Fetish - What's your favorite?

B_BronzeEagle86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. I like to to be worshiped, whether its from people looking at me or my girl. I always have a raging hard on when I get massaged because I feel as though they are worshiping my body. I love to reciprocate the worshiping as well.

2. Realized recently that I am starting to like showing off my bulge, not vpl but a nice smooth bulge in fitted pants.

3. Discret Public showing off as well

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Women in business suits and/or skirts. Short skirts of just about any kind. A woman smoking a cigar. Women who wear glasses. Sweat pants and tight T white T's. Nipple licking (hers and mine). Sex in a semi public place (every once in a while). And having a woman straddle my face and/or tongue.

BallzDeepinMe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Twink guys that are super skinny, When their cock sticks out and looks bigger than anything else on their body. A plus if they have low hangers and are shaved smooth...mmm fuck me now.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
One of the stranger fetishes I have is a man's hands. A guy who knows how to use his hands can go a long way in making me achieve orgasm. But more specifically I like large hands. I don't know I guess I like the way they feel on my body. I like a guy who is a bit aggressive in bed and a little hair grabbing/pulling, or feeling his hand directing me is a real turn-on. I also like to suck on a guy's fingers and thumb. I like it when he's inside me and puts a finger or two in my mouth. Perhaps it feeds a craving, fantasy, about being with more than one guy at a time because there have been moments I've imagine I'm giving head to another guy while it's happening. Yeah, so hands it is.

:bigok:

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, yeah... I forgot:
The physical sound bodies make slamming together during rough sex
The way the sounds get wetter as they sweat
The way the sound of fucking becomes slicker after filling the hole with cum
How you don't need lube going in after someone has just filled the said hole
The wet spot
discarded, spent, full magnum condoms unrolled to their full length left in parks

I'm sure i'll come up with more

DirtyBishop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, yeah... I forgot:
The physical sound bodies make slamming together during rough sex
The way the sounds get wetter as they sweat
The way the sound of fucking becomes slicker after filling the hole with cum
How you don't need lube going in after someone has just filled the said hole
The wet spot
discarded, spent, full magnum condoms unrolled to their full length left in parks

I'm sure i'll come up with more

fuck...thats too hot! :eek:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well if I have to think of "fetish" and what is probably abnormal for most, but what does it for ME (since it's my turn on and MY mental playtime...) I'd probably say men's underwear- when it was younger it was all about wanting to have unusual underwear- either sexy briefs, or snazzy boxer shorts --- anything but the "normal" thoughtless basics all of my friends wore. Then it changed to liking underwear of my buddies- borrowing buddies' briefs when I am unexpectedly away from my own closet, or having a 'souvenir' from someone I have connected with.

Now I've kinda come full circle- lately it's all about the look of the old school basic tighty whites (hanes/ftls) from the 80s- especially on an athletic body. Masculine. Understated. Confident. Not giving into peer pressure, not giving in to fashion. Can be sooooo H O T.