feminine gay guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Pointman25, May 1, 2009.

1. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

This seems to be a great example as to why so many people are intolerant toward femme gays. Like I said, pretentious.

I don't think it's completely fair to say that "the queens" are solely the ones who fought for gay rights. Harvey Milk wasn't exactly a queen and he was obviously a gay right's activist. But otherwise, I do see and agree with what you're saying. "The queens" truly are the ones who have established and maintained gay culture. I just wish some queens weren't so inclined to act superior to everyone else. The swish is fine, but the arrogance has to go.

Also, a personality a person may not agree with is the only reason why a person should ever hold disdain toward another person. We shouldn't hate a person based on their physical make-up, religion or ethnicity, but we sure can hate a person for acting like a complete prick.

2. stronxo_doctord

Albums:
    well i like feminime boys

3. Pointman25

Pointman25 New Member

Albums:
    guys that are feminine, but not outrageous like you said, are the ones that are sexy. maybe i like them because i am not feminine at all? who knows, lol

4. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:

5. B_TalkingHeads

B_TalkingHeads New Member

Sorry I have to disagree.

Stonewall is overrated and nobody cares about what happened then 30+ years ago, and anyway it was a Transgender Bisexual who was one of the first to revolt against the police but nobody talks about how it was not a gay man.

Gay/GLBT rights would have happened even if Stonewall did not happen and the femme man/drag queen is not some sacred cow when it all comes down to it.

Femme men are NOT on the front line even if they just think that they are, or that because you are feminine you just want men like yourself to be, and a masculine gay or bisexual man is just as apt to get called faggot as a femme guy is as bigots can pick up on all sorts of things.

I'm masculine and so are most of my gay friends and we've been called faggots from random people on the street in cars and just in public.

Harvey Milk was not feminine and neither are other people who have fought for gay/GLBT rights.

Also not all masculine bisexual and gay men look on in silence towards homophobia and biphobia as you say that they do.

6. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I’m just getting used to identifying myself as gay but I'm very straight-acting. So what is it with effeminate (femme?) guys? This is not meant to be judgemental. I just want to understand.

OK so there’s this guy in one of my classes and he’s so obviously gay – the way he dresses, walks, talks, does his hair – really girly. He seems like a friendly guy though and I already knew he was gay because a mate of mine shared a flat with him. But I just don’t get it! I don’t go for that whole gay look thing yet he could be really cute if he wasn’t trying to look like a girl.

I know I’ve always been attracted to other boys and men. But I do like being a man, I love my cock and I go for men who are men if you know what I mean. I like the company of manly guys and I am completely straight acting not because I’m trying to fit in but because that’s just me. To be honest I can’t relate to a camp gay guy or even think of having a relationship with one because I kind of think it would be just like being with a girl. Like I said no offence if you have those desires or needs – I just genuinely can’t wrap my head around why any guy would want to act or be a girl.

I couldn’t handle being stereotyped as a gay guy who acts effeminate and likes make-up and clothes and stuff. Now there are plenty of gay guys on LPSG who seem more like my kind of guy which is making me feel much better about my sexuality and I’m actually really excited about one day maybe meeting a straight acting lad who’s up for showing a first timer what gay sex is like ‘in real life’.

Still I want to understand how someone can be gay yet express his sexuality at the other extreme from guys like me and maybe if I understood I could relate to that guy in my class and be his friend (or maybe more?).

7. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never had a problem with feminine or pretty guys. Some of my lovers were real beautys. When it comes down to it they all had a penis and liked to use it. One was a rough top, too!
    But I do know that in gay circles that often a queen will be criticized and a masculine guy will be cruised...
    But what occurs to me, and one other poster mentioned it, was how some straigt guys go for fems and TS's.
    I play with a real thin lithe guy now who is so submissive and loves to be fucked....I don't know....it's so much fun because the chemistry is so right.
    Every pot has it's cover.

8. art

art
    Gold Member

This sort of behavior does nothing for me. If I want a girl, I'll go after a girl. I prefer my guys to act like guys.

9. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi,
    Let me introduce myself...
    I am a flaming homosexual!!!

I pretty much fulfill the stereotype in every way.

#29 jjsjr, May 4, 2009
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
  10. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I knew this drag queen in Birmingham who had a University of Alabama football player drive up just to get fucked. He (the football jock) didn't care if she wore any feminine clothing to bed or not....just the wig.

I met the guy in one of the bars one night and he was a total hunk. Friendly yes but not attracted to masculine men.

No....no names!

11. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, exactly. So is this kind of guy trying to attract a str8 guy? Still trying to understand :confused:

12. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    It's the biggest turnoff for me to see a guy being feminine. It's a big no in my book.

Draft saved Draft deleted