Fess up... what "drug" did you do before you did drugs?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember doing something with helium balloons.....Was it beathing it? It would change the way our voices sounded. Like Micky Mouse.

I also remember the job of having to physically blow up a lot of balloons with human air. I have always been a big party thrower so I have blown up a lot of balloons. It definately makes me feel different after say blowing up twenty balloons. Wonder if that is why I always have balloons at my kids birthday parties.

I also remember liking the smell of the ditto sheets.

Also I like the smell of finger nail polish.......and finger nail polish remover

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have never been into or part of the drug scene. On the other hand, most people know that I'm an:

Animal - (skunk namely, but a possum fight sure leaves a scent)

Why else would I chose to be called: Primal savage (one who will literally eat another alive).

Sweat and preferably sweaty gym clothing (T's and jocks) are all I need for an unbelievable high.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Other?
I've heard that some kids today [not many fortunately] are using refrigerant from A/C systems, trade name: Freon. Most systems use R22, a "CFC". :shock: A good thing about R22 is that it has nowhere near as much chlorine as R12 but it does have some in it. So they get a "buzz" and harm the environment at once.:rolleyes:

----------

Gillette, thanks for bringing back memories of mimeograph/ditto ink. I loved that smell! When the teacher passed around a freshly printed form, I'd usually put the paper to my nose and sniffed. Others that did also so I wasn't alone. It wasn't strong enough to give a "buzz" and that wasn't the objective.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Kids today around here are using Axe body spray... the air from canned whip cream, cans of air used to clean keyboards and lysol spray.

I wasn't into getting high before doing weed.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kids today around here are using Axe body spray... the air from canned whip cream, cans of air used to clean keyboards and lysol spray.

I wasn't into getting high before doing weed.

Oh yeah, the nitrous oxide from whipped cream cans is a popular one. Some kids (of course...I've never done this...) will actually buy a starbucks-style dispenser, leave it empty and just inhale the chargers. It's laughing gas, like used at the dentist's office.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, never got into the hard drug scene. I've seen what it can do to people and that's been enough for me. I still smoke a little pot on rare occasion, but that's about it. I'd rather feel a great buzz from my favorite beers or a little bourbon instead..

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What drug??

The HARD stuff. Cod liver oil. And if we were really sick mom would give us this clear stuff that came in those squarish glass bottles with the black cap and the typed up pharmacy label.

Didn't know what was in it. It tasted kinda like licorice and had the kick of an army mule. Swallowing a teaspoon of that stuff always gave me the willies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
What drug??

The HARD stuff. Cod liver oil. And if we were really sick mom would give us this clear stuff that came in those squarish glass bottles with the black cap and the typed up pharmacy label.

Didn't know what was in it. It tasted kinda like licorice and had the kick of an army mule. Swallowing a teaspoon of that stuff always gave me the willies.
Reminds me of Buckley's.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I liked Joan Rivers line...

"I don't do drugs, sometimes I will throw a little Fresca on a panty shield."