feminine gay guys

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born feminine and have been all of my Life and always had alot of Friends growing up. The Jocks had no problem being my Friend. I do not Swish. I just have a Pretty face, Smooth Skin, Tiny Body, hairless, Long sexy Legs and a Paid small clevage. Have not had any problem Picking up the Hottest Construction Workers right off the street. Then sending them home to pick up their children and Wife by 5. And they were the Bottoms. As Well as having Married Men see me walking in the Street or to a club. Only to have them search for me and beg me to be theirs. They know that I am a Male and claim that they are straight. Promising me expensive Gifts etc. However, I brush them off and tell them that I am not interested. I'm Hot, Sexy and have been a Sales Executive for many Years. I am the Head Bitch and I have had a long successful career getting paid to push around straight Men and boys. My Straight Boy Employees love me and would fight for me. Anything I need, they will do for me. I am not interested in them. It is pure business. I teach them how to be successful and encourage them . I have never been with a feminine Male. Most of my Boyfriends have been 1st timers who have dated Females. I am now a Fem Cougar able to pick up Hot Boys half my Age. So if you are a Young Feminine Male be proud of who you are. Get your education and you too can have a Great Life as I have. It took me a few years to figure out the Power of the Feminine Male. MYFIRSTBOYFRIEND, Phoenix, AZ

This seems to be a great example as to why so many people are intolerant toward femme gays. Like I said, pretentious.

I'll start off by saying - I'm a feminine gay guy, not outrageously so, but I couldn't claim to be macho. So I see this from a totally different perspective. I think that it's a damn shame so many guys have said how they "hate" queeny guys, come on fella's - where is the love? Gay people are a minority and we should embrace all the wonderful differences we have, rather than segregating and hating on our own kind. Femme guys are on the front line - we're the one's that get called "faggot" from people driving by on the street, and we're the one's that are targets by homophobes and cowards. A straight acting gay guy can stand on his soap box and declare that a queen is less of a man, but it's the queen's that fought for your rights and it's the queens that continue to this day to take the fall while the straight acting guys watch on in silence. Remember, it was a fabulous drag queen who initially defied the police at the Stonewall Riots.

You may not be attractive to femme guys, that's of course your choice, but I think it's shameful to see so many people spewing out so much disdain for another person based on their personality. Amen.

I don't think it's completely fair to say that "the queens" are solely the ones who fought for gay rights. Harvey Milk wasn't exactly a queen and he was obviously a gay right's activist. But otherwise, I do see and agree with what you're saying. "The queens" truly are the ones who have established and maintained gay culture. I just wish some queens weren't so inclined to act superior to everyone else. The swish is fine, but the arrogance has to go.

Also, a personality a person may not agree with is the only reason why a person should ever hold disdain toward another person. We shouldn't hate a person based on their physical make-up, religion or ethnicity, but we sure can hate a person for acting like a complete prick.

Pointman25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
guys that are feminine, but not outrageous like you said, are the ones that are sexy. maybe i like them because i am not feminine at all? who knows, lol

I'll start off by saying - I'm a feminine gay guy, not outrageously so, but I couldn't claim to be macho. So I see this from a totally different perspective. I think that it's a damn shame so many guys have said how they "hate" queeny guys, come on fella's - where is the love? Gay people are a minority and we should embrace all the wonderful differences we have, rather than segregating and hating on our own kind. Femme guys are on the front line - we're the one's that get called "faggot" from people driving by on the street, and we're the one's that are targets by homophobes and cowards. A straight acting gay guy can stand on his soap box and declare that a queen is less of a man, but it's the queen's that fought for your rights and it's the queens that continue to this day to take the fall while the straight acting guys watch on in silence. Remember, it was a fabulous drag queen who initially defied the police at the Stonewall Riots.

guys that are feminine, but not outrageous like you said, are the ones that are sexy. maybe i like them because i am not feminine at all? who knows, lol

You may not be attractive to femme guys, that's of course your choice, but I think it's shameful to see so many people spewing out so much disdain for another person based on their personality. Amen.

Heh - you don't seem that feminine tbh man - just a bit of a cheekychappie ;) Don't think anyone could take offense to someone like you anyway dude ;)

As far as really feminine gay blokes go - I think str8 guys or str8 acting guys feel threatened by it because they're frightened of appearing that way themselves. I am anyway - I jealously guard my fragile masculinity lol, and panic about how I'm seen by others. :redface:

B_TalkingHeads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sorry I have to disagree.

Stonewall is overrated and nobody cares about what happened then 30+ years ago, and anyway it was a Transgender Bisexual who was one of the first to revolt against the police but nobody talks about how it was not a gay man.

Gay/GLBT rights would have happened even if Stonewall did not happen and the femme man/drag queen is not some sacred cow when it all comes down to it.

Femme men are NOT on the front line even if they just think that they are, or that because you are feminine you just want men like yourself to be, and a masculine gay or bisexual man is just as apt to get called faggot as a femme guy is as bigots can pick up on all sorts of things.

I'm masculine and so are most of my gay friends and we've been called faggots from random people on the street in cars and just in public.

Harvey Milk was not feminine and neither are other people who have fought for gay/GLBT rights.

Also not all masculine bisexual and gay men look on in silence towards homophobia and biphobia as you say that they do.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m just getting used to identifying myself as gay but I'm very straight-acting. So what is it with effeminate (femme?) guys? This is not meant to be judgemental. I just want to understand.

OK so there’s this guy in one of my classes and he’s so obviously gay – the way he dresses, walks, talks, does his hair – really girly. He seems like a friendly guy though and I already knew he was gay because a mate of mine shared a flat with him. But I just don’t get it! I don’t go for that whole gay look thing yet he could be really cute if he wasn’t trying to look like a girl.

I know I’ve always been attracted to other boys and men. But I do like being a man, I love my cock and I go for men who are men if you know what I mean. I like the company of manly guys and I am completely straight acting not because I’m trying to fit in but because that’s just me. To be honest I can’t relate to a camp gay guy or even think of having a relationship with one because I kind of think it would be just like being with a girl. Like I said no offence if you have those desires or needs – I just genuinely can’t wrap my head around why any guy would want to act or be a girl.

I couldn’t handle being stereotyped as a gay guy who acts effeminate and likes make-up and clothes and stuff. Now there are plenty of gay guys on LPSG who seem more like my kind of guy which is making me feel much better about my sexuality and I’m actually really excited about one day maybe meeting a straight acting lad who’s up for showing a first timer what gay sex is like ‘in real life’.

Still I want to understand how someone can be gay yet express his sexuality at the other extreme from guys like me and maybe if I understood I could relate to that guy in my class and be his friend (or maybe more?).

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have never had a problem with feminine or pretty guys. Some of my lovers were real beautys. When it comes down to it they all had a penis and liked to use it. One was a rough top, too!
But I do know that in gay circles that often a queen will be criticized and a masculine guy will be cruised...
But what occurs to me, and one other poster mentioned it, was how some straigt guys go for fems and TS's.
I play with a real thin lithe guy now who is so submissive and loves to be fucked....I don't know....it's so much fun because the chemistry is so right.
Every pot has it's cover.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do any of you guys here get turned on my feminine/girly acting gay guys, like with the stereotypical lisp, girly walk, etc.

This sort of behavior does nothing for me. If I want a girl, I'll go after a girl. I prefer my guys to act like guys.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew this drag queen in Birmingham who had a University of Alabama football player drive up just to get fucked. He (the football jock) didn't care if she wore any feminine clothing to bed or not....just the wig.

I met the guy in one of the bars one night and he was a total hunk. Friendly yes but not attracted to masculine men.

No....no names!