Fiancee - Right Or Wrong?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can't be open to communicating with your husband ,then I don't see this relationship lasting.
So to answer your question Ask him if he ever masturbated with any of his friends.
I'm sure you can dream up a story line that would lead up to that question. Good luck and keep us informed as to how is goes.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you can't be open to communicating with your husband ,then I don't see this relationship lasting.
So to answer your question Ask him if he ever masturbated with any of his friends.
I'm sure you can dream up a story line that would lead up to that question. Good luck and keep us informed as to how is goes.

It's not about me - just a column that I read occasionally and thought you all might find it interesting.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sounds to me like an insecurity problem on her end and she may need to recheck either herself or the relationship to see where both of those are at otherwise there will be issues moving forward.

if they're marriage is strong then she should just ask. it's not like she secretly found out. he was obviously outed already in public when they were together so sounds like an opportune time to ask and get it out in the open.

i could beg the question of why she wants to know "everything" about him and that because he didn't share it with her that he may be hiding other "secrets"... this is definitely self-destructive behavior on a very dangerous level.

i foresee issues with this woman in the near future...