Fetishes

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you got a fetish? My partner met this out-of-towner in a bar shortly before we met who was into underwear. As they were talking over a beer, the guy asked him what kind of underwear he wore - boxers or briefs. The guy seemed to be getting more excited and interested as the conversation continued. When he was told briefs, he asked "what kind"? "Jockey" brand.
The guy looked disappointed but asked him if he wanted to go to his motel with him. They left and when they got inside the room, the guy opened a suitcase on top of the bed and pulled out several sizes of still-packaged Hanes briefs and told him to pick his size and put them on. The guy got off rubbing his face and tongue through the underwear on my friends hard cock.

As for me, I have a thing for condoms.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a thing for feet Good looking feet with flesh on them not bony ugly feet.....unless they are attached to a real sexy body.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met lots of guys with lots of different fetishes. In general, it's ok, but a few of those go beyond fetish and get to the point of obsession, which (at least in my view) is not ok.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media

I've tried to bring this up before but no one has been able to provide an answer. Homosexuality is much more accepted by mainstream society than it was a few decades ago, yet many religious people still consider it wrong. Sex with minors is pretty much universally condemned in the U.S. but a group in the Netherlands is lobbying the govt. to lower the age of consent to 12. Some states outlaw sex with animals others don't. And what about prostitution?

Where should the line that separates fetish from that which is not be drawn? Who gets to decide? Why?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally feel prostitution should be legalized. Health can be checked and monitored. I have only paid one hustler (not counting occasionally buying one food or drink). For those who want to buy a "trick", that's their business. I enjoy watching Cops on TV but hate those "sting" operations.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dirty Videophile said:
I personally feel prostitution should be legalized. Health can be checked and monitored. I have only paid one hustler (not counting occasionally buying one food or drink). For those who want to buy a "trick", that's their business. I enjoy watching Cops on TV but hate those "sting" operations.

I agree, but I think that by the same token, a lot of things should be legalised because people will do them anyway, and if legal, the government can tax these things and moniter them and keep people safe. Without government support, a lot of things (like hireing a hooker) are more dangerous to your health than they could or should be.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shelby said:

I've tried to bring this up before but no one has been able to provide an answer. Homosexuality is much more accepted by mainstream society than it was a few decades ago, yet many religious people still consider it wrong. Sex with minors is pretty much universally condemned in the U.S. but a group in the Netherlands is lobbying the govt. to lower the age of consent to 12. Some states outlaw sex with animals others don't. And what about prostitution?

Where should the line that separates fetish from that which is not be drawn? Who gets to decide? Why?

This doesn't answer your broader question, which I think is interesting.

But why would homosexuality be considered a fetish if heterosexuality is not?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this crazy fetish for girls! :D

Also girls talking dirty but haven't cum across it as much as I would like. Nice boobs (D-DD and up) are hot too.

I find older women seducing a younger guy (just for his cock ideally) really hot too. As if they can't control themselves...

I find most things hot really, but they're the most erotic. No toejobs for me please.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Female masturbation. Absolutely anything about it. It's always always incredibly hot. Is that a fetish?

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Matthew said:
This doesn't answer your broader question, which I think is interesting.

But why would homosexuality be considered a fetish if heterosexuality is not?

Some heterosexual activities, like oral sex, in fact are considered a fetish by some ( think little old church ladies).

I don't think coitus itself could be thought of as a fetish any more than breathing or eating. It's required for survival of the species.

Screwing while using birth control i.e., not for purposes of reproduction? The Catholic church cries foul.

I was just hoping to illustrate the fact that when someone draws an arbitrary line between what they consider acceptable sexual behavior and what's not (providing it's all consensual), they're really no different than someone who draws a different line.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree that the line is arbitrary and determined by the standards of the observer. In that sense what's a fetish and what is not has a lot to do with how common the attratction/desire is.

But we all do have a line somewhere ...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
I agree that the line is arbitrary and determined by the standards of the observer. In that sense what's a fetish and what is not has a lot to do with how common the attratction/desire is.

But we all do have a line somewhere ...

Oh yeah? Exactly where's yours? :biggrin1: