Fess up!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't got a SO at the moment but I have an extremely high embarrassment threshold for sexual matters, I'm more likely to be embarrassed if he made social faux pas like farting uncontrollably and thinking it was the wittiest thing imaginable.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't got a SO at the moment but I have an extremely high embarrassment threshold for sexual matters, I'm more likely to be embarrassed if he made social faux pas like farting uncontrollably and thinking it was the wittiest thing imaginable.

me too... and farting is incredibly witty, especially when placed as a perfect punchline.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Technically I have no fetishes, only predilections. :wink: Having been on this site almost a year, I can tell you they are quite tame in comparison to others here. :cool:

I'm with you SP, that's one of many reasons why I'm still single. By the time a man is 21 he should be able to tell a salad fork from a dinner fork. I don't want a guy that is going to ask me to pull his finger everytime he has to fart or burp. :frown1::rolleyes:

If my man is bringing home Pampers, it better be because we are adopting a baby from a third world country. :biggrin1:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a partner at the moment but one thing I've noticed is that I really have to take control of what we're doing sexually. I can't just let her fuck me, I have to move her legs the way I need them and I have to position her a certain way. Even if she's giving me head, I just have to clench her hair in my hand and tilt her head back so she looks up at me, things like that. I've never been the sort of guy to sit back and take it, I have to be in charge. It's funny though because I'm not like that in general at all, I'm more than happy to take the back seat in any other aspect of life. This might not seem embarrassing, but sometimes I'm like "oh shit, I hope she was cool with that" afterwards. I get carried away I guess. But no complaints so far.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a partner at the moment but one thing I've noticed is that I really have to take control of what we're doing sexually. I can't just let her fuck me, I have to move her legs the way I need them and I have to position her a certain way. Even if she's giving me head, I just have to clench her hair in my hand and tilt her head back so she looks up at me, things like that. I've never been the sort of guy to sit back and take it, I have to be in charge. It's funny though because I'm not like that in general at all, I'm more than happy to take the back seat in any other aspect of life. This might not seem embarrassing, but sometimes I'm like "oh shit, I hope she was cool with that" afterwards. I get carried away I guess. But no complaints so far.[/quote]

:wink: SixofSpades that's one of the things I love, call me if you're ever in the Atlanta area.:cool:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
All the men ive been with have been relatively tame, asking if im ok, taking things slowly as not to hurt me etc. I would just once love a man to completely dominate me, grab me unaware, rough me up, throw me around,forcing me to do what he wants, leave a few bruise using only his masculine-brutish strength (not props & toys)