Fetish's? What fetish's do you have, any odd ones? Add any pics?

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Body mods(as you can see on my body:biggrin1:) and lingerie. Plus anything a bit different... I can be quite open minded:wink:

jdon90

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a foot fetish, footjobs are nice. and also enjoy it when my girlfriend wears only socks when we have sex. or stockings/pantihose. I have a fetish for clothed sex.

I have a fetish for schoolgirls, the skirt and the pigtails. I have a teacher fetish as well, there was this hott teacher in highschool I had and fantasized about fucking her.

I have a fetish for redheads, they definitley taste the best. And they also happen to be horny freaks. blondes r nice too

I have a fetish for asians/blacks/latinas/indians. Pretty much any nationality now that I think about it.

I have a fetish for girls who look good with a hairy bush, although I generally prefer shaved.

I have a fetish for eating out ass, anal sex, and im always playing with my girls asshole when she gives me a blowjob.

I find cameltoes sexy.

also, flexibile girls is a really big turn on for me.

I especially get turned on when my girl plays with my balls and/or sucks them. I try to get my girl to look at me when shes giving me a blowjob, and I sometimes demand eye contact when were having sex.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a major fetish for men with large low hanging balls. And not sure if this other can be called a fetish but love giving men body rubs using lots of baby oil and putting them in a relaxed state.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to watch cum and piss pour out of a long, big headed peter into someones mouth....drives me up the wall

Reactions: AussieBenuncut

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
leather boots, kilts, leather harnesses, cock rings.

buzz cuts, body mods.

shaving, straight razors,switch blades, blind folds.

seamed stockings, red soled stiletto heels, vamp red lipstick and watermelon lipsmackers.

smell of the boy post workout. smell of the boy fresh from the shower. umm pretty much how the boy smells.

the smell of women at the pulse points. the act of sliding a woman's underclothes over her hips. invasion of me personal space (well... no creepy invasion)

sex sounds. even if i am not involved. mostly the groan and sharp intake of breath.

ummm i probably have more.. but all the above are hair trigger stimuli.... i can go from mild manner Mickey to pounce and devour Mickey in about .3 seconds.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hot Stilettos draped over a huge cock !!!

Crooked Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to see woman wear expensive high shoes and boots like
Christian Louboutin,Giuseppe Zanotti,Gucci and ballet flats. I get hard just seeing a picture of woman wearing platform shoes or stilettos. I also love big tits and interracial sex are another fetish that I have.

Attachments