Fess up guys - which Ladies' galleries have you knocked one off to?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never have...

but honestly, right after I joined this sight, I had a wierd sex dream njqt was drowning me in pussy juice.

:biggrin1:

I woke up right away, and even though I don't know here personally, I knew what had caused the dream.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Knocking one off ? How about busting a big load and soaking my monitor with cum? If i could only get my hands on them. I would be like a puppy with a porkchop.

Honestly, i would have to say Notthe7, bedheadred, njqt and naturaly wildhoney of course.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
this coming from a woman flashing her boobs, which blows all credibility there i know. but i like to think people enjoy my sarcasm and humor

You already know I'm not a boob man, BHR (but you do have an incredible neck, back and rump!), but yes, I enjoy your intelligence and humor along with your beauty.

After seeing that stuning beauty in those pics up there, i'm probaly going to add sexandcandy to my list quite soon.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Despite, the line in my profile regarding bods in MF and the fact that none of the ladies would qualify, as a bi- I do love women. My favs are: hotmiltf, NGJT, cigarbabe, BedheadRed...not necessarily in any order.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could see pictures, Think_Kink and NJQT would be on my list. (Although TK will probably be disgusted to read this.)
Wow I don't think you could handle us both at one time. We both tend to have rather insatiable appetites when it comes to men.:wink:

I never have...
but honestly, right after I joined this sight, I had a wierd sex dream njqt was drowning me in pussy juice.
:biggrin1: I woke up right away, and even though I don't know her personally, I knew what had caused the dream.
Shhh, you weren't supposed to tell everyone that I'm a squirter. :redface::rolleyes:

Honestly, i would have to say Notthe7, bedheadred, njqt and naturaly wildhoney of course.
Wow! thanks for including me amongst such hotties! :wink:

Despite, the line in my profile regarding bods in MF and the fact that none of the ladies would qualify, as a bi- I do love women. My favs are: hotmiltf, NJQT, cigarbabe, BedheadRed...not necessarily in any order.:biggrin1:
I am awed that a man as hot as you would have me on his list. :smile: Though I must admit after chatting a few weeks ago, I was equally impressed with your mind. :flirt:

YoungBook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i normally check the pics after reading a forum entry that was interesting so i only really know the regular posters.

bedheadred has to be up at the top of any list. the facepic avatar she has at the moment is simply jaw-droppingly gorgeous. i think it goes without saying that her body is quite amazing too but the flawless face...oh the face. it gets a spinal tappish 11/10.

also njqt466 whose gallery was actually the first one i checked on the site. really great pictures and one of the most amazing bodies on the site. so amazing that my dick took over typing and sent a rather retarded lame PM (before i knew of proper PM etiquette). so to njqt466 i say congratulations, thanks and sorry!