Females and fat guys.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find most women beautiful, their appearance is fine.. it when they open their mouth they become less attractive... if your beautiful on the inside it makes the outside shine

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come to think of it, I don't see "jared" that little shill for Subway anymore.

I wonder what going on with him.

He just had a series of Subway commercials with celebrities around Halloween/back-to-school. I think in the commercials he would order one way, and the celebrity would order another way. But with unemployment at new heights, I think the company has shifted its marketing focus to their economic value, rather than their healthy choices.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
3. with the possible exception of gastric bypass surgery, no weight loss program has demonstrated lasting weight loss. Everything so far shows weight gain within 5 years for upwards 90%+

I know a few of my mother's friends who have had gastric bypass surgery. Two of them had it a few years ago and they have already regained all of their weight, while the other one had it done only a couple of years ago and is gaining weight again.

Gastric bypass doesn't work, although I'm sure that like every other weight loss trick and program, it works just fine when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise for the rest of your life.

I'm glad that surgery doesn't work. I paid way less to keep my weight off for longer.
My program? A healthy diet and regular exercise for the rest of my life.

Media
I'm not sure that I agree with this notion that women don't care about weight as much as men. I used to weigh 345 pounds and there weren't many interested in me when I was that size. And the ones that were interested were quite large themselves.

Just look at the pictures in your local newspaper of people about to get married. The slender, attractive women will be with slender, attractive men--unless he's a doctor.

Media
Gastric bypass doesn't work, although I'm sure that like every other weight loss trick and program, it works just fine when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise for the rest of your life.

I'm glad that surgery doesn't work. I paid way less to keep my weight off for longer.
My program? A healthy diet and regular exercise for the rest of my life.
Wow, the wisdom of the ages...you really, really should write a book:rolleyes:

Maybe you could call it "How I lost the 10 to 15 pounds that bothered me all through high school, kept it off for several years, and realized I was an expert at weight loss"

Good luck with the rest of your life...

Last edited:

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't consider overweight people as just fat (there are many levels of cuddliness). Plus they can be considered as a bouncy castle with a dick as one British comedian once commented.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In general I think females like fat guys more than males like fat girls.

I disagree but to the OP...

I am a fat girl, or well- rounded or fun-sized or BBW, whatever floats your boat. A guy with a big gut is not going to get as deep as I want to when we are fucking doggie. Big gut + fat ass = not as deep. :cool:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, the wisdom of the ages...you really, really should write a book:rolleyes:

Maybe you could call it "How I lost the 10 to 15 pounds that bothered me all through high school, kept it off for several years, and realized I was an expert at weight loss"

Good luck with the rest of your life...

OK, I'll ask it, why the fuck are you so damn angry?:soapbox:

Gastric bypass does not work unless it is combined with diet and exercise. NO WEIGHT LOSS PLAN works without diet and exercise. How do I know? Last year I lost a total of 80lbs. How? Eating less and moving more. It's that simple. No tricks, no low carb, high protein, whatever the fuck, no Oprah trainer. It is a mindset. A lifestyle change.

It was really sad when I reread a journal entry from 2005. I called myself a pig, a loser and a failure. My low self esteem fed my food addiction. It was a vicious circle, until I broke it.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know I'll never like fat guys but I wish I could bring myself to at least be attracted to average-sized guys. It seems like I only ever end up dating people who are what most folks would consider underweight, and they are few and far between. I've been trying to reprogram this attraction for the past 15 years with no success, however - it seems very hard-wired. There's just something about a scrawny man that drives me over the edge.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't want to be "that guy", but there are more than a few buddies of mine (strong, athletic, jock type guys) who were quite attracted to larger women and how they carried themselves.

Media
Thanks. Are you being sarcastic and if you are, why are you so pessimistic?

the pessimism arises from all available data and personal experience.

one of the few uncontested facts of weight loss is keeping it off. (that's now the THIRD time I've had to state this widely known fact.)

it's been compared with trying to hold an inflated beach ball underwater