Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd just like to offer my good wishes for the Festive Season to all at LPSG, whatever your creed or culture, & wish everyone a happy, peaceful and healthy New Year.

I might not post much, but I like it here:) The open minded & positive vibe is a true antidote to the kinds of negativity which we often encounter in other aspects of our lives. Human sexuality is a wonderful thing which not only gives us great pleasure individually, but can bring us together across geographical, political and cultural barriers, and remind us of our true commonality, regardless of the size of our penises, or even if we have them at all!

At this point, I would also like to extend my thanks to the team who make this forum possible. There have been some upheavals in recent weeks, but I'd like to think that everyone involved is doing their best to bring a technically aged forum screaming into the current era. Doing it "live" is not something I would have chosen personally... But I'm sure we'll get there eventually!

Enjoy yourselves folks, have fun & stay safe.

Min