Fictional Deaths

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very difficult for me to get manipulated enough by a story to actually cry... however at the end of the play 'night Mother I cried in the cab the entire ride home.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without being a Kiljoy
Have to say found tears welling like a toddlers whenever i hear
re
true life dramas unfolding
been that way for 10 years or so now
going out with full on emotions, it seems.? HA
enz

may need more light entertainment to balance remains of that soul' ha

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As someone else mentioned, Six Feet Under when all of the characters that you've come to love so much more than any other series are shown dying in the future... Bawled. And Nate a few eps before :(

Movies that got me are Jake Gyllenhaal's death in Brokeback Mountain and the young characters' deaths in Grave of the Fireflies.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ditto Six Feet Under finale.

They had become like a family to me so I was sad about all of them. But I had a HUGE crush on Keith (Mathew St Patrick) so his death upset me the most. Before his death, he had turned into a very sexy DILF-bear. I don't know what he ever saw in David.....

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any death of fictional characters get you teared up? I am a HUGE Buffy fan and when Tara died, I just bawled for hours. I still do, even 8 years later. I was rooting for Willow to tear Warren a new asshole...I think he got off easy.

I also cry when I see Doyle die on Angel and it's hard to watch, and even though I knew it was coming, Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Also a massive Buffy fan. I cried when Spike died. Even though I knew it was the final season. I was so happy when he came back as a ghost in Angel (in fact, I only ever watched Angel after Spike joined the crew).

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last episode of Mash.... when they find out that the Colonial was killed on his way home... I believe it was a plane or chopper crash...

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Star Trek 2 when Spock died, choked me up, When I first read the Lion The Witch and teh wardrobe and that Aslan was Killed, I stoped reading the book for a while ( but he was reborn later on yea )

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read a book when I was much younger titled Beauty, by Bill Wallace. I remember riding on the bus to school crying my eyes out when they had to put his horse down.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cried at the beginning of the new Star Trek when Captain Kirk's dad is talking to his wife just after she gives birth.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A couple of years ago The Squeeze and I were stuck in Mar del Plata, a place I recommend visiting only to satisfy one's curiosity. The giant cinema in the center of town was showing La Môme, (the biographical film of Edith Piaf starring Marion Cotillard). I dragged The Squeeze screaming and kicking with me to see the film. Both of us wept uncontrollably for the duration. Even more surprising, the film was not subtitled in Spanish and The Squeeze does not speak French.

Whenever I'm feeling melancholy I take advantage of the situation by watching Fellini's Amarcord. The combination of Nino Rota's musical score and Fellini's imagery of his childhood clears my tear ducts and leaves me happy for the rest of the day. But no one dies in Amarcord.

Last edited: