Fetish - What's your favorite?

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I was looking at the forums and did a search to see if there was a post made on a place to list your favorite Fetish. Since I was unable to locate one, here I ask:

What is your favorite Fetish? when it comes to sex, appearance etc.

Feel free and share.

Some of my favorite fetishes are:

- fishnet stockings, or other sheer stockings worn by women
- long fingernails (sometimes natural and often acrylic) that have a glassy look and medium length free edge (white part of nail)
- t-shirts that are cropped exposing the bottom half of a womens breasts, covering or uncovering the areola. ( LPSG member Paigexox has exhibited this in a couple of her photos, beautifully per my request)

Maybe this post will provide more photo ideas for those wishing to post in the LPSG Gallery and Album or Video sections. Or it could just be a place where you can share your favorites allowing some of us to get to know you better. :smile:

biglatincock86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pair of hot sensual female feet gets me turned on in a second. It's not really a shoe/ step on my face kind of fetish, more like let me kiss/rub/footjob kind of thing. Only womens feet and I really get turned on by small delicate feet. I had this friend in High school (female) and she use to lay her legs on like my knees (she was 5'2 and had some beautiful small feet fyi i also have a thing for short chicks im 5'11 though)and boy would that make me hard, good thing I was able to hold it in... Ohh and I like sniffing chicks panties :)

Last edited:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women who have curves, and can squeeze their ass into a pair of Jeans 2 sizes to small. WOW, I love New York in the Sumer, because that is all you see

I definitely have and ass fetish. They drive me wild and I think I've developed a bit of a bulge fetish as well.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ball fetish (BIG TIME) Sometimes wish this was LBSG :) and definitely a bulge fetish. Natural or enhanced. :) To me..even guys that show the bulge off, without worry of what people think, really gets me going. Especially, the pumpers and "enhanced" guys...That shows a bravery and facinates the hell out of me. Most people that pump or are "enhanced" care too much about what people will think of them in a negative way. So I find it rather cool that they "fly the freak flag" proudly! :)

Tight T-shirts that show off a guys pecs and perky nipples and arms :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
most ofyour fetishes listed where things tolook at so this may not count
but I love to give a girl a spanking
or see a girl get a spanking in a video
not like a spanking like a kid in school or something but like a D/s with adults
yah I like that

other stuff I'm a bit too shy to mention
but I might tell some of our hot female posters if they ask me :p

cirbanfisher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a thing for watching a girl getting her pussy eaten out. Just something bout a guy eating pussy always get me in the mood. LOL, more so than the fucking.

InkedDudeFLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few and ALL involve STRAIGH men, lol.

1) sucking off "straight" men
2) Seeing a straight man eat pussy
3) SEXY men's feet!!! AND
4) big DICKS!!!

D

deleted556573

Underwear. Specifically: briefs.

I love an athletic male body, clad in briefs. Nothing hotter than playing with a hot guy wearing only briefs. :biggrin1:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hehehe,
FIRSTLY - Fetish is something inanimate or a part of the body that is non-sexual that causes arousal or sexual excitement.
So people with fetishes that are "big dick" "big boobs" "big balls" are NOT fetishes. You just enjoy/like/get aroused by those parts.

As for me, hairy legs and arms (I'm weird) kind of do it for me. Girls blue eyes, but pretty blue eyes, sometimes they're not nice looking and there's no excitement.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Hehehe,
FIRSTLY - Fetish is something inanimate or a part of the body that is non-sexual that causes arousal or sexual excitement.
So people with fetishes that are "big dick" "big boobs" "big balls" are NOT fetishes. You just enjoy/like/get aroused by those parts.

As for me, hairy legs and arms (I'm weird) kind of do it for me. Girls blue eyes, but pretty blue eyes, sometimes they're not nice looking and there's no excitement.

Thanks for adding that aqua-illusion, but I think it's fine people are adding things they enjoy/like/get aroused with, regardless if it doesn't technically classify or fall under the proper definition of a "Fetish"

I appreciate everyone is who contributing and sharing, including yourself.:smile: