Fiance fucking a guy with big cock that I hate

munky29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few months ago when my Fiancé and I was on a break (at her request) she got off with a guy that I don’t like and arranged a sex date with him, she never went to meet him. The idea of her arranging having sex with some else especially, someone I didn’t like made me sick with jealousy and secretly turned me on, but I didn’t tell my fiancé that. Since then I have found out from female friends that he has a large circumcised cock and now I can’t stop thinking about my fiancé and him fucking. My Fiancé has also been talking alot lately about her “friend” with a massive cock to tease me (who I think is him) turns me on and just adds to my fantasy.

I want to ask her to arrange another date with him, but don’t know how, does anyone have any ideas how to go about this or have any experience of partners that have fucked people they hate, especially those who have larger cocks than them.

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Let me see if I understand this properly.

1) You and your fiance had a break at her request.

2) She arranged a date to fuck some guy you hate but didn't go through it.

3) You are turned on by this.

4) Now the two of you are teasing each other and you want her to fuck some guy while you watch.

Just ask her. Clearly you are both on the exact same page. Also, you may want to look into this Cuckholding sexual thing. I don't know if it's a fetish, but clearly you get off on the fact he's big and you want him to fuck her.

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
Don't just dump her. Stay the fuck away from her at all costs. There is nothing healthy about this. You will seriously be selling yourself short if you pursue this fantasy or if you even stay with this girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me see if I understand this properly.

1) You and your fiance had a break at her request.

2) She arranged a date to fuck some guy you hate but didn't go through it.

3) You are turned on by this.

4) Now the two of you are teasing each other and you want her to fuck some guy while you watch.

Just ask her. Clearly you are both on the exact same page. Also, you may want to look into this Cuckholding sexual thing. I don't know if it's a fetish, but clearly you get off on the fact he's big and you want him to fuck her.
Nice summation JB, however I disagree. They are not on the same page. He stupidly thinks that if she fucks this other guy whom he hates, it will some how cement their relationship. It will not. It will tear them apart and end their relationship. :cool:

Of course on the flip side they are both so mentally twisted I hope they stay together so as not to inflict needless emotional pain and torture on anyone else.

Last edited:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i sense that u don't take advice well...just from reading ur post..
but for what ur asking for...its not ever gonna be the best of all roads to take.

she will forever hold it over ur head...and throw the idea that 'she still wants and thinks about the big fuckin dick'

i wouldn't put up with that...and i know damn well..there are bigger breeders out there then mine...and I'm not small by any measure...

and i agree with LUCKY8...this is full of pitfalls...don't go there...she sounds like a world of non stop trouble...all over some flesh that hangs or not hangs between a pair of male legs...

perhaps...u could channel the time you'd spend watching her getting fuck by the big fuckin breeder...in a english class or something that elevate you out of the spot ur in...
just a thought...but..im a guy who is constantly taking some class...and there is where u meet different people...and the sex is out there even in an english class...
good luck

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reality is bro.....you want to be fucked by him with his big cock......and you are trying to push that off on her and seeing her enjoy it is really how you will vicariously enjoy it...not that you would ever act on this thought but really its what is happening..... I, and my engorged cock that people seem to love to look at, have often fucked chics while thier dudes just sit in the corner and jerk off and end up feeling deflated and less becuase thier chic will moan and orgasm so much right in front of them......

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life's too short to be around people you hate, then to have their legacy haunt you ? Like others have indicated, move on from the fiance nonsense, you're fooling yourself to think your anything more than an alternate in the lineup. Trust me, you can get that piece of @ss without having to marry her. Marriages fail enough without these red flags as it is, try not to ruin the batting average worse and go thru with the charade. Hit it as often as you want and when it gets old and tired replacing it and moving on will be much easier than to go thru a potentially messy divorce and call it your wife/ex-wife along the way.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reality is bro.....you want to be fucked by him with his big cock......and you are trying to push that off on her and seeing her enjoy it is really how you will vicariously enjoy it...not that you would ever act on this thought but really its what is happening..... I, and my engorged cock that people seem to love to look at, have often fucked chics while thier dudes just sit in the corner and jerk off and end up feeling deflated and less becuase thier chic will moan and orgasm so much right in front of them......

I think you're right that OP wants to have sex himself with the big-cocked hated guy, and that OP isn't likely to act on it. But OP should act on it anyway. Why have regrets later about not pursuing it now? And the relationship with the girl is over anyway.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is abundantly clear to me that the OP is looking for trouble and I have ever confidence in predicting that he will find plenty of it. IT IS TIME TO GROW UP.
And, I wish for your sake that you won't delay. Surely you think better of yourself.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months ago when my Fiancé and I was on a break (at her request) she got off with a guy that I don’t like and arranged a sex date with him, she never went to meet him. The idea of her arranging having sex with some else especially, someone I didn’t like made me sick with jealousy and secretly turned me on, but I didn’t tell my fiancé that. Since then I have found out from female friends that he has a large circumcised cock and now I can’t stop thinking about my fiancé and him fucking. My Fiancé has also been talking alot lately about her “friend” with a massive cock to tease me (who I think is him) turns me on and just adds to my fantasy.

I want to ask her to arrange another date with him, but don’t know how, does anyone have any ideas how to go about this or have any experience of partners that have fucked people they hate, especially those who have larger cocks than them.

I bet she has already fucked him - she just didn't tell you.

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, stay away from her ! It sounds like you care for each other but "caring" does not equal a marriage. If you're still getting turned on by a another guy messing with your girl, then you may have bisexual tendensies and that's cool too. You should explore this feeling deeper while you're dumping this girl.