Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey

Anyone ever heard of the "Fickstutenmarkt" parties. Basically, it's an organized party with blindfolded bottoms and tops only. Roles cannot be reversed, and the bottoms never see the tops - nor are they allowed to refuse being fucked. The bottoms are always tied up, and only moved by a top. Once a top is done, they're re-tied for the next top. Interesting concept

Rules: FickstutenMarkt - Horse fair - Foire aux lopes - Mercado de yeguas
Video of one of them: [Berlinstar] Fick Stuten Markt - 1:25:45

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just in Germany and heard about the Fickstutenmarkt. It only happens once a month and i just happened to be there at the right time. Got as far as the front door but then decided not to go in. The crowd was just a little too scary for me. Fantasy-wise very hot.

Br1an

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats exactly what I think. It sounds really hot. Might jerk off videos of it. But I wouldn't be comfortable going there.

Reactions: Heat

I've read a lot about it and watched the videos. Hot! I'd be a mare, but there are many other mares in the video who are way hotter, so I'd be afraid to go and have my ass in the sue all night with no takers.

Just so others know, it takes place in several cities, not just Berlin, and a few outside Germany as well.

Reactions: David.djr

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was just in Germany and heard about the Fickstutenmarkt. It only happens once a month and i just happened to be there at the right time. Got as far as the front door but then decided not to go in. The crowd was just a little too scary for me. Fantasy-wise very hot.
What made the crowd seem scary? Did they not resemble the guys you see in the videos?

Were you planning on going in as a stallion or a mare?

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've read a lot about it and watched the videos. Hot! I'd be a mare, but there are many other mares in the video who are way hotter, so I'd be afraid to go and have my ass in the sue all night with no takers.
According to their website, you can be pre-screened for entry by emailing your photos to the "stablemaster". That avoids the frustration of being turned away while in line if you don't meet their entrance criteria. The website is very vague about what they deem acceptable, so who knows.