Female voyeurs

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by B_sschlong, Jun 24, 2011.

1. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

At my health club, the locker rooms have a doorway and privacy wall that extend out to the indoor pool. The door is always open and there is actually a small section that if a person were in the pool, they would be able to see thru about a foot wide gap into the shower area. Recently I came out of the sauna and on my way across the room to the showers when I noticed a young lady strategically positioned in the pool where she could see in. Because it would only be a flash when I walked by it would be hard for her to see more than a glimpse.

When I finished showering, I thought I'd see if she was still there. She was, so I thought I'd stand sideways and take my time toweling off so that she could witness my big dick hanging down. I took my time drying my hair and would occasionally peek to the side to see if she was still watching. She sure was and had a big smile on her face. That leads me to this thread:

Does anyone have pictures or videos of females watching males naked, either in the shower or jacking off? I remember there was one awhile back of Castro jacking in the locker room shower while the cleaning lady was outside, masturbating while watching him stroke his big member.

LET'S SEE SOME FEMALE VOYEUR SHOTS!

2. AG08

Gold Member

I had a woman "accidentally" walk into the men's shower room through the entrance from the pool when I was in university. She was a university student as well. The men's showers back then were all open. I was the only one in the shower room at the time. I remember she stopped in her tracks, took a good 10 second look at me, smiled, and then turned around and walked out. I didn't make any attempt to cover up, nor did she to turn away. I didn't mind one bit - I enjoyed the attention actually. I think that's the fundamental difference between men and women. Women complain if a man looks at them in a leering way even when they are fully clothed. Men completely naked couldn't give a damn if anyone is looking at them and actually like it. I'm sure if I did that in the women's shower room (which was all shower stalls), there would have been a scream, I would have been reported to management and banned for life from the facility, and maybe even ended up with a criminal record.

Hung8x6uk likes this.
  3. KevinVolchok

KevinVolchok Well-Known Member

Funny the double standard right?

2bme likes this.
  4. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Puts me in mind of something I've pondered from time to time.

I am always naked at home, always. Now if I left a curtain open by mistake and a woman, or heaven forbid a child, saw me naked I'm pretty sure I could face some sort of action; indecent exposure most likely.

On the other hand, if I happened to be passing the window of a female who enjoyed the same love of naked living as I do and she noticed the interest I'd be bound to show, I'm pretty sure I'd still be the culrit - probably labelled a peeping tom this time.

5. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of CFNM videos start out like that.

I used to like PURECFNM.com

6. AG08

Gold Member

I remember that I was tempted to say to her "drop your clothes and join me", but I probably would have been charged with harassment. :wink:

7. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

Doesn't anyone know of any "sneak a peek" videos where we see women ogling men from afar? All the voyeur videos I see are males sneaking a look at females.

8. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

always naked at home? my opinion, that's almost disgusting.
    being naked to me its always something sexual. im even an exibithionist (on the beach or wherever I can show my junk), but at home... alone... sounds creepy to me.

9. KevinVolchok

So a naked man alone in a place where no one can see him is creepy but being a exibicionist is not?

Man...that has to be some childhood trauma. Doesn't make any sense.

10. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

I missed a part: I mean that sounds creepy to me being naked and "waiting" to show off to stranger leaving a curtain open, or stuff like that...

11. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

I mean: wanna show your cock? Take it out and say "hey look at my cock, you like it?"... but staying naked in front of stranger pretending that is normal, but in fact it is not because you get excited... I don't know if I get explained, english is not my first language sorry...

12. KevinVolchok

Sorry but you see things completely backwards.

I'm pretty sure most people, me included, would say that taking out your cock and say" look at my cock, you like it" is definitely creepy while standing naked in front of a stranger is a harmless and fun form of seduction.

13. Daisy

Gold Member

I cant see a thing at my gym, which is really disappointing.

14. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

Wish we could oblige you.

15. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

16. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

17. delta_1068

delta_1068 New Member

Albums:
    When I was in the Marines, there was an office where recruits could go to make phonecalls, maybe once or twice during bootcamp. This manager of the office was a civilian and she would often have her daughter there, would would just be hanging out/playing on the computers or whatever. Anyway, just beyond this office were the barracks for recruits who were being processed for discharge (serious injury, positive drug test, etc). I worked there. Well, the showers were right by a door in the back of this office I mentioned, and the daughter would sneak a peak at the guys coming out of the showers. I showered there too, so I'm sure she saw my dick a half-a-dozen times.

18. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

19. B_sschlong

B_sschlong New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted