fetishes

hungbi-guy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What kind do you have? some of mine are: bulges, underwear, hairless, wet white underwear, and uniform

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm, there's just soo much that turns me on I wouldn't know where to start!

Dunno, nice dicks are a bit of a fetish, also nudism and exhibitionism but sexy underwear too in an odd way! Hairless guys, smoking guys, feminine guys, super muscular guys.

Actually everything is hot, you just have to get the right guy to do it for you!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest fetish that I have is fit, athletic guys freeballing or wearing boxers with mesh gym shorts or basketball shorts so the outline of their dicks are visible. I love when they get semis or even full erections. Fun stuff!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's see now , there are so many :smile::smile::smile:
uncut guys, tall guys, short guys, hung guys, hard cocks,
long cocks, thick cocks, big helmet cocks,
And of course, bulges, the bigger and harder the better!!!

This is the thread that will come back to haunt you when you run for public office.

Just remember that :wink:.

"Uh Mr. Candidate? Were or were you not, hairyNhard4U, on LPSG? And if you were, do you recall a post you made on September 2, 2007? No? Let me refresh your memory Mr. Candidate. It was in the thread titled, Fetishes..."

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've already done many things that have destroyed any possibility of a future career in politics. Responding to this thread is tame in comparison.

These are just things I enjoy seeing, not things that drive me crazy with passion. I don't have any fetishes of that nature...that I'm willing to discuss.

One more unusual fetish I have is for guys wearing a shirt but no pants There's something about being seeing a guy partially clothed but covering the "wrong" half that really turns me on. It's even better if he's not posing, but hanging out, doing ordinary things, and acting as if it's perfectly normal not to wear pants, preferably in a setting (outdoors or in public) where you would normally be required to wear pants.

Similarly, but to a lesser extent, I like pics of naked protests, the Naked Mile run, naked bike rides, etc. I guess I like seeing guys naked in incongruous settings.
  • guys' legs, especially if they are moderately hairy and/or toned ("lean muscular" over "big muscular")
  • guys wearing white socks
  • guys wearing kilts
  • gymnastics, acrobatics
And of course I like big dicks, but just to look at. I wouldn't know what to do with the real thing.