feminine gay guys

Pointman25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do any of you guys here get turned on my feminine/girly acting gay guys, like with the stereotypical lisp, girly walk, etc.? I am bicurious and straight acting and am mostly find straight acting guys attractive, but I have seen a few feminine ones that are kind of cute, lol

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope I do not like queens at all.

Especially the ones who are total attention whores and act that way just because they have a vapid personality and constantly need attention from other people in order to feel good about themselves. Unfortunatley most of them are like this.

I'm not saying that all femme men are this way as I have friends who are femme but they are not attention whores at all, and they do not do the corny lines that everyone makes fun of queens for using like "You go girl!" and such.

I understand why drag queens are camp and all that, even though that humor is rather niche and totally outdated and seen as a cliche today, but I'm not attracted to femme men.

I prefer butch/masculine bi/gay men. I do not like the term straight acting since if a man is having sex with other men, or just wants it, he's not straight or heterosexual, the term brings to mind worship of heterosexual men, and most bisexual/gay men I've met do not like the term.

I very briefly dated a femme gay guy before and it did not go so well when after sex he was wiping my cum off of his body and he got all whiny like Truman Capote and started talking about his house, interior design of the rooms, and it was a total turn off.

Wooly Mammoth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have sometimes been attracted to femme guys but it hasn't really gone anywhere (crushes, etc.) but my bi brother always went for the swishiest ones. Now he's married (for the second time) to a woman and has 3 kids and one on the way.
▼
▲

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Throughout my life I have tried diligently not to descriminate against anyone based on something over which they have no control.

I have been in a relationship with my current life partner for ten years.

I am 56 years old so I go back to the days of: "Oh, the sex was great last night....What was your name again?"

I remember those days.

I enjoy most guy things. I ride horses, have raced cars, love hunting and fishing, I play golf and tennis when I have time. I was a concert level pianist, harpsichordist and organist having had a college education and formal training. Yet I like most kinds of music.

Yes, I see a place for home decoration and I do care about that, but it does not dominate my life. I am a far better than average cook when the need arises and can do a BBQ with the best of them. I prefer a home cooked meal to one served at a restaurant any day.

I dislike gossip without substantiated fact.....

Most "femme" people simply do not share my interests. Most that I have encountered do not share my value system and it is not that I dislike these individuals, but that personal experience has taught me we will have nothing in common with each other.

Some who are "in your face" advertising their femininity are down right annoying and are an insult to the gay community because they offend people and often represent their viewpoints as a representation of the majority of other gay individuals. NOT TRUE!

Individuals like this make me uncomfortable......

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, judging by the responses thus far; maybe the reason the feminine gay guys are of,ten bitchy queens as well is because they aren't getting the good loving from you guys. :confused::cool:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of you guys here get turned on my feminine/girly acting gay guys, like with the stereotypical lisp, girly walk, etc.? I am bicurious and straight acting and am mostly find straight acting guys attractive, but I have seen a few feminine ones that are kind of cute, lol
No, I am not into those feminine/girly acting men. I prefer the cute straight guys.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I prefer masculine guys but when a guy's personality is just naturally on the feminine side it doesn't bother me or anything. If I'm attracted to them otherwise then that doesn't get in the way. It's the ones that are so over the top that it seems like they're putting on a act and purposely being stereotypical that are a turn off. But I'd also be put off by a guy who seemed like he was going out of his way to be macho all the time. Basically just like people to be themselves and not playing a role.

I also can't stand when some guys refer to themselves or other gay guys as "she" or "girl." I'm a guy and I'm happy to be one and I like guys who are also happy to be one. Nothing wrong with challenging the gender pigeon-holes but being gay doesn't mean we should try or want to be women.

Pointman25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks for the replies...i am pretty masculine and i guess it is kind of a fantasy of mine to give give some femme, girly acting twink a night he will never forget, lol. i guess i am the only one with that fantasy, haha

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always counted swishy queens among my friends: they can be outrageously funny and tend to hit right to the bone. I find them much less pretentious and phony that that whole straight acting/appearing mindset.

But for sex, I'm much more interested in regular guys: not self-consciously "masculine" types who speak with affectation from the bottom of their larynx or steroid-pumped gym bunnies who are more concerned about how they look than how to fuck.

Real self-confidence is a sign of great attitude, which usually translates into better, more engaged sex. Extremes of either type do nothing to turn me on, whether flamboyantly swish or role-playing "woof" types.

Just be yourself and I'm attracted. And because I'm not into real trade (genuine straight guys), I consort with gay men. A little natural swish doesn't bother me in the least, especially when he's a Latino, which is my favorite flavor of men.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, I tend to find them annoying and pretentious. I do know a couple whom I find extremely entertaining and funny though. But to answer the question, no, I'm not attracted to them at all. I like my men to be men :tongue:.

B_CoffeeWithCream

Experimental Member
Media
you guys are worse than the nelly queens you're whining about. stfu

Someone seems jealous. I'll bet you are a nelly queen. I do not like queens because they are rude, act as though the entire universe revolves around them, they love to spread gossip, and most are so vapid and just plain stupid and only act this way to be the center of attention at all times. Why would I be sexually attracted to someone like that, or even want to try to maintain a relationship that will be full of pointless drama?

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In some ways, they are the backbone of the gay community and I do have a lot of respect for those gay men and boys (under 18) who are flamboyant and not afraid to come out and show themselves. I, myself, am fairly conservative and reserved - (would never use the term straight-acting... I think it's offensive) but I did "come out" relatively early - at age 18. However, at 27 yoa I'm still having to tell people that I'm gay.

I don't base my attractions on mannerisms because I think you could always be surprised. Attraction goes so beyond what you may initially regard as your taste.
There are some really cute twinks out there and a few fem guys who have truly worked my cock before in amazing ways. So yeah, I love all gay people. ;)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll start off by saying - I'm a feminine gay guy, not outrageously so, but I couldn't claim to be macho. So I see this from a totally different perspective. I think that it's a damn shame so many guys have said how they "hate" queeny guys, come on fella's - where is the love? Gay people are a minority and we should embrace all the wonderful differences we have, rather than segregating and hating on our own kind. Femme guys are on the front line - we're the one's that get called "faggot" from people driving by on the street, and we're the one's that are targets by homophobes and cowards. A straight acting gay guy can stand on his soap box and declare that a queen is less of a man, but it's the queen's that fought for your rights and it's the queens that continue to this day to take the fall while the straight acting guys watch on in silence. Remember, it was a fabulous drag queen who initially defied the police at the Stonewall Riots.

You may not be attractive to femme guys, that's of course your choice, but I think it's shameful to see so many people spewing out so much disdain for another person based on their personality. Amen.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll start off by saying - I'm a feminine gay guy, not outrageously so, but I couldn't claim to be macho. So I see this from a totally different perspective. I think that it's a damn shame so many guys have said how they "hate" queeny guys, come on fella's - where is the love? Gay people are a minority and we should embrace all the wonderful differences we have, rather than segregating and hating on our own kind. Femme guys are on the front line - we're the one's that get called "faggot" from people driving by on the street, and we're the one's that are targets by homophobes and cowards. A straight acting gay guy can stand on his soap box and declare that a queen is less of a man, but it's the queen's that fought for your rights and it's the queens that continue to this day to take the fall while the straight acting guys watch on in silence. Remember, it was a fabulous drag queen who initially defied the police at the Stonewall Riots.

You may not be attractive to femme guys, that's of course your choice, but I think it's shameful to see so many people spewing out so much disdain for another person based on their personality. Amen.

I clap for flame boy too, even tho I'm not gay. U-N-I-T-Y!

The post are a bit surprising. What do you guys think is "masculine?" because mostly I've seen downright female men and then I see guys who have a lisp and "the walk" but not have the attitude.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think you see really swishy gay guys in the younger generation as much as in the 70's and 80's and before. I think some of it is that we aren't as ghettoised and gay culture doesn't cultivate it as much as before. 20 years ago ALL my dead friends called each other she. The new crop almost never does. I think it is a good development. I do think that more feminine gay men find it harder to find love as there is so much pressure to be masculine in order to be hot. Almost all personal ads look for "masculine" guys. I personally think fem guys are often more fun to be around. I think Jack would have been a much more fun lay than Will on Will and Grace:)

Last edited:

myfirstboyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born feminine and have been all of my Life and always had alot of Friends growing up. The Jocks had no problem being my Friend. I do not Swish. I just have a Pretty face, Smooth Skin, Tiny Body, hairless, Long sexy Legs and a Paid small clevage. Have not had any problem Picking up the Hottest Construction Workers right off the street. Then sending them home to pick up their children and Wife by 5. And they were the Bottoms. As Well as having Married Men see me walking in the Street or to a club. Only to have them search for me and beg me to be theirs. They know that I am a Male and claim that they are straight. Promising me expensive Gifts etc. However, I brush them off and tell them that I am not interested. I'm Hot, Sexy and have been a Sales Executive for many Years. I am the Head Bitch and I have had a long successful career getting paid to push around straight Men and boys. My Straight Boy Employees love me and would fight for me. Anything I need, they will do for me. I am not interested in them. It is pure business. I teach them how to be successful and encourage them . I have never been with a feminine Male. Most of my Boyfriends have been 1st timers who have dated Females. I am now a Fem Cougar able to pick up Hot Boys half my Age. So if you are a Young Feminine Male be proud of who you are. Get your education and you too can have a Great Life as I have. It took me a few years to figure out the Power of the Feminine Male. MYFIRSTBOYFRIEND, Phoenix, AZ