Fiance Strip Club

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, getting married this summer yay. Long story short, i feel insecure about my fiance going to a strip club for her friends bachlorette party. Shes never gave me a reason not to trust her over 7 years of dating, yet i still feel insecure about it.

Any feedback? I being stupid?

bulletbob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to say you're being stupid, just kind of a typical guy. If she's never given you a reason not to trust her, don't worry about it. Let her go. It's a strip club, not a sex orgy. She wouldn't be allowed to touch anyway, jut look, most likely.

You don't need to feel insecure about it.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She'll see a guy with a much bigger cock and not want to be with you anymore. It'll cause a lot of grief in her. It's best you keep her isolated to the kitchen and bedroom.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If there is no trust "before" marriage...then the marriage is not
going to be strong and endure.
Are you going to have the same type of party given by your male
friends? Should she be worried about you? Think about it...
I would forget it and go along with it in a positive and fun manner.
Trust her Nick, like you have always trusted her. It will pay off
in the end..

Btw...you are "her" fiance, and she is your fiancee....

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage...many years!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I don't want to say you're being stupid, just kind of a typical guy. If she's never given you a reason not to trust her, don't worry about it. Let her go. It's a strip club, not a sex orgy. She wouldn't be allowed to touch anyway, jut look, most likely.

You don't need to feel insecure about it.

LOL - women do touch at these parties, & some a lot more besides! She'll be going somewhere where all the guys will have "beefed" up before hand - i.e, they'll have wanked themselves to a full erection, then tied a knot at the top of their cock, so that the blood remains in it, bt the cock drops & appears flaccid, though at a full & larger size.Women generally feel that they have the right to touch - though of course not all of them do.

It's pretty much the same as you & your friends getting a couple of hookers around to dance, but not actually fucking them - a much more satisfying hands on occasion than watching "don't touch" lapdancers.

She won't participate if she doesn't want to, but remember, this allows you a free pass to do some similar hands on adventuring, should you wishto.

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media

If there is no trust "before" marriage...then the marriage is not
going to be strong and endure.
Are you going to have the same type of party given by your male
friends? Should she be worried about you? Think about it...
I would forget it and go along with it in a positive and fun manner.
Trust her Nick, like you have always trusted her. It will pay off
in the end..

Btw...you are "her" fiance, and she is your fiancee....

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage...many years!

No i dont plan to, strippers are lame, rather spend my money on something else. I dont know why it bothers me, still trying to figure it out. Maybe cause strippers have thing physically i wish i did? Dont know

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys, getting married this summer yay. Long story short, i feel insecure about my fiance going to a strip club for her friends bachlorette party. Shes never gave me a reason not to trust her over 7 years of dating, yet i still feel insecure about it.

Any feedback? I being stupid?

Feeling that way doesn't make you stupid... dwelling on it and letting it bother you does.

Let her go and have fun with her friends. If you two are getting married after seven years, you should know each other well enough to discuss your fears, your concerns, and your feelings. So, if it really concerns you, talk to her. Explore why you're uncomfortable about it and then move on. If you can't trust each other with that level of dialogue, you really don't have any business getting married.

Tearnitup

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aren't u gona go 2 a titty bar? nd hav some beautiful sluts stik ther hot pussys nd huge tits in ur face! I luv stippers! but i do agree wth u on the money part, but at least for 1 nite its worth it!

D_s46d5uyg

Just Browsing
Media
Will she be taking your testicles with her in the fur lined box you gave her along with her engagement ring? I will let you borrow one of mine so you can go out and change the oil in your car or chop wood while she's exchanging fluids and getting splinters.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is just anecdotal but I had a girlfriend once who went to see some strippers. She told me they were ugly strippers, with chubby bodies and small, ugly penises.

Of course she did go to one of the smaller/seedier strip club things so maybe if your fiance goes upmarket the quality of stripper will improve. Even so you shouldn't worry about it.

I'm sure she isn't happy about you seeing a female stripper either. BTW do people still do that? I thought seeing a stripper before your wedding had lost popularity? But then I don't know much about weddings.

Also, your wife sees someone better looking, taller, sexier, richer, etc than you every day. You just have to accept it and trust that she will come home to you. You're only allowed to worry if she doesn't come home at night.