Fenugreek works for mens needs!

alias_unknown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any man had any benefits to taking fenugreek (also known as moringa) and have before and after pics to show the results? I have been taking fenugreek supplements regularly for the past two months and my testicles have been getting bigger. My metabolism is highern my appetite has been moderated to a lower level, muscle tone and definition increased and fat percentage dropped as well. I drink less coffee and energy drinks throughout the day. The fenugreek slows the conversion of testosterone to dht in the male body so the "free testosterone" as they call it doesnt have any negative side affects on the body as a testosterone supplement would which is a feeling you can definitely notice. Increased volume of semen in my ejaculate. Hormonal balancing benefits for men as well. Less of the gloomies. Harder erections. Good all around supplement.

Haven't tried it. will have to look into it more.

D

deleted871301

I just googled it and will be buying some today. I already take 6 capsules of Maca Extra every day. 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. I've been taking Maca for about a year now and my balls have become a lot heavier. I love the feeling ;)

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not an endocrinologist, but I am alreadt taking testosterone (cypionate) injections, plus HCG plus anastrozole.

The purpose of the anastrozole is to be an estrogen blocker.

As I currently understand it, the body has a way to convert or "aromatize" (free?) test into estrogen.

Back in May or June, I was taking the test and all that other stuff, and then an over the counter test booster with L-arginine. I think that spiked my estrogen or estradiol.

I could cry at the drop of a hat.

D

deleted871301

I am not an endocrinologist, but I am alreadt taking testosterone (cypionate) injections, plus HCG plus anastrozole.

As I currently understand it, the body has a way to convert or "aromatize" (free?) test into estrogen.

Back in May or June, I was taking the test and all that other stuff, and then an over the counter test booster with L-arginine. I think that spiked my estrogen or estradiol.

If you cry Dude... I have a pacifier for you ;)

alias_unknown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Seems that anastrazole is primarily used for breast cancer patients. Also its perscription only. What did you tell your doctor? you were taking testosterone? Clearly on your own admission you are currently taking the supplement although i am uncertain how a doctor would make a script for such a thing unless you have some kind of predisposed condition before you started taking anastrozole.

D

deleted871301

2 weeks and 3 days later... I take 3 capsules of fenugreek in the morning and another 3 capsules in the evening just before dinner. I am always horny... well... I was always horny before I started taking it anyway ;)

There are no negative side effects but I do feel a lot fuller down south... especially when I wake up in the morning :)
My balls and dick feel heavier when I am naked or don't have restricting underwear on.

View media item 1099402View media item 1099403View media item 1099400View media item 1099401

Reactions: Summershorts
D

deleted871301

Started taking it yesterday along with L-Arginine . Hope to get some results. Either way, both are good for heart health.

Overall, it's supposed to have great health benefits. My appetite has increased and my general sense of well being has improved.

Reactions: Allen67

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Overall, it's supposed to have great health benefits. My appetite has increased and my general sense of well being has improved.
I hope my appetite doesn't increase. I could stand to shed a few pounds. I did notice this afternoon that I didn't have my usual craving for sweets. I'm hoping for some more energy that will allow me to exercise more. Thanks for the info and the likes.

Reactions: deleted871301
D

deleted871301

I hope my appetite doesn't increase. I could stand to shed a few pounds. I did notice this afternoon that I didn't have my usual craving for sweets. I'm hoping for some more energy that will allow me to exercise more. Thanks for the info and the likes.

:) I still have my usual appetite for chocolate ;)

I also cum a bit more than usual...

Reactions: Allen67

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:) I still have my usual appetite for chocolate ;)

I also cum a bit more than usual...
Chocolate is my biggest weakness and my wife always over buys for Halloween so we have a good 10 pounds of candy sitting here, but I have been able to resist so far. As far as cumming, I'm trying to hold off for a couple of days to see what happens.

Reactions: deleted871301

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To those taking l-arginine.. Try fucking with l-citrulline instead. I got much better results.

Citrulline supplements raises your arginine levels more than arginine supplements.

thick_guy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before @Jaysmooth bumped this thread today, it had been more than year since anyone posted to it. You guys who said you were taking fenugreek - @Allen67 , @alias_unknown, and @Durbanville_Guy - can you provide status updates? Anyone still taking it?

I seem to be heading down this slippery slop myself, lol. I'm 54 and started taking Black Maca and Huanarpo in July and have seen very good results with those. I added pygeum a few weeks ago and have also been very pleased with the results from that supplement, too. I am adding lecithin next as I'd like to increase ejaculate volume, and lecithin is both recommended for that and seems to have few, if any, side effects. I was considering l-citrulline, too, but not until after I am sure the lecithin is well tolerated.

Thanks for whatever updates any current or former fenugreek users can share.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Before @Jaysmooth bumped this thread today, it had been more than year since anyone posted to it. You guys who said you were taking fenugreek - @Allen67 , @alias_unknown, and @Durbanville_Guy - can you provide status updates? Anyone still taking it?

I seem to be heading down this slippery slop myself, lol. I'm 54 and started taking Black Maca and Huanarpo in July and have seen very good results with those. I added pygeum a few weeks ago and have also been very pleased with the results from that supplement, too. I am adding lecithin next as I'd like to increase ejaculate volume, and lecithin is both recommended for that and seems to have few, if any, side effects. I was considering l-citrulline, too, but not until after I am sure the lecithin is well tolerated.

I don’t know how much I can contribute. I also took soy lecithin with the fenugreek. I had pretty good results when I took both regularly. You can see the results in some of my pics and videos. I stopped for quite awhile, but just started to take both again about a week ago. What I found is that when I stop, it takes much more of an effort to produce any sort of notable precum.

Reactions: thick_guy

alias_unknown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hi! Yes i have had permanent results of size gains in my testicles even after a long period of not using fenugreek at all. I am currently back on fenugreek and take a bcaa (branch chain amino acid) supplement that allows for added overall health. I reccomend bcaa supplements rather than cherry picking one or the other (in reference to the l-citrulline and l-arginine). I have no pictures of before and after to show but it has definitely been a good thing to have started fenugreek. I will be hopefully be investing in estrogen blockers and maca for added benefit. I am bery glad folks have found this post as beneficial and all the added info shared on it.