1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fiancee - Right Or Wrong?

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by hzs3fg, May 15, 2019.

1. hzs3fg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. jpk338

Gold Member Platinum Gold

If you can't be open to communicating with your husband ,then I don't see this relationship lasting.
    So to answer your question Ask him if he ever masturbated with any of his friends.
    I'm sure you can dream up a story line that would lead up to that question. Good luck and keep us informed as to how is goes.

3. hzs3fg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not about me - just a column that I read occasionally and thought you all might find it interesting.

4. marriedasian

marriedasian Legendary Member

Albums:
    sounds to me like an insecurity problem on her end and she may need to recheck either herself or the relationship to see where both of those are at otherwise there will be issues moving forward.

if they're marriage is strong then she should just ask. it's not like she secretly found out. he was obviously outed already in public when they were together so sounds like an opportune time to ask and get it out in the open.

i could beg the question of why she wants to know "everything" about him and that because he didn't share it with her that he may be hiding other "secrets"... this is definitely self-destructive behavior on a very dangerous level.

i foresee issues with this woman in the near future...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice