fiction part 1 of 4

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just a story 1/4

1 morning I woke up this morning was nothing extra just a normal Monday morning. I was suppose to be at work but I did as I all ways did I checked my emails nothing much in them apart from this 1 marked craigslist.com I had put an add up there a wile ago

the add red. Cock free for you to use as you see fit. A short add I was just curios to see if ide get any response from it. It had been 2 or 3 weeks sins I had the add up there.

The email I had from craigslist.com got my curiosity going the email red. Id love to be able to get to use that cock ( I had 2 pics of it on the add) can I ask you of what I can do to it. If I am aloud to I want you to be blindfolded I don't want you to see me so that you cant no what I am and look like so that I am confident that no 1 will no what I have been up to ( at this point I got a huge rock hard hard on )

so I reply to it

I sed you can do anything that you wish so long as you don't cut anything off lol

a week went past I had forgot about the email

over the next week end as I was checking my emails again there was 1 more with the same subject craigslist.com I opened it and it was from the same person wanting sum more info on what I was wanting to do

the email went. So you say I can do anything I want so long as I don't cut anything off.
Hhmm so I can tie you cock and balls up then pull on the rope stretch them as much as I want to.
Can I walk all over them stand on them twist my feet on top of them wile thy are tied up can I jump on them kick them bash them up.

I sed to my self ime going to have to thing about how to answer this 1. so I left it for 3 or 4 days

2days later I was checking my emails again as I normal do before I go to work there was 1 more email from sum 1 els. So I open it this time there was 3 photos of 1 couple who want to use me thy want me to tern up at a hotel (the Hilton) in Gateshead for them to use me with a date on it thy were a man and lady (as I am a bi man) I sed to my self looks like fun. I left the reply till I came home from work.
I got in around 5:30pm I remember the email had a time and date on it for this Friday at 6:30pm. The day at work had been stressful all day and my head was banging like mad plus id forgot what day it was thanks to my head banging. It was Friday 5:40pm when I looked at the time and date.
Now I was in a mess so I reply to the email I had got that morning hoping that thy will still be there and wait for me I got a reply with in 20 mins saying no probs we are here all week so can rearrange it if you want. So I emailed them back and sed please do I am in no state for anything today. thy reply saying how about Monday afternoon?. I reply saying that will be good (not knowing if I can get the afternoon off from work or not) up to now I hadn't given it a thort what do thy want or look like up to now I had only seen the 2 photos of them in the email.

And what I had seen of them in that he was prity well endowed with what look to be a 10 inch long and nice thick cock she was blond and not to bad looking nothing to see much of her in the photos no head pics in em at all just neck down only thing I could see was she had a larg clit peacing a big ring in it
…............................................................................................................................................................

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2/4

I got to the Hilton at the rearranged time and day thy had told me to ask for room key 247 I did the clerk dident ask for anything ID or out like that.
I got to the room let my self in on the bed there was a CD player with a note on it saying play me I did it told me to strip off get a shower but do not DRY your self off there was no towels in the room at all so I got in the shower when I got out sum 1 had took all my cloths and left a new CD in the CD player I play this 1 I was told to go to the wardrobe and put on what was in there so I walk over opened the door in side was a black PVC suit I had never had 1 of them on before and I now see why thy wanted me all wet at least I think I do I take the PVC suit out hold it up its exactly the same in every bit as you think a man mite look if you pealed all the skin off him and hung it up cock balls the lot on it no head thou and a zippier up the back the CD is still playing I wasn't rely listening to it but was if you no what I mean after I put the suit on and adjusted my self in to it I replayed the CD. It told me after I put it on I was to go back in the shower this time to tern it on as hot as I possible could do to shrink it on to me. I did as I was told again when I was showing sum 1 had changed the CD I was told when I got out to dry my self off now there was 1 towel on the bed next to the CD player I did. For the next hour nothing happened I lay on the bed. I started to get a hard on just thinking about what was going to happen I must have dozed off as I was woke up by the couple tie-in my hands to the bed then my feet I was spread eagle at this point I dident struggle at all I was about to ask so what is going to happen now when she put a ball gag in my mouth. Now I was starting to get a little scared but tern d on at the same time .

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
3/4

1 of them I don't no witch 1 started to cut the PVC off my cock who ever it was was very car full not to cut me. Then thy put sum thing on my cock head it felt grate sum sort of cream I think and started to gently rub it in after about 10 Min maby 15 my cock was so hard it felt like it was going to expload not with cum but burst now she came over and climbed on top of me working her way up to my face she sat on my mouth wiggling about putting her clit in my mouth and told me play with it with your tueng I did as I was told to. There was a flash (he was taking photos of use) my cock at this point was now starting to tingle god it was so so good. He told her to get off she did my face was wet from her. He walk round the bed and climb on to it and put his cock in my mouth and slap my balls he told her she did and then my cock. I was sucking vigorously on his cock trying to swallow as much of it as possible more flashes he had had his cock in my mouth for roughly 20 mins and there was a knock at the door (room service) I dident no if thy had a rang something els or not thy both when in to the bath room and sed come in then shut that door it was a young boy of about 180 19 years old who was just bring up there dinners on a serving table he stud there for about 5 mins just looking at me all tied up in a black PVC suit on the bed with my hard on sticking striate up then he look round the room and walk in to put the table in I shut my eyes as there was nothing I was able to do at all I herd the door shut but he hadent left I opened my eyes to see him standing over me he reach out and grabs hold my of my cock then the bathroom door opens she comes in tells the bell boy not to make em cum then suggests he puts his cock in my mouth if he wants to.
He ask will it not be bitten off she tells him if he dues you can cut his off my cock starts to throb
he climb on to the bed puts his cock in my mouth it is soft just semi hard I fell it grow in my mouth as I suck on it hard
it dident take him long to cum god it tastes so so nice off a young boy he gets off thanks her then leaves the room with a huge smile on his face

she then lets her man know its all clear so he can come out of the bath room he tells me iv been a very good boy and slaps my cock 4 times with a leather paddle then starts on my balls he slaps them for what seems a very long time taking terns with the paddle and his hands. I want to cum thy don't let me yet.
She ask can I sit on that thing he tells her no not yet I want to see how much he can take.
He tells her to suck on his cock she duos this willingly he bends over and sucks on my cock then as I was about to cum he bites down hard to stop me it dun the trick then he bits down on my balls pulling sum of the PVC away letting my balls hang out.
He grabs them and pulls on them hard stretching them.
I moan he ask do you like that.
I moan as he pulls on them again before I answer then slaps my cock again
he then tells her she can now ride it but do not let it cum she climb on he crabs my balls as she rides me he pulling on my balls to stop me from Cumming then he tells her finish off its time to leave she shudders and then a gush from her al over me I dident see he had rung for room service again wile she had been on top the same young boy came in she sed to the boy is there anything that you want to do to it be for we leave he was dumbfounded at the suggestion 5 mins past then the boy sed yes I want my cock sucking again. thy sed go on then. So he climb up on to the bed pulled out his cock this time it was rock hard he pushed it in my mouth and skull fucked me I was choking he was ramming it all the way down my throte and god it was so so tasty
it dident take him long to cum again this time he came in my throte wile his balls bounced off my chin.
Thy untied me let me shower then we all left to g ether the pageboy helped them down with there bags I looked at him nodded at him then left my self . I when round Gateshead for a bit had a coffee had something to eat got the bus home and checked my emails the first email I had been correspondence with had sent 1 more asking so can we meet up. I reply to him and sed yes we can do but not to day. he reply he sed how about Tuesday. I sed yes

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
4/4
it came to the Tuesday I went to his house as arranged he opened the door and handed me a blindfold for me to put on I did he then led me to a room were he told me to strip off after he left in case I needed to take off the blindfold I dident have to take it off thankfully.
I sed I am ready he sed you have nothing on yes
I sed yes nothing apart from the blindfold
he sed good stay still don't move
so I do as I am told and stand still
he comes in and tells me to put sum ear muffs on
I do thy are playing sum music of sum sort what I call bang bang music
he takes hold of my soft cock and pulls it taking me to other room in his house I start to get a hard on
then he lets go
I stand still
I have a huge hard on (still a little sore from Monday play)
he then pushes me gently backwards on to a bed then starts to stroke me not on my cock but on my chest (ime curved in hair like a bear ) he's working his way down to my cock and balls then he starts sucking on my balls wile tie-in sum string to my cock then around my balls I moan the string is tied hard cutting the blood off to my cock and balls ime then rolled over and he puts sum lube up my ass then climb on top of me and bareback shags me but he dident cum he then tern d me over again on my back.
Sum 1 it wasn't him was sucking on my cock I don't no who but I herd them though the music talking and laughing the 2 of them.
1 of them put my hand on his cock I started to stroke iti wanted to suck on it it wasn't a big nor small 1 off what I felt.
I felt my cock throbbing like mad off no blood getting to it.
Sum 1 els was now stroking my cock just gently this went on for a wile.
Then all of s sudden my cock got slapped very hard.
I moan
the cock I was stroking was now in my mouth
I started to suck hard on it again no worning.
my cock was this time hit with a paddle or bat of sum sort.
Then my balls.
The string around my balls was pulled upwards lifting me up off the bed just my middle.
1 of them starts to push his cock inside my ass god it felt so so so good.
It wasn't a big cock but a small 1.
it wasn't the 1 I had been sucking.
He had a condom on that I had ask him to use.
The 1 in my mouth now cum and god was there a lot I took it all in my mouth and I swallow all of it.
He then tern on to my cock and balls wile his mate is shagging me for all his worth.
He unties my cock then suck it and suck it hard I don't cum.
Soon I am let down again on my back.
1 of them takes off the ear muffs and asks you did say anything so long as we don't cut anything off.
I sed yes so long as you ask me first.
He sed okay can we let the dog in we want to see what she will do.
I sed is it a big or small dog.
He sed a big dog.
I sed okay just watch in case she try to bite it off.
He sed we will.
Then he put the earmuffs back on.
Soon I felt the dog licking my cock and balls 1 of them slap my cock and put something on it for the dog to lick off she did I was scared that the dog mite bite my cock off till I start to enjoy it thay then sat me up and spred my legs apart the dog took all my cock in its mouth it felt red hot and her tueng rubbing on my cock god I never felt out like that before and the thrill of it all.
It dident take long for the dog to make me cum it felt grate having a dog do it but that was sent the end to it the dog then starts to chow on my cock that scars me to hell but I say nothing she terns on to my balls chowing on then 1 of the 2 lads starts to wank me I fell like I am about to cum again he puts it back in the dogs mouth I shoot again in its mouth the dog is chowing on me again.
This gos on for about 40 mins then my hard on drops off my balls are still tied up but 1of them untie my balls then slaps them hard.
He grabs my now soft cock and balls in 1 hand and takes me back to the room were I put my cloths on the 1 with me tells me to get my cock out 1 last time he wants to suck on it 1 last time before I leave I say so long as I can suck on yours before I leave we agree 1 last time.
I leave and go home my cock and balls are very very sore off the 2 days of punishing play

this is all fictional not of it has happened to me all thou I wish it would

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed, Got less than halfway through part one before I couldn't deal with it anymore.

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wasn't too bad... i just speed resad through so missed all the errors.

fav part was when the young boy came in and got his chance of happiness :p