Fettishes w/Dirty Panties

OreoLover: ::)

Hi guys... I have a question regarding women's panties. This conversation came up between me and my best girl-friend/female friend. (I'll try to keep it short.)

My friend has 2 puppies. One of the puppies likes to take her (or mine or anyone's) dirty panties and lick the crotch. My friend just recently told me this, but started the story off with a "you'll be grossed out by this---but" disclaimer. I somewhat shocked her when I told her that was no big deal, cause I know men that do the same thing; to which she SCREAMED. She'd never heard of this. I told her I knew of single and married men who do this on a regular basis and quite frankly they LOVE it. (Hey GEO, apparently I had one up on someone---wooo hoooo!!!)

So my question is to the guys...(and girls too, I guess), 1) do you guys do this also or know of anyone that does
2) is it or would it be a turn on or off for you
3) are there any other type of dirty panty fettishes you would like to share?

Don't worry - I won't tell anyone's mother that you do this and there won't be an ass-beating associated with your answer (tehehehe---- inside joke to a previous posting.)

Oreo

7x6andchg: Oreolover (regular or doublestufd? - Sorry couldn't resist) -

Smell? Or lick? I've been known to smell, but I can't say I've ever known anyone to lick. Not that I think it's disgusting at all - I mean, if performing cunnilingus one is hopefully dealing with the same bodily fluids, no?

7x6&C

OreoLover: I guess I'm a doublestuff considering i'm not a size 2. :D

I can understand your reasoning. I have to admit I was a bit shocked the first time I heard it, and quite frankly the first time a guy ever offered to do that to my panties, it spooked me and I thought he would end up stalking me if we were to date and break up.

I'm just curious to know what's some of the opinions out there...

Oreo

aussiechick63: I think I'm going out with one of your relations Geo.
He's always after my knickers. Only problem is I hardly ever wear them.
I will tell you the rest of this story in private. :D

Tender: i have to say, i dont wear them hardly either.
i hate panties...
:mad:

longtimelurker: Not quite the same, but I met a guy once who sold his worn socks to gay men for about £20 a pair! Apparently he got extra if he wore them for longer :p

Tender: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=clothing;num=1065576192;start=0#8 date=10/08/03 at 14:51:01]Tender and Aussie, I will be waiting for more info... [/quote]

well not much info here sweets,
i dont wear them....
only once in a while...
last pair i bought are bright pink...
with black trim...
bikini style
and has a joe boxer wink on the back side....
maybe i could mail you a dirty pair...
you wash them (when youre done lol) and mail em back...
saves me on soap...
wait wouldnt the postage put me in the hole?
:D

petite_girl: When I was in my mid to late teens, I would go to Japan during Spring Break. Typically, I would run out of money in Tokyo and would have to sell my used panties at this little store. They paid pretty well for my used panties and would give me new panties every time I went in to switch out the old ones. They were invariably frothy little cotton bikini-style panties with a little bow in front and little flower prints. I never really cared what people did with them. I saved money and time by not washing my used panties, and I also got paid for them! I saw some used panties in vending machines in Akihabara, too.

I remember a while ago on ebay (after a visit to Tokyo) where I put in the search phrase "used underwear" on ebay. To my surprise, I found a long list of guys selling their used Calvin Kleins for upwards of $180!! It seemed that those guys with pictures sold their undies for higher. I was quite surprised because the Japan market only had used women's underwear.

Personally, I like to wear girls' size 12 hanes bikini-style underwear. Adult underwear, even the XS sizes, tends to be too big for me :(

gigantikok: [quote author=petite_girl link=board=clothing;num=1065576192;start=0#10 date=10/08/03 at 18:16:50]
I remember a while ago on ebay (after a visit to Tokyo) where I put in the search phrase "used underwear" on ebay.  To my surprise, I found a long list of guys selling their used Calvin Kleins for upwards of $180!!  It seemed that those guys with pictures sold their undies for higher.  I was quite surprised because the Japan market only had used women's underwear.
[/quote]
There is a market for this!?

*gears turning*

I think I just got a good idea! Ebay, here I come! ::)

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
longtimelurker: Not quite the same, but I met a guy once who sold his worn socks to gay men for about £20 a pair! Apparently he got extra if he wore them for longer :p

I'm a guy that gets requests to sell my used thongs and jockstraps too. Guys say they get instantly hard the moment they sniff them. Very Erotic! Will sell to whoever wants them. I know ladies like to smell that manly musky smell too.

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
gigantikok: [quote author=petite_girl link=board=clothing;num=1065576192;start=0#10 date=10/08/03 at 18:16:50]
I remember a while ago on ebay (after a visit to Tokyo) where I put in the search phrase "used underwear" on ebay. *To my surprise, I found a long list of guys selling their used Calvin Kleins for upwards of $180!! *It seemed that those guys with pictures sold their undies for higher. *I was quite surprised because the Japan market only had used women's underwear.
There is a market for this!?

*gears turning*

I think I just got a good idea! Ebay, here I come! ::)[/quote]
Ebay has halted overt sales like this. contact me to buy some offline quickly.