1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fetish x Gender

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Joseph, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Joseph

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just chatted with a friend of mine ... he's obsessed with armpits and armpit hair. He's so into it, that I promised him to not shave mine heh...
    When I even mentioned to him that I found a photo of a girl with a bushy armpits, he was disgusted... we then talked how gender seems an issue in terms of fetishes....

I was wondering if other bisexuals like us also have a few fetishes which are not equal for both genders?

I myself have a thing for black guys, but I don't seem to care if a woman is black or not...

2. concupisys

concupisys Well-Known Member

i think every race, gender and sexual orientation have very similar fetishes, but one can only be attracted to them in a way that coincides with whatever orientation/gender/race they happen to be in to.... like, i love a furry man but i don't know how i'd feel about a furry woman.... (not that it matters anyway.... i'm not sexually attracted to women in the first place....)

3. alx

alx Well-Known Member

Pretty much everyone has a fetish. Doesn't matter if your bi/gay/hetero

4. Joseph

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah ok everyone has fetishes...
    and yeah if your not attracted to women then your not attracted :p

But well if your bisexual then both genders should be appealing to you, yet I notice some people have fetishes that only work for one gender... I kinda thought it was interesting so I'd ask people.

5. Bbucko

Bbucko Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'd be better equipped to answer your question if I were more actively bisexual.

6. Joseph

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ahhh I see, thanks anyways :)
    I kinda thought it'd be interesting to discuss, but guess not, oh well, at least i didn't offend anyone this time.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice