female squirting

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by campbell, Jun 10, 2007.

1. campbell

campbell New Member

I have been trying to get my wife to squirt and have only made her do it once in 10 years and now it's been such a long time ago I have no idea how I did it with my fingers; except that I made a come here motion with them inside her pussy. Anybody else have any special techniques I could try?:rolleyes:

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think that if it worked once, it should work again... just gotta make sure you're doing the "come here" motion on her g-spot.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

4. datdude

datdude New Member

Try making her relax. Massages before sex, getting knots out of muscles. If she squirted once, she can do it agian, and most likely is multiorgasmic.

5. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Two guys independently told of techniques that would work but only on a woman who felt very comfortable in knowledge that she is not peeing when she squirts as you call it. It can be done with the dick but not very reliably. Basically lots of towels should be positioned below the pelvis to catch the huge volume that may be squirted. Then using the first two fingers inserted into the vagina, g-spot is massaged (after being located if it exists to significant degree) about 3-4 inches up on the pee channel size of the vagina. The thumb is used to massage the clit and with lots of lube and lots of sexy talking and care not to overdue it, the squirt may happen. It is thought that the origin is an organ variously developed in women that was the early stage prostate when the sex organs were almost identical in early fetus development. How the volumes that I have heard spoken of can come from this primordial organ I have no idea, but those that have experienced it can attest to its volcanic pleasure.

6. wannasitonjc8

wannasitonjc8 New Member

If you want to learn how to make her squirt, find yourself some axel braun videos. The man is a genius. I taught myself how to with his videos :)

7. CaliforniaGirl

My latest guy makes it happen for me from just licking my clit if I haven't orgasmed in a few days. I used to hold it back, but once he assured me he loved it all over his face, I let loose whenever the urge comes!

8. Blocko

Blocko Member

I've been with a few squirters... I find combining the g-spot come-hither with other stimulation (anal and clit, usually sucking) definitely increases the chances.

9. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I’ve only squirted twice in my life and both times it has been when having anal sex. The first time was with this guy who was 10.5 in length, he had actually never had anal before but he was incredible because he could cum and stay totally hard and keep fucking. Well he came and kept fucking me with these long deep stokes and boy I started to quiver and had this intense orgasm and squirted, not a lot but it did shoot out.

The second time was with a couple of guys doing this rape scenario (no flaming please, it gets me off) and these two guys kept taking turns on me and one of the guys came around and started forcefully face-fucking me while the other (Mr. LONG) fucked me hard in the ass, this combination led the another totally intense orgasm and another squirt.

10. bulletbelt

bulletbelt New Member

Most girls I have had sex with were well wet before I popped my pinky up their pleasure slope which is a benefit of being well hung I guess but I find that the ole circular motion works well and gets my current girlfriend pouring like a tap actually. Its good but makes a mess if we planning on sleeping in the bed straight afterwards.... but I'm not gonna start complaining because I'm making my lovely lady orgasm heavily! :rolleyes:

Foreplay is the key really. In my experience most girls seem to enjoy the prospect of having a good pummelling from my large pecker therefore I don't give in too early and don't insert it until she's pouring with anticipation and then I love to feel her gasp as I begin sliding it into her. From behind in the spoon position is best for her and sometimes when she's about to orgasm she grabs hold of the base (I had to tell her initially not to grab too hard otherwise I'd lose my stonker!) But she holds quite firmly still because of the orgasm waves and one of my hand holds her (flat!) stomach and the other smooths up and down her thigh. Sorry, I'm getting horny just thinking of this now.....! I'll stop now. :tongue:

Hope that works fer ya!

11. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Why the obsession? This seems like another ones of those male ego things, like YOU made it happen.

12. bulletbelt

bulletbelt New Member

It is good fer the ego - yes. Should I pretend it's not?

13. zaza

zaza New Member

Well I`ve never squirted, and I am more than happy with my sex life.

If you ask your wife she probably is happy with her sex life without you adding pressure on her to squirt.

14. bulletbelt

bulletbelt New Member

Who's putting pressure on their wife to squirt forchristakes?! lol

This is ridiculous. No wonder I don't bother posting here.

15. D_Ariva_DerChee

D_Ariva_DerChee Account Disabled

Constant, fast, hard, comehere motions. Just dont curl your finger to much. maybe half an inch.

Some of it is in her head too..

I dont 'squirt' Maybe because i hold it back, i really dont know. But when i gspot orgasm hard from the above, i start gushing wetness, like a cup tipped over.

So the fingers and the mind is your key :p

16. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Every single time I have experienced this, it was purely from oral, no fingers involved. I need to work on my didget skills

...OB

17. FLman

FLman New Member

"Well I`ve never squirted, and I am more than happy with my sex life."

Maybe you don't know what you're missing!!

18. zaza

zaza New Member

Maybe.

Then again I can`t imagine anything more intense than I experience now, and what you havn`t had you don`t miss. Many women can`t orgasm at all, so i`m not doing too badly.

I think it is just something that happens to some and not others. A bit like multiple orgasm in men. I`d rather concentrate on enjoying what I have, rather than strive to achieve the unachievable and ruin it altogether

Draft saved Draft deleted