Fiance too tight!

MiloXVIII

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So something happened a few months back and I cant explain it. My fiance and I have been together for a couple years now and have always had great sex, but a few months back in the middle of a stressful period i had a few instances of finishing before i had intended to, which has never been a problem before.

Since then however she seems tighter then ever to me and every time i peak quicker then her. I am fairly certain at this point this is all mental but I dont know what to do to shake myself of the increasingly discouraging situation. She's patient and understanding, but I want to satisfy her like I know that I can.

I am def. above average and she's very petite, so I know we're a tight fit, but that was never an issue before. How do I get past my mental block?

Thanks for listening.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That doesn't have to be a problem if you can stay hard after climaxing. You could also try a condom; the reduced sensation might slow you down. Or you could get her extra hot before getting into her. There are solutions, but it might require some experimenting.

D_CoitalGlee

Just Browsing
Media
A lot of things can factor into your mental state especially stress. Only you can pinpoint what that thing (or things) in your life is that's stressing you out. Once you know what it is, you learn to deal with it. The best way to deal with your mental state is to try and reduce your stress.