fewer members than before?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K so the title of the thread should be "less members thaN before" :smile:
So I'm about ready to go to bed but I was looking at the place on the site where it tells you how many people are on right now, and it said 41. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it used to be like a year ago where there would be way more than that even in the middle of the night? It seems like there's less people on the site than before. I kinda am not surprised since even tho I still like the site I think it's not as good as when I first joined. I wonder what people think :rolleyes:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
K so the title of the thread should be "less members thaN before" :smile:

Fewer, actually. :wink:

And you're right...there are fewer here than, say, a year or so ago. There's also been an exodus of numerous quality posters, most of whom have each been replaced by one or more members who lean much farther toward the side of quantity, not quality.

Such is life, though, right? Change is the only constant, and all things tend toward increased entropy, etc, etc.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Guessing it was the number of members in chat at the time. Don't believe I've ever witnessed a number that low (41) on the board overall in the 2+ years I've been coming here. Not even on the Lord's Day, Christmas Day, etc. (not that I was here, of course). :redface:

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fewer, actually. :wink:

And you're right...there are fewer here than, say, a year or so ago. There's also been an exodus of numerous quality posters, most of whom have each been replaced by one or more members who lean much farther toward the side of quantity, not quality.

Such is life, though, right? Change is the only constant, and all things tend toward increased entropy, etc, etc.
... :smile: