Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The closest thing I've seen in the US modeled off the German one is the "Rough stock roundup" party in New England. Same idea of bottoms being tied up around a property, hooded, and asses mandatorily available to tops staying at the venue at will.

Reactions: mtabuff

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only know Horsemen and Knights party in Amsterdam, and a sort of Slave Market which sounds similar as Fickstuten. I believe in Amsterdam the stuten (mares) have to wear a bag over their head, meaning they have no idea who is fucking them. But at the same time a hot mare can have eight marks (eight fucks) while maybe another desperate mare is left "unused". I am not sure if that works this way but it is a hard world, purely on animal lust and human intercourse, empathy and love seem far away. Not for the faint hearted.

Advance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I asked the guy what the condom policy was. It sounds like it's bareback by default and up to the bottom to negotiate. So I asked if it was like Fickstutenmarkt where bottoms where red blindfolds to allow fucking without condoms and white blindfolds to only allow fucking with condoms. But the organiser of the party that is identical to fickstutenmarkt said he had never heard of fickstutenmarkt. Well, that's great, but my question. Didn't answer a 2nd time, but instead gave me the link to a "fan review" which is actually a planted, commissioned piece. I'm sure that the organiser constantly posting on social media to ask for more tops indicates it will be lots of fun for all mares. I've been fucked nom stop at Berlin and when I've seen it from the other perspective I'd say at fickstutenmarkt the tops are 2 to 1 meaning it really is non stop and tops are constantly visually stimulated as mares are audibly or physically. The euphoria of being fucked like this and how bleak and robotic it is is simply like nothing else. That HP party I did not have such high expectations for, but the weird vibe from the organiser instantly put an end to it (and I'm fully on prep). Honestly, just travel to Germany or Meat Market in Amsterdam and you'll get the authentic experience.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can imagine when one insists on safe sex policy, the Fickstutenmarkt is not really the best place. If there is a safe sex policy as well (red caps vs white caps) it will depend on the determination of the "stablemaster" to impose the policy.
I asked the guy what the condom policy was. It sounds like it's bareback by default and up to the bottom to negotiate. So I asked if it was like Fickstutenmarkt where bottoms where red blindfolds to allow fucking without condoms and white blindfolds to only allow fucking with condoms. But the organiser of the party that is identical to fickstutenmarkt said he had never heard of fickstutenmarkt. Well, that's great, but my question. Didn't answer a 2nd time, but instead gave me the link to a "fan review" which is actually a planted, commissioned piece. I'm sure that the organiser constantly posting on social media to ask for more tops indicates it will be lots of fun for all mares. I've been fucked nom stop at Berlin and when I've seen it from the other perspective I'd say at fickstutenmarkt the tops are 2 to 1 meaning it really is non stop and tops are constantly visually stimulated as mares are audibly or physically. The euphoria of being fucked like this and how bleak and robotic it is is simply like nothing else. That HP party I did not have such high expectations for, but the weird vibe from the organiser instantly put an end to it (and I'm fully on prep). Honestly, just travel to Germany or Meat Market in Amsterdam and you'll get the authentic experience.