Fetish..?

Jason Surfz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just wondering if anybody has a specific fetish or if you think you might be gettin one...? And when do you know if your "curiousity" has maybe turned into a fetish? Yea, I'm wonderin about some things myself...Thnx, Jaze :rolleyes:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fteishes, speedos, spandex tights, wresting, swimmers, jockstraps, underwear...I think you get the picture...when we went swimming at the public pool when i was a kid all the men showered naked after....today the smell of a swimming pool gets my cock hard...too much info?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, skivies, jocks, penis pictures. I consider all of these normal endeavors. I was always interested in what happens around me. I was a kid and a teenager before TV so even the Sears Cataloge in the outhouse was interesting.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fetish is shaving. When I shave or when my partner assists, it is assured that I will be very horny...:biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fteishes, speedos, spandex tights, wresting, swimmers, jockstraps, underwear...I think you get the picture...when we went swimming at the public pool when i was a kid all the men showered naked after....today the smell of a swimming pool gets my cock hard...too much info?
My fetish is liking to suck the warm piss out of my buddy's big dick. I can do that all evening, sometimes.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, I guess I'll add my fetishes as well.

Foreskin. There never is enough foreskin. The preference is that it be able to cover the glans when erect even have a little overhang but slide easily back all the way.

Feet. Alas most websites for foot fetishes show mainly the soles of the feet. I prefer the tops. Also I don't really like big feet i.e 13 - 14 - etc. I prefer 8 - 9 - 10 and the width makes all the difference. Love EEE.

And one more,

Blue Jeans, white tee shirts and bare feet. Mmmm, could look at that all day long.

Now you guys know all my secrets.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
I have a serious thing for petite women that have a nice bust line or a nice ass or both. Its a serious turn on for me. Sory if i sound liek apig i dont mean to its just my fetish, i look for a lot more than that i a woman and that can be cancelled out if we have really good chemistry so thats not ALL i look for, i love all women but the petite ones are just my favorite ;)

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry peeps, but most of what you all have said does not qualify as a fetish. Dicks, pussies, and balls are already sexual. A fetish sexualizes something that is mainly non-sexual i.e. feet, clothing, or some object. I personally have three fetishes. I like spandex obviously, but I also like certain sportwear even if not spandex, and I also like roleplay.

PS. Industrialsize, will you be my superhero? ;)

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry peeps, but most of what you all have said does not qualify as a fetish. Dicks, pussies, and balls are already sexual. A fetish sexualizes something that is mainly non-sexual i.e. feet, clothing, or some object. I personally have three fetishes. I like spandex obviously, but I also like certain sportwear even if not spandex, and I also like roleplay.

PS. Industrialsize, will you be my superhero? ;)

In that case its a big cock head bulging in tight jeans or spandex!!