Female that hasn't orgasmed from a guy yet?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Sep 6, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Probably going to be hooking up with a certain female soon. She has expressed that she has never orgasmed from a guy before. Mostly due to them not lasting long enough it seemed.

What do you recommend for me, I think it be awesome if i made it happen. I got real good stamina and control and can stay hard after coming for round 2 or 3.

2. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's very hard to say why she hasn't orgasmed with a guy before. All women are different, so you have to try to figure her out as you go. Usually the problem is she's not comfortable, too nervous, or there's not enough foreplay and oral sex.

So generally, I'd say make sure she is relaxed and comfortable, and try plenty of foreplay and oral sex before intercourse. If you can give her an orgasm from oral sex then you're golden. Some women get anxious and ask for intercourse before they are ready. What I'm saying is don't let her control what's happening too much. When she thinks she's ready, make her wait a little longer and continue the foreplay to get here a little hotter. :wink:

3. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you're hooking up with Dolfette?!?

4. dolfette

Gold Member

fuck off! :tongue:

i'm still frigid.

5. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
  6. JennyS

JennyS New Member

My advice is to plan on it not happening. You'll both be more relaxed and have more fun if it's not looming out there as something you feel like you have to do.

Just plan to enjoy eachother, and if it happens, fantastic, but don't expect it (and make sure she knows you don't expect it, and that you're fine with that, because it'll help her be more relaxed).

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    oral sex
    lots of oral sex

8. dolfette

Gold Member

men! :rolleyes:

oral sex does bugger all for some women.

9. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    I think Jennys aproach is better and honest.
    Sometime ago I was with a girl who said she could only come using her big dildos or with oral sex from some guys (me among). So we were having sex, first round, she was "almost" there, but I wanted to come, and i came...
    I said in around 7m I could give her "another" try...she was happy at the thought, but then I began with oral, until she came, after very little time, then I penetrated her, and I was talking to her ear that it is in her mind not cumming, that sex internally is selfish and that each has to be concentrated enough to achieve their own orgasms, I was whispering this to her, we kept on it for quite a long time, then I was ready to orgasm, and just seconds after me, she was also orgasming, she said we were orgasming parallel, which is great, but the conclussion was that she has to try harder to please herself, I did my best, but I did make clear that it was not going to be my own responsability.

But, to be sincere, you cannot expect to make her orgasm with you if that is difficult with her, on your first time together, all are different and we must get to know each other spots and rhythm before finding what works toward the Goal :)

10. waltz#2

waltz#2 New Member

The #1 aphrodisiac/turn off for women is emotions. If you're like "yeah, I'm gonna bang that orgasm out of you" you've lost before the game has begun. Go slow and don't pressure her. Ask her what feels good, and what turns her on, then do it. If she's into it, you should see if she wants to be on top, she'll have more control over what's going on from there. Either guys just don't give a damn about what a woman wants in bed, or they are just horrible at executing what's requested.

If you make it an experience that feels good and it doesn't happen, you guys will just have to try again.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

that's pretty damn unfair!!! :mad:

i've never orgasmed from sex.
    i've had fantastic lovers! men who would do pretty much anything that hit my kink. gave fantastic head, hours of foreplay, tonguing my arse, fisting, fucking for hours, following my reactions to find the tempo, any position...

i just don't O during sex.
    blaming it all on the guys is lame.

12. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Oh I agree! Unless someone is outright selfish, I don't think it usually is anyone's fault. Actually, I'm not 100% convinced there always is a problem. Orgasms thru penetration or other means can just be elusive or non-existent in some women and men. Doesn't mean it can't feel good or great. A lot of times it can feel fantastic, which I suppose can cause frustration in and of itself sometimes.

13. the_reverend

Gold Member

neither of you stress over it. just be playful and explore. even without an orgasm, sex is a hell of a lot of fun. if you make it all about the O, then you lose some of that. i've been with a few girls who'd never orgasmed with guys before, and there's all kinds of different factors. some did it the first time i went down on them and were just as surprised as i was. but the one that mattered, my last girlfriend, didn't cum the first few times we had sex. we still had fun. but it took a while to get each other's rhythm down, to learn our likes and dislikes, to get out of our own heads and into the other person's. just go with what happens and have fun and if it doesn't happen this time, that doesn't mean it'll never happen.

14. 7x6

7x6 Member

My ex wife, who I was with for 12 years or so had never orgasmed from a guy before I met her. I fixed this but it took over a year and it wasn't with my cock. She needed lots of rough, enthusiastic oral on her clit and a couple of fingers on her g spot. This did get easier to the point where she came almost every time we fucked but I never managed it just with my cock.

Had another woman who had never cum without massive attention to her clit and several fingers inside her. The skills I honed with my ex-wife came in useful but I was most proud when I finally made her cum with no use of fingers or mouth. Just my cock. OK, I have to admit, there was also a small vibrator in her ass but it was a very memorable fuck for both of us :)

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Lick her out and finger her at the same time.

Fast strokes work good. I can move really fast. I'm such a pro :cool: lol.

Just ask her what she likes :wink: good luck.

Vibrator in the ass? That's a bit kinky! I made a girl cum once who said she couldn't cum without toys. I just got her so horny. You just have to look pretty for her and make her feel sexy :)

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife says I am the man who gave her first O, after being with 3-4 guys. she claimed it was because my cock is thick, but when i was younger I could O and hold an erection and O again. sometimes she has difficulty reaching an O, even after foreplay, and oral, and sometimes she is O within a couple of minutes, the shortest was about 30 seconds. I had just barely got all of me inside her, and she was Oing.

17. 7x6

7x6 Member

All this talk of oral, it's worth pointing out that some women like it very differently to others. The rough tounging combined with a couple of fingers that had made all the difference for a couple of relatively frigid women in my past just don't work with my current lover. The told me I do oral all wrong. I had to go off the scale gentle for her to relax and enjoy it. Even now, when the oral sometimes works, she usually demands to be fucked after just a few minutes. Luckily, she cums very easily from just penetration but you know, it somehow feels wrong to have a skill and not use it...

18. dolfette

Gold Member

i know several women who HATE getting oral.

and they've both heard the "you've just not had it from the right man" crap a thousand times.
    bull.
    some women just don't like the sensation. it doesn't turn them on at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted