Female 'whiskey dick'

eeleeleel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, the more I drink the more aroused I get. Unfortunately, my sensitivity decreases the more I drink, too. So basically, I get very frustrated at the end of a night spent drinking...

377h

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had one girlfriend that would pretty much dry up after several drinks. She would be super horny, but wouldn't get very wet (which she normally did). Other girls just either have trouble cumming or just can't cum at all when they've had a lot to drink...just like guys.

Mixing cannabis and alcohol can have this effect - especially if it is eaten along with the booze. It doesn't de-rouse you... It just numbs your body completely.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I have a lot to drink I do get really horny and I especially, for some reason want to give head when I drink a lot of wine. But as far as being able to actually cum when Im drunk...no. I hardly ever do. It is still fun though.

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My libido is increased, if anything, but I completely dry up. Sex can get pretty painful...I have woken up in the morning unable to ride my bike. It's weird, because I usually get wet so easily!