Ferguson

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose you can add Christianity to Donald Trump, my post count, Tea Party, KKK, the kitchen sink, etc., if you wish as part of this ongoing diversionary tactic aimed at dismissing the pro violence chant heard in the video I posted. A video posted in opposition of the hypocrisy and lies being propagated on the previous pages concerning Black Lives Matter.

I am an agnostic so if you want to start throwing religious groups under the bus I won't be losing any sleep over it. No matter how many other groups you wish to add to this lame smokescreen it doesn't dismiss nor change the facts seen in the video that clearly show BLM promoting violence against police.

The absurd logic of your post echoes that of a man on trial for murder who would use as his defense that Adolf Hitler and Nazis killed far more people than he did thus his own crime should be dismissed. What the fuck do the crimes, hate, of others have to do with the hate of the specific group I'm addressing? Just because there are other hate groups how does that exempt BLM from the hate and violence they are publicly promoting against the police???

All I'm seeing from you and others is this continued attempt to shift guilt, focus, onto anyone but that group at the center of our discussion here. A "look at all these other hate groups" as if that statement in itself absolves BLM of their own culpability. It does not.
You came into this thread shouting about your dislike of hate groups but in countless other mentions of the KKK, Oathkeepers, and any group that preached hate towards others that are different or law enforcement you sat silently by. You didn't feel any outrage towards hate groups until you saw a chance to attack BLM. This is why you are ridiculed and laughed at. If you had spoken up about those groups or individuals your opinion might be taken more seriously. Apparently hate groups don't matter unless they are groups you hate.

Reactions: b.c.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mercurygirl, don't cast your pearlx to the swine. The narrative is white's are racist and everything that ails black America is whitey's fault. Blacks are the victims of whitey and that will ALWAYS be the narrative. You're arguing with morons and shills.
Aww Clint you made a mistake again. Reverting to type. Back to the basement for you....but the basement is better than your usual spot under the bridge

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
I suppose you can add Christianity to Donald Trump, my post count, Tea Party, KKK, the kitchen sink, etc., if you wish as part of this ongoing diversionary tactic aimed at dismissing the pro violence chant heard in the video I posted. A video posted in opposition of the hypocrisy and lies being propagated on the previous pages concerning Black Lives Matter.

I am an agnostic so if you want to start throwing religious groups under the bus I won't be losing any sleep over it. No matter how many other groups you wish to add to this lame smokescreen it doesn't dismiss nor change the facts seen in the video that clearly show BLM promoting violence against police.

The absurd logic of your post echoes that of a man on trial for murder who would use as his defense that Adolf Hitler and Nazis killed far more people than he did thus his own crime should be dismissed. What the fuck do the crimes, hate, of others have to do with the hate of the specific group I'm addressing? Just because there are other hate groups how does that exempt BLM from the hate and violence they are publicly promoting against the police???

All I'm seeing from you and others is this continued attempt to shift guilt, focus, onto anyone but that group at the center of our discussion here. A "look at all these other hate groups" as if that statement in itself absolves BLM of their own culpability. It does not.

Actually no. Even if you're agnostic it still matters. Why? Because those were are and always will be violent but not only has the american public ignored them for thousands of years but only a small number of people call them a hate group. Like you have with the BLACK LIVE MATTER movement. What you are others are doing is ignorantly jumping on a bandwagon with no real knowledge of well damn near anything. It's to point out your hypocrisy. Cause not only have i and others pointed out that those words were not in the least bit cool you've all but assumed we haven't in favor of emotionally exploding into a pile of hatred yourself.

You've lumped christianity, donald trump, your post count, the tea party, the kkk and the kicthen sink all into some sort of diversionary tactic while completely and utterly ignoring the very real and factual knowledge that.....

Christianity disrespects women, gay and bisexuals. But you won't talk about it and don't care.

Donald trump has disrespected women and would disrespect women every chance he gets. But you'll ignore the living hell out of that.

The tea party would rather let religion make women's choices then let women have say so over themselves.

The kkk has straight up and unequivically murdered people. On record i might add. Yet you devalue it as a diversionary tactic and completely ignore it as a basis for damn near anything other than people standing up for a hate group.

Lets check the actual kill counts of some of these groups.

People killed by blacklivesmatter = 0
People killed by the kkk = complete totals can't be calculated because racism/bigotry were so prevalent that even the officials at the time didn't give a fuck.

So smoke screen? No. But i'm so glad you propped up the kkk as just another tactic. I doubt you could be any more dismissive, ignorant and straight up emotionally stunted.

Once again, even before you got up the nerve to post me and others were commenting on how bad those statements were but you didn't read them did you. Nope. You decided to lump a group of poeple in together as if thats the smart thing to do.

Meanwhile other groups of people do not incur your wrath. You've completely ignored other groups that by way of your definition should also be considered hate groups. If anything they should be considered as worst than a hate group. Cause you know. THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING KILLED PEOPLE.

And the fact that the groups mentioned would treat women like complete shit is just icing on the cake. Oh and good look ever holding up a comparison to prove any case you want to make in the future about anything you just crippled yourself from that ability.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You came into this thread shouting about your dislike of hate groups but in countless other mentions of the KKK, Oathkeepers, and any group that preached hate towards others that are different or law enforcement you sat silently by. You didn't feel any outrage towards hate groups until you saw a chance to attack BLM. This is why you are ridiculed and laughed at. If you had spoken up about those groups or individuals your opinion might be taken more seriously. Apparently hate groups don't matter unless they are groups you hate.

She DOES seem to be QUITE picky as to which hate groups she chooses to hate, doesn't she? Also picky about which links and references she THINKS are valid and tell the WHOLE story, as opposed to all of those alleged "lies and propaganda" links WE'VE provided.

Because of course, EVERYTHING we've brought to the table is nothing but lies and propaganda because BLM once chanted "pigs in a blanket."

YEP. I guess that negates and DISMISSES all other issues and concerns.

D

deleted15807

So easily riled.Doesn't he remind you of someone?

Remind me? Oh it's him. No doubt. Easily riled and a non-stop flight coach ticket to the profane. Why don't they just stick to Reddit? You can be as racist and misogynistic as you want and be loved and adored for it.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remind me? Oh it's him. No doubt. Easily riled and a non-stop flight coach ticket to the profane. Why don't they just stick to Reddit? You can be as racist and misogynistic as you want and be loved and adored for it.
Potty mouth to the extreme. If I told him to consume fecal matter and cease biological functions it would probably confuse him.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Potty mouth to the extreme. If I told him to consume fecal matter and cease biological functions it would probably confuse him.
So easily riled.Doesn't he remind you of someone?

He reminds me of SEVERAL here, the sole difference being that his ridiculous ASSumptions and mischaracterizations are expressed more bluntly; aren't as subtlely stated or implied like some other johnny-come-latelies who PRESUME to know where I'm coming from.

• Too bad they are unaware of statements I've made before. And too bad they CHOOSE to ignore that which I say of late.
  • Too bad they missed my saying that I have friends and relatives who are cops. What I HAVEN'T yet stated is that we've also donated to police, and family of a murdered cop.
  • Too bad they missed where I condemned a NUMBER of cop killings (and not just the ones THEY want to condemn). Or where I criticized BLM for that "pigs in a blanket" foolishness.
  • Too bad they missed when I said I consider the Black Panthers a hate group.
  • Guess they also missed when I said I oppose abortions after a certain number of weeks.
Instead, they just want to come in here a make all kinds of assumptions and pronouncements because I challenge their positions and bring up issues they'd just as soon IGNORE.

As if my expressing concerns for these issues makes ME the "asshole".

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He reminds me of SEVERAL here, the sole difference being that his ridiculous ASSumptions and mischaracterizations are expressed more bluntly; aren't as subtlely stated or implied like some other johnny-come-latelies who PRESUME to know where I'm coming from.

• Too bad they are unaware of statements I've made before. And too bad they CHOOSE to ignore that which I say of late.
  • Too bad they missed my saying that I have friends and relatives who are cops. What I HAVEN'T yet stated is that we've also donated to police, and family of a murdered cop.
  • Too bad they missed where I condemned a NUMBER of cop killings (and not just the ones THEY want to condemn). Or where I criticized BLM for that "pigs in a blanket" foolishness.
  • Too bad they missed when I said I consider the Black Panthers a hate group.
  • Guess they also missed when I said I oppose abortions after a certain number of weeks.
Instead, they just want to come in here a make all kinds of assumptions and pronouncements because I challenge their positions and bring up issues they'd just as soon IGNORE.

As if my expressing concerns for these issues makes ME the "asshole".
You forgot the assumption that anyone who mentions the injustices must be doing so out of jealousy and that the dissenter must live in the ghetto, I guess to "some" making it means that one no longer cares about the world around him or her because only the poor would care about right or wrong.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You forgot the assumption that anyone who mentions the injustices must be doing so out of jealousy and that the dissenter must live in the ghetto, I guess to "some" making it means that one no longer cares about the world around him or her because only the poor would care about right or wrong.

Yep. According to our insipid ones, we're all just "black racist assholes" who love "anyone who murders a cop, a white person, or an 'infant'".

Although it MIGHT be argued that maybe I AM an asshole - JUST for trying to strike some degree of balance in stating the positions I HAD (as noted above in post #1927) ONLY to get called some hate filled race baiter with an "agenda," REGARDLESS.

Instead of acknowledging some of those points as I had at various times past, maybe I should just remain MUM like THEY do,

NOT that I offered the above clarification for THEIR benefit, as much as for the purposes of setting the record STRAIGHT and pointing out the FALLACY of the complete BULLSHIT they've offered here.

(AS IF someone who'd resort to innuendos re. welfare checks, baby momma, and calling another's mother a "whore" should be in NEED of invalidation, ANYWAY.)

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ferguson’s black voters want new election system

According to the article, the ACLU has filed suit on behalf of black residents of the Ferguson-Florissant school district. The litigation is a Voting Rights Act challenge to that district's use of an at-large voting system which, they contend, helps to "keep blacks all but locked out of the political process.”

As reported, African-Americans make up 77% of students in the district, yet just one out of seven members of the school board were black when the case was filed last year, which, the suit claims, is the result of an at-large system in which all candidates are elected by ALL the voters rather than by those from specific geographical areas.

As noted in the article, such practices have historically been OFTEN used for the purposes of diluting minority voting power, and is STILL in practice TODAY, as evidenced by several recent cases.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
From 60 Minutes, a story of yet ANOTHER injustice, dispensed by falsified testimony obtained by police coercion, unqualified court appointed lawyers, AND a jury NOT exactly "of one's PEERS".

Though in THIS case, also a story of REGRET:

Glenn Ford: 30 years on death row

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here's a repost of a story originally posted in the Police Misconduct thread of Charles K. Goodridge, a black man who after being shot by an off duty Harris County (Houston) deputy constable, lay unaided on the ground, bleeding out. It took more than an hour for him to arrive at an emergency room and an hour after he died. Said his mother, “He was shot twice, bleeding, and nobody did anything. I don’t think that if he was white they would have just left him like that. A dog would have gotten more attention than he did.”

Relatives of Black Man Shot by Off-Duty Officer in Texas Question Police Actions

Lest we forget there was not long ago another recent questionable killing by Houston law enforcement. That incident (as so many LIKE it) again resulted in no indictment:

Grand Jury Clears Officer in Shooting of Unarmed Black Man

No Indictment for Houston Officer Who Shot Jordan Baker

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
US
l the and of OPPORTUNITY
Obama must be working overtime to earn/that nobey peace prize,legacy or ..
and now for my hoglet,baby green peas, and fries
that desperate attempt to gain a legacy, try to so something for my black population
try not to lose face .. DUH''

coulg goUS police and prosecutors in bid to reduce prison population

Published on Oct 21, 2015
Some of the United States' most senior police and prosecutors have called for a major reform of the criminal justice system. They have formed a group to work towards reducing the country's huge prison population. Alan Fisher report into gun control, or anyb tyhread, thi one

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Justice Department: Police Response Made Ferguson Unrest Worse

excerpt:

"Tactics used by police during the days of sometimes-violent street protest last year in Ferguson, Missouri, increased tensions between law enforcement and protesters, according to a report Thursday by the Justice Department's Office of Community Oriented Policing Service, known as COPS.

The report said the use of dogs, snipers and tactical vehicles designed for the military "inflamed tensions and created fear among demonstrators.""

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
President Obama, with some rather spot on observations on policing, Black Lives Matter, and the valid concerns of the black community regarding police practices. Said the President:

"We as a society particularly given our history have to take this seriously. And one of the ways of avoiding the politics of this and losing the moment is, everybody just stepping back for a second and understanding that the African American community is not just making this up… it’s not just something being politicized. It’s real, and there’s a history…"

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/the-marshall-project-and-president-1281560280604726.html

Of note in the attached article, BLM says it's origins predates Ferguson, beginning with the acquittal of the murderer of Trayvon Martin.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

excellent NYTimes editorial

Video recordings of police officers battering or even murdering unarmed black citizens have validated longstanding complaints by African-Americans and changed the way the country views the issue of police brutality. Police officers who might once have felt free to arrest or assault black citizens for no cause and explain it away later have been put on notice that the truth could be revealed by a cellphone video posted on the Internet.

This kind of public scrutiny is all to the good, given the damage police brutality has done to African-American communities for generations and the corrosive effect it has on the broader society. Yet the peeling away of secrecy on these indisputably unconstitutional practices is now being challenged by politicians who want to soft-pedal or even ignore police misconduct while attacking the people who expose it or raise their voices in protest against it. This trend is like something straight out of Orwell.

Political Lies About Police Brutality

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View