itsaboutthattime

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i've subscribed to his only fans and it is not worth it at all. I Unsubscribed minutes after purchasing. It's only shirtless photos and videos that can be posted on Instagram if he want. No nudity, bulge or anything. Another waste of $.

D

deleted2191631

So i've subscribed to his only fans and it is not worth it at all. I Unsubscribed minutes after purchasing. It's only shirtless photos and videos that can be posted on Instagram if he want. No nudity, bulge or anything. Another waste of $.
He no doubt "earned" a nice bundle from the initial subs from a lot of thirsty GAYS!!!
Even if subs dropped afterwards, there's still going to be some hanging with "hope eternal":joy:

Reactions: Carlos Candelario

thejoejoe

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow lmao disappointing hopefully it gets better
Sometimes it does, you have to let people get comfortable. You can't expect them out the gate to be giving up all the goods. People are so quick to call someone a scammer. They did it with Paulie, Aaron, and Jackson, now they show everything. Even Mark, but he does it the cheaty way with a second account. If the money is right, they don't like loosing subs.

CabbieCam

Legendary Member
Media
Sometimes it does, you have to let people get comfortable. You can't expect them out the gate to be giving up all the goods. People are so quick to call someone a scammer. They did it with Paulie, Aaron, and Jackson, now they show everything. Even Mark, but he does it the cheaty way with a second account. If the money is right, they don't like loosing subs.
Jackson has an OF and is showing dick?

Reactions: Blatinoisz