Fictional characters you'd have sex with

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ignoring their sexualities, who would they be?

When it comes to women, I'm more sensual than sexual, so I'm only posting the men.

And yes... they can be as "big" as you want?

* Duke Nukem, video game character. With a ripped bod, square jaw and wavy blond hair, he's the stereotypical alpha male you'd ride like a mechanical and then dream about the rest of your life. I imagine he'd be a top, hung but not obscenely huge (maybe erect size around 9-10" length with average girth). With those strong legs of his, no doubt he could thrust like an engine piston.

* Peter Parker, lean-bodied adorkable known as Spider-Man. He's got a bod that's muscular yet not insanely buff. He's very strong and flexible and looks HAWT in tight red/blue spandex. I'd imagine him being average size, but being a fierce wildcat in the sack. I'd also imagine he'd be into flipfucking and bisexual threeways.

* Sky Tate, blond hottie beneath a Power Rangers SPD uniform. Played by Chris Violette (who is GORGEOUS!), he is the hottest man in a Power Rangers uniform (and don't chime in with any Jason or Tommy BS). I've seen pics of the actor of who played him in a pic somwhere and he was shirtless... and was rocking a SLAMMIN sixpack. So, hot bod, cherubic face (albeit with huge teeth), and that tight-fitting uniform (I mean the uniform he wears when he's NOT clad in spandex). YUMM-EEE! No doubt he's got a big dick, like 9x7 erect, but would still be into flipfucking (cuz those lips were MADE for blowjobs). And maybe get an orgy with the other two SPD guys: adorkable yet eccentric Bridge Carson (played by Matt Austin) and dreadlocked chocolate hottie Jack Landors (played by Brandon Jay McLaren, who was also on the teen soap The Best Years, where he first popped in as a naked-cept-a-towel stallion). Jack's 11x9 meat staff would outrank Sky, but I imagine that ubergeek hottie Bridge would be packin a 13incher between his green-spandexed legs.

* Tidus, the supergirly young man from Final Fantasy X. As a Blitzball player (think underwater soccer with bits of rugby), he is super-toned (like "Bod Man"-commercial toned) and sports spiky blond hair, sapphire-like eyes and a deep tan. He'd be a good size (6-7.5 length), but still be a top. He'd probably flex his muscles while he's drilling your tight virgin whole.

* Wolverine, the bear-daddy centenarian with metal claws from X-Men. Despite being rather short (Chris Kattan is probably taller), he's built like a brick shithouse, with a fur-covered torso that enough muscles to make Superman look like McLovin. He must have a HUGE uncut cock (that makes the likes of Barrett Long and Matt Hughes look like gerbils) and be into some freaky BDSM shit. Just as long as he keeps those salad shooters of his from shooting out and dicing my johnson to bits, I'm happy to be his cum dumpster. Odd, since neither daddies nor bears are my thing, and he's both. But that bod makes me overlook it.

That's all I can think of right now.

And I swear I'm just die if someone says Ned Flanders.

Reactions: 1980skid
D

deleted12830

* Peter Parker, lean-bodied adorkable known as Spider-Man. He's got a bod that's muscular yet not insanely buff. He's very strong and flexible and looks HAWT in tight red/blue spandex. I'd imagine him being average size, but being a fierce wildcat in the sack. I'd also imagine he'd be into flipfucking and bisexual threeways.

ditto, and lol at the 3ways :biggrin1:

Hector of Troy, but only if played by THAT Eric Bana...

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good, but don't forget to also mention how big they'd be, what they'd do (are they top, bottom or flipfuckers; are they into S&M, watersports, spanking; what, what, what?), details!

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Green Lantern........hung beyond recognition..

WHICH Green Lantern? There's, like, SHITLOADS, though less is you only count human (or just humanoids in general). And would you count Sinestro as a GL, though he went bad? And would he top or bottom?

And another thing I forgot to mention... if they're alien, what would their genitals be like? Would the be like human dicks? Would they have long, but narrow heads or short, bulbous ones? Would the shaft be scaly, hairy, smooth, what? And if female, how big of a clit? Any pubic hair and if so how much?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an easy one for me! Although I was always fascinated by well endowed men, this fictional character turned my fascination into an obsession:

Jondalar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(And being that he's a character based in the Stone Age, he'd probably wear a loincloth too - something else I have a thing about!)

Last edited:

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hands down...... Dr Manhattan

He can be any size you wanted and can duplicate himself for 3 or more ways.

Yeah, but he's phosporescent, emotionless, and he can warp the laws of physics. And he's frickin BLUE! Sure, he's buff and hung and strong and whatev, but he could turn atomize you if he's not careful. And he's pretty dead inside.

My man gots to have some soul. That's why I don't screw dead people. Or Vulcans.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, what does anyone think about the guys and girls of the Mortal Kombat games?

God knows there's lots of buff dudes and busty chicks there.

Oh, wait. That's EVERY fighting game.

Anyone got any faves there?

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
GraveRobber from Repo! the Genetic Opera

graverobber.jpg

He would be Dom, and I would submit to his every desire.

Reactions: cockwitch