Fiancee' says I'm too big

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
M who now? :rolleyes:

Oops it's my damned dycslexuia kicking in again, always seeing barristers instead of banisters, writing Rs instead of Bs, you have to forgive this poor feeble Cockney-Irish pooftah, who thinks you're super amazing (I imagine you as a super heroine busting dumbasses in the face with pows! and kambowzahs! galore). :redface:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have to ask the questions:

1. Is it possible she is stroking your ego. Ya know women have been known to do this just to make their man feel GREAT. That means she likes you.

2. Does she have tearing, and vaginal bleeding from your size? Do you feel extreme tightness on your penis to the point where you feel pain as well?

3. Do you hear that "slushing" sound as the air tries to escape while you penitrate her depths?

These are just a few questions that makes you wanna go hmmmm.

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have to ask the questions:

1. Is it possible she is stroking your ego. Ya know women have been known to do this just to make their man feel GREAT. That means she likes you.

2. Does she have tearing, and vaginal bleeding from your size? Do you feel extreme tightness on your penis to the point where you feel pain as well?

3. Do you hear that "slushing" sound as the air tries to escape while you penitrate her depths?

These are just a few questions that makes you wanna go hmmmm.

The slushing sound I have heard. As for stroking my ego, I don't think so. When I start to push in all the way, she winces pretty intensly, telling me that what I'm doing hurts more than it feels good.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God darn it..these poor guys constantly rippin' and tearin' at their women folk! All these huge manly cocks wrecking the vaginas of the world. It's a real problem..I mean seriously. What are we gonna do? There is no hope..I'm convinced. Women everywhere just shut up and take that cock! Look at all of the grief you're causing these poor men! Just lube the hell out of your lady junk and let that bad boy in! You're causing so much stress by your girly whining and bleeding, just take a few Motrin and let him bang away at you mercilessly! And men, you have a terrible problem, perhaps you should form a support group...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is not true, you can get past the entry pain or a small tear and still enjoy yourself, but it does make it suck when you are licking your wounds afterwards. It might also make her scared to do it again the next time.

But this whole thread has taken a strange turn.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The sarcasm? How many times are we going to hear "my penis is too big, she says it's painful". I mean there are hundreds of threads on this topic if one bothered to just read them. And most, I suspect are not a BIG DICK issue but as mentioned a matter of sexual technique. I am like you MR , I have a pretty small vagina and yet my bf who's fairly girthy does a great job of warming me up, otherwise it can be painful. Sometimes it's even painful after warm up and we adjust ourselves accordingly. I don't know what magic answers these guys are looking for.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah i have no idea what advice to give. It seems to render the same advice- warm her up, eat her out, use some lube, make her orgasm first, slow down, speed up, add salt....

I have no idea what can be done about it. If i haven't figured out a cure for it...nothing can be done I'm afraid. It is what it is.

D_Larrimore Laprocket

Account Disabled
Media
I've got a decently large dick, and I've never had a problem. I've got a sex friend who's pretty tight, and really, a little bit of patience and lube goes a long way. Any size could probably hurt if you just mercilessly go at it.