Female underwear

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I admit I tried them. Many years ago I found abandoned womens panties in the apartment complex laundry room. Yes I got boned up. But even though I am not hung, I learned that womens panties were not designed for guys' junk. But it's all good as they say.

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Wearing panties feels so good, its a combination of the look, the feel and the thoughts. To me panties look so good when I slip them on and seeing them on other guys reminds me of how good panties feel as I know when I see a guy wearing panties I know he knows just how I feel when I wear them. And theres nothing like seeing a woman in panties, its just so sexy to see them clinging to her body. Also there are so many different colors and styles to choose from and to try on each one giving you a different feeling and a new level of excitement. Then theres the feel, the different types of fabrics and how soft they are, mens underwear just cannot even come close to what womans underwear fabrics feel like. I enjoy silk, satin, and nylon the best but microfiber is also very nice as its so silky smooth and stretches very nice. Then there is the thoughts that you are wearing something meant for a woman or that has previously been worn by a woman, just thinking about panties turns me on. And to wear panties with my wife and have her be into panties just as much as I am is such an amazing feeling. Check out profile to see some pics and more info about me.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Absolutely! Panties are all I wear. Many people complain that they don't fit the male body but that's only because they're wearing the wrong style. Panties are softer and lighter than almost anything available for men. They come in a variety of colors and fabrics and are far superior to men's underwear. It takes a bit of trial and error to find what suits you best but it's worth the effort. Not to mention how nice it feels knowing that you have something cute, pretty and sexy under your normal clothes.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wearing panties feels so good, its a combination of the look, the feel and the thoughts. To me panties look so good when I slip them on and seeing them on other guys reminds me of how good panties feel as I know when I see a guy wearing panties I know he knows just how I feel when I wear them. And theres nothing like seeing a woman in panties, its just so sexy to see them clinging to her body. Also there are so many different colors and styles to choose from and to try on each one giving you a different feeling and a new level of excitement. Then theres the feel, the different types of fabrics and how soft they are, mens underwear just cannot even come close to what womans underwear fabrics feel like. I enjoy silk, satin, and nylon the best but microfiber is also very nice as its so silky smooth and stretches very nice. Then there is the thoughts that you are wearing something meant for a woman or that has previously been worn by a woman, just thinking about panties turns me on. And to wear panties with my wife and have her be into panties just as much as I am is such an amazing feeling. Check out profile to see some pics and more info about me.

It's quite fun to do. I tried it once since I was interested in how silk panties would feel but it didn't work. My GF is much bigger than me and I don't think I'll ever buy my very own women panties. However, I can imagine the fetish.

LEATHERPANTSMAN

Sexy Member
Media
I have started to wear panties in the last few weeks. I also orderd some covington male nylon briefs that feel like panties but are for men. I found them at sears.com, I payed $6.00 for 4 pair, the reviews were great. I like the covingtons as mens underwear but the panties I have on are softer. I like the nylon breifs better then my boxers that I was wearing.

mrten

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very large cock and i love the feel of nylon panties around it.

mrten

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thats all i wear. i have a rather large cock and the nylon panties stretch and wrap around real good

luvtolick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing beats the feeling of soft feminine underwear against my skin. I wear panties all the time and a bra any time I have something on that will hide it. I've got a pretty nice pair of 36-B's and I love the feeling of them sitting up nice and perky in a push-up underwire bra. Been caught a couple of times when a chick has noticed my fullness up-top and they've just made a passing comment like "nice jugs" and didn't make any fuss about it. Would love to wear one all the time but too noticeable for day-to-day wear - at least I can wear the sexiest panties I like all the time!