Few questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tross87, Nov 18, 2009.

1. tross87

tross87 Member

Hey back with some more questions lol
    With jelqing should i be holding the blood in with one hand or just letting it flow? Ive been holding it with one hand at the bottom (tight enough to hold in bllood, not tight enough to hurt) while the other does the milk and when im finished the milk i move the same hand down while the other one moves up and starts the milk, so they switch places. Should i be doing this same thing but not apply as much pressure on the bottom hand and let the blood flow freely?
    For reverse kegels, how many should i be doing? Should they be done soft, semi or erect, or does it not matter? Should i try to hold it or not?
    Also wonderin if theres an exersize to reduce foreskin? I know surgey is the only way to remove it but im just looking to reduce it a bit. thanks for any help.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

If you're new to jelqing I would advise against it unless you have some form of light ED (not venous leak related), in which case you can use a cock ring to keep blood in.

Start of with a very low number of reps and slowly build tolerance.

I can't recall ever hearing of anything like that.

3. tross87

tross87 Member

Thanks for the help again Big Al, what about erection level for reverse kegels?
    edit, sorry also wondering if there's a way to get my penis to aim straight out, not curve related i mean my penis kind of angles straight up almost parallel with my body. I know theres one more question i have but i cant seem to remember it >.<

#3 tross87, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  4. tross87

tross87 Member

wouldnt let me edit but sorry also wondering if there's a way to get my penis to aim straight out, not curve related i mean my penis kind of angles straight up almost parallel with my body. I know theres one more question i have but i cant seem to remember it >.<

5. tross87

tross87 Member

nvm the reverse kegel question just remembered you answered it for me already, still wondering about the other stuff.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

7. tross87

tross87 Member

thanks!

8. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

Draft saved Draft deleted