Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just chatted with a friend of mine ... he's obsessed with armpits and armpit hair. He's so into it, that I promised him to not shave mine heh...
When I even mentioned to him that I found a photo of a girl with a bushy armpits, he was disgusted... we then talked how gender seems an issue in terms of fetishes....

I was wondering if other bisexuals like us also have a few fetishes which are not equal for both genders?

I myself have a thing for black guys, but I don't seem to care if a woman is black or not...

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think every race, gender and sexual orientation have very similar fetishes, but one can only be attracted to them in a way that coincides with whatever orientation/gender/race they happen to be in to.... like, i love a furry man but i don't know how i'd feel about a furry woman.... (not that it matters anyway.... i'm not sexually attracted to women in the first place....)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much everyone has a fetish. Doesn't matter if your bi/gay/hetero

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah ok everyone has fetishes...
and yeah if your not attracted to women then your not attracted :p

But well if your bisexual then both genders should be appealing to you, yet I notice some people have fetishes that only work for one gender... I kinda thought it was interesting so I'd ask people.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ahhh I see, thanks anyways :)
I kinda thought it'd be interesting to discuss, but guess not, oh well, at least i didn't offend anyone this time.