fetish or insecurity?

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have this fetish where i like girls telling me shit like "fuck me with that big cock" or "i love sucking your big dick" yadda yadda - you get the idea. anyway i was having a conversation with a girl friend of mine last night and she thought that meant i might be a little insecure. now i've never really thought that before...maybe it does? because i have thought of what it would be like having a bigger cock. what do you think?

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Current g/f says stuff like "you've got a lovely cock" and "damn, you're a good fuck" a lot. No mention of size (neither blessed nor cursed here - well maybe a bit more girth than average) but with talk like that she's got what it takes to keep me coming back for more! If she brought size into the talk I'd think she was blowing smoke up my arse to be honest - more ego stroking than heartfelt compliment. I'll take the words dreamt up by her over anything I might put in her mind any day.

I think to like the compliment is a good thing. If it has got to the point where you request the specific compliment and like that better than unbidden things she likes saying - that would be pretty insecure.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Both! If you had 10 inches you would think, gee wouldn't it be cool to have 11. Same as 8 wants 9 or 6 wants 7. Hell 5 wants 6,12 wants 13.