Female 'whiskey dick'

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never heard of that. However if they watch the tv show The View too much, it can cause the same side effects.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My version of whiskey dick is I can't cum. I just fuck forever....which when I was young I thought was cool. But apparently, girls don't like to be hammered fucked for hours on end....haha!
If only I was a girl, I'd SO buy you another drink. :wink:

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My version of whiskey dick is I can't cum. I just fuck forever....which when I was young I thought was cool. But apparently, girls don't like to be hammered fucked for hours on end....haha!

I already have that problem without the whiskey. The last 3 woman I had sex with all made me stop after a half hour went by without me popping. Two of them I'd already made cum and said they were finished and couldn't fuck anymore. The third one said she was getting sore and that it stopped feeling good. Sucks bigtime... and I'm not as talented as you are. :biggrin1:

D

deleted509196

If I'm drunk, or hungover, sometimes it's much harder to orgasm, but I can still be very aroused.

JoKilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i cant speak 4 every lady but i personally can get aroused no matter how drunk i am its just that i cant get off once ive reached a certain level of snockered n ive yet 2 meet the man that can keep up ;)

Miss_Milk_Maid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally drinking doesnt affect my ability to get aroused, but it does end up with my falling off the bed, hitting my head on the side table and needing 4 stiches!

:p

I do tend to be more ummmm opening to things when I have had a few, but considering I am clumsy sober that is not always a good thing!

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The more I drink the more aroused I get - up to a certain point, that would be when I am getting shit-faced and then my arousal and interest in sex plummets and I simply won't have it. But before then, look out.