D

deleted2191631

I had some money to spend, so I bought a $100 joke
Oh! No! No! No! I'm sorry you did that!! A lesson to him would be that NO ONE purchased that "$100 joke!" If 1 person or 10 people bought that, he knows that he can again! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

In the bathroom with a towel covering 75% of his body!!! Disgraceful! He is no morals or integrity to have charged people for that!

Reactions: nigel_7

Fessy's latest video where he's hard is kind of hot but he doesn't touch himself (even over the boxers) and, to be honest, his erection looks a bit fake

I haven’t seen this one yet?!

Gerald434

Experimental Member
Media
anybody still subbed to his scam only fans and want to tell me if he’s been active? trying to get some tea on his filming status

Josheers

Admired Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
anybody still subbed to his scam only fans and want to tell me if he’s been active? trying to get some tea on his filming status
I'm unfortunately still suckered into my subscription. He only posts ppv messages, last one he sent was yesterday, and it was a discount on a previous ppv he already sent

Reekshavok

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He was eliminated which was announced last night by credible spoiler accounts. Expect more over priced underwear shots coming soon

Reactions: Josheers

Gambit91

Cherished Member
Media
is this bitch still scammin??? Kinda tryna risk it LMAO
Yes. He hardly posts on his main feed and just sends stuff for PPV. The best I’ve heard he sells are bulge pics but those are usually $100. So overall, don’t risk it. If he ever did show his dick, which I feel like would be never, I’m sure it would leak online.