Fetish..?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men. There's just something about them...

Ok. I like men in white shirts. Crisp, buttondown shirts. Wife-beater shirts. Typical Hanes t-shirt.

Masks. The kind you use for costume parties/masquerade balls. I think they're sexy as hell.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well then, I stand corrected.

I guess I should say I have a predilection for:

1. Muscle Cars
  2. White guys with big cocks
  3. Being spanked during anal sex
  4. Really good food, after sex
*Combine all of the above and I will follow you to the ends of the earth.

Sorry peeps, but most of what you all have said does not qualify as a fetish. Dicks, pussies, and balls are already sexual. A fetish sexualizes something that is mainly non-sexual i.e. feet, clothing, or some object. I personally have three fetishes. I like spandex obviously, but I also like certain sportwear even if not spandex, and I also like roleplay.

PS. Industrialsize, will you be my superhero? ;)

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have lots of turn-on's (surprise!):rolleyes: but I don't know if any of them qualify as fetishes.

I suppose my attraction to body hair on men may approach the level of a fetish.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I said this elsewhere this evening. I've just admitted to myself that I love long, straight, black/dark underarm hair on guys. But I don't want them to be hairy elsewhere :-S It made me bust my nuts earlier this evening when I saw it on a guy.

How the hell does one get into such a thing???

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's shameful for an elf to admit but I have a fetish for round-ears...

fitchboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me: HUGE dicks, of course ;) lots of cum- the more the better, tall athletic guys/abercrombie models. s'pretty much it. love giving head more than doing anything else, maybe that's one too?

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fteishes, speedos, spandex tights, wresting, swimmers, jockstraps, underwear...I think you get the picture...when we went swimming at the public pool when i was a kid all the men showered naked after....today the smell of a swimming pool gets my cock hard...too much info?

No baby. that was NOT too much information. I feel the same way too. Oh, and add to this the feel of someone's big hard cock in my hand. But, is that really considered a fetish...or just a necessity?:wink:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All these years I thought I was odd...turns out I fit right in!
White underwear on tan or dark skinned guys

Sound like a vivid description of me, LOL.

No, Muscles, undies or spandex, and guys under 5'7. Those are fetishes, and I've had a little taste of each.

Now seeing a girl wearing cat tails and ears, that would be hot.
"Don't confuse it with furries. That's just creepy"
:cool:

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a thing for guys with short beards -- not shaggy, not clean-shaven. Just stuble, a nice 5 o'clock shadow or short, well-kept beard/goatee...very hot, very sexy on a man.

Attachments

Reactions: Alfonso123

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feet. Alas most websites for foot fetishes show mainly the soles of the feet. I prefer the tops. Also I don't really like big feet i.e 13 - 14 - etc. I prefer 8 - 9 - 10 and the width makes all the difference. Love EEE.

I take a size 7 1/2 EEE myself. Just ask for pics if you want, I'm more than happy to provide.

My fetishes. Foreskin, all kinds of rediculously excess foreskin. And BDUs. That's battle dress uniform to the uninitiated. You know, camoflauge uniform for military studs. I was in the military, so I'm also a stickler for the uniform to be worn correctly, 35-10.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I am describing you! The pictures of you in the white ones are.... to say the least very nice!

LOL thanks

jdcnow said:
I have a thing for guys with short beards -- not shaggy, not clean-shaven. Just stuble, a nice 5 o'clock shadow or short, well-kept beard/goatee...very hot, very sexy on a man.

very hot, but that sandpaper feel burns on fresh skin. It's very hot though when it's mutual though.
:cool: