Female voyeurs

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my health club, the locker rooms have a doorway and privacy wall that extend out to the indoor pool. The door is always open and there is actually a small section that if a person were in the pool, they would be able to see thru about a foot wide gap into the shower area. Recently I came out of the sauna and on my way across the room to the showers when I noticed a young lady strategically positioned in the pool where she could see in. Because it would only be a flash when I walked by it would be hard for her to see more than a glimpse.

When I finished showering, I thought I'd see if she was still there. She was, so I thought I'd stand sideways and take my time toweling off so that she could witness my big dick hanging down. I took my time drying my hair and would occasionally peek to the side to see if she was still watching. She sure was and had a big smile on her face. That leads me to this thread:

Does anyone have pictures or videos of females watching males naked, either in the shower or jacking off? I remember there was one awhile back of Castro jacking in the locker room shower while the cleaning lady was outside, masturbating while watching him stroke his big member.

LET'S SEE SOME FEMALE VOYEUR SHOTS!

OHMYBIGDICK

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
126214054c06c77945dd.jpg

I had a woman "accidentally" walk into the men's shower room through the entrance from the pool when I was in university. She was a university student as well. The men's showers back then were all open. I was the only one in the shower room at the time. I remember she stopped in her tracks, took a good 10 second look at me, smiled, and then turned around and walked out. I didn't make any attempt to cover up, nor did she to turn away. I didn't mind one bit - I enjoyed the attention actually. I think that's the fundamental difference between men and women. Women complain if a man looks at them in a leering way even when they are fully clothed. Men completely naked couldn't give a damn if anyone is looking at them and actually like it. I'm sure if I did that in the women's shower room (which was all shower stalls), there would have been a scream, I would have been reported to management and banned for life from the facility, and maybe even ended up with a criminal record.

OHMYBIGDICK

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A less than impressive tool, however, it is great to see the two women on the beach as the erecting penis makes itself known at :42. The one on the left notices and keeps track of the action until surprisingly the penis squirts its juice at 1:18 which causes some jaw dropping from the ladies: