, they would have been vilified. either they are accused of being immature or "having something to hide."

there are multiple reasons women shouldn't be allowed into men's lockerrooms:

first of all, they are nothing but a distraction because they make their being there all about themselves.

second, women have been allowed in men's lockerrooms for almost 30 years. if it didn't bother anyone, why are we still talking about now? there may be some men who don't mind, but if any did, then they shouldn't be allowed. afterall, it is the "men's lockerroom" not the reporters.

third, if it's not a big deal, why aren't men allowed into women's lockerrooms? (and don't start the bullshit of how the "30 minute cooling off period" women get if men are allowed.) if men who object to a woman being in the lockerroom is being immature, wouldn't it be true if the roles are reversed?