Fertilty and Ball Size

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Hacffurthe Eatprick, May 24, 2007.

1. D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Does the size of your balls affect your fertility? I have always had larger than average balls and found I have a high sperm count when I had a semen analysis done recently. I've been wondering if that is the reason or if there's some other cause ...

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

'Sorry the responses thus far have been slow! Occasionally, that happens around here! :confused:

This topic has come up here before, but I recall reading that, for the most part, testicle size doesn't necessarily translate into having more potency (i.e. fertility). Healthy testicle "function" is what determines sperm production and we men are subject to however that all works out for us individually. Some men are simply more fertile than others. There are men who have low sperm counts yet are NOT lacking size in their scrotums. And, vice-versa, of course.

I recall from the other thread how some guys were boasting about their having much more semen by virtue of being endowed with larger testicles. While this might seem logical, it isn't necessarily so. One has to remember that the ejaculate fluid itself originates in the seminal vesicles, prostate, and the cowper's gland-- and not within the testicles.

3. D_Jabez Kneejerque

D_Jabez Kneejerque New Member

Virargus,
    Could you go into how big they are? Are you going by your testicle size or the size of your sac?

4. D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Thanks benderten. I realise that volume is not a measure of fertility as far as number and health of sperm is concerned ... in fact I know a guy who shoots large volumes and has fertility problems. I wondered since sperm is made in the testicles whether or not the size had any impact on the quality and quality ... your comments are really helpful tho ...thanks

5. D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

they are each large and i have had comments on their size. The ball sac is bigger than many guys ... i guess it makes sense since it has to accommodate them ... not as large as yours though by any stretch of the imagination ...

6. dave2005

dave2005 New Member

Albums:
    I have never been the world's heaviest cummer in terms of quantity of fluid, although I do shoot more than the average guy. Yet I do have extremely large testicles (around 2.5 to 3 times the average size) and an exceptionally high sperm count (around 900 million total when I had an analysis)

7. dave2005

dave2005 New Member

Albums:
    I have never been the world's heaviest cummer in terms of quantity of fluid, although I do shoot more than the average guy. Yet I do have extremely large testicles (around 2.5 to 3 times the average size) and an exceptionally high sperm count (around 900 million total when I had an analysis)

8. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've never had a test but I have big balls, I always wanted to use one of those orichemeters??? to see what kind of size they are in terms of average and that.

They're about 6cm long each I think. WOuld be interesting to know.

9. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I don't know
    interesting topic though
    Hey dave, what is a regular sperm count by the way
    do you have have any pictures of yours?

10. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Although well endowed i'm on the small side of average in terms af ball size. However, my two children were both conceived within the first month of trying. The doctor said that having a large penis gave better sperm dispertion and allowed you to release higher in the vagina thus giving the sperm a shorter journey.

11. dave2005

dave2005 New Member

Albums:
    Mattbrick - a regular sperm count I believe is around 200 - 300 million total, and 600 million is considered a very high count indeed. Pic of my balls below, as requested

Attached Files:

12. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey elephantballs are those things natural?

13. txquis

Gold Member

I've never thought my large balls might give me an advantage in semen production (although i do pretty well with that) or conceiving. I'm sure it is unrelated.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

15. rodinorlfl

rodinorlfl New Member

I dont think the size of your balls will determine the sperm count, however your body temperature, cigarette smoking and if you ride on a bike daily will significantly lower sperm reporduction...but then again i have huge balls and i have a few children so what do i know:biggrin1:

16. soarer_boy

soarer_boy New Member

In cattle, they measure the scrotal circumference to help ascertain breeding potential. Apparently. According to my g/f the Vet.

17. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Large balls can also be the reault of a varicocele which occurs when blood backs up in the main vein that drains the scrotum. Varicoceles are most common among teenagers and adult men and can cause infertility.

Draft saved Draft deleted