Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the second of these I've done. I took it quite a bit further than my Chris Evans one, and incorporated less real interview material from online. Let me know if it works.

- - -

Harry Judd, McFly drummer, Strictly Come Dancing winner, husband to Izzy and father to two, has boyband good looks and a perfect, ripped physique – and without coming across as cocky, he seems to know it. When the photographer for the Him Monthly cover shoot asks him to strip down to his briefs, spritzes his hairy chest with fake perspiration and asks him to act like ‘he’s having the best work-out of his life’, he goes to the job without any hesitation. He pumps iron, effortlessly works the pull-up bar, and doesn’t turn a hair when asked to go fully nude in the gym showers and show off a perfect, downy arse. Immediately afterwards, he says stripping off for like this is no longer a big deal.

“I’ve kind of just got into it, I literally don’t get shy about it anymore,” says the. “I stripped for an audience in The Full Monty on telly the other year – where can I go from there? I loved it, too. I’m like, can I get naked more please? There’s actually something quite exciting and liberating about it. I’m not going to lie, I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist. You look at these teenage photos of me and I’m always taking my top off, pulling all sorts of ridiculous faces. Back then, I was quite skinny, and I dreamed of being this big and strong.”

So he’s proud of that buff physique?

“I started to do all sorts of stuff – weight training, interval training, running, playing sports with friends, touch rugby,” he reveals. “And I realised I was turning heads. It’s a huge turn-on when girls check you out in the gym, or guys even, in the changing room. You get a taste of being the alpha in the room, it’s addictive. The first time I did a naked shoot, it was with McFly, so we had each other to mess around with and cringe with. But I could tell, even those guys were intimated by my body. That’s power. And on my own, it’s not a problem –I love doing naked shoots.”

It helps that Harry is undressing to promote something, his follow-up to 2018’s Get Fit, Get Happy. Harry’s copious thirsty followers on Instagram know how big a part of his life exercise is, but he wrote his first book to counter a certain superficiality in the exercise world. “I wanted to talk about the many benefits to fitness, things like stressbusting and mental health. I felt very strongly about those, and still do. But this time around, I wanted to talk honestly about the real reason that I and most other men sweat their guts out at the gym.” Harry’s new book, Fit to F**k, will be sold in a polythene wrapper and carry a warning: contains adult content. Even its black and white cover photo is covered with a discreet label.

“This isn’t just me saying, go to the gym. Eat this much protein,’ he says. “It’s about pleasure, giving and receiving. There are workouts in here that make you better at particular skills or positions in bed: like, you’re gonna need serious core strength if you’re giving her the ‘washing machine’ treatment. There are workouts you can do with your partner. Burn calories while you pleasure your girlfriend – yes please!” He laughs attractively. “And then, of course, there’s training for sexual stamina – and penis size too. That’s what’s had the most press coverage, but it’s not all about that.”

We’ve never tried lifting a dumbbell with our todge before.

“I know it sounds literally mad, but there are so many things you can do,” he said. “I researched this with genuine sexual health experts and tried it out myself. I mean, I didn’t need to – and plenty of other guys will feel they’re big enough already – but I wanted to prove it was safe. Plus, it gives Izzy more pleasure, which is great.”

Apart from bulging in photoshoots, Harry’s manhood has been an open secret since a raucous 2014 episode of ITV’s Celebrity Juice. When host Keith Lemon constructed a round of the quiz show around McFly’s respective “tallywhacker” size, the band had to arrange themselves in the order they knew to be true. The band unanimously directed Harry to the front of the queue, and he assumed the position with a mix of embarrassment and pride.

Harry laughs at the memory. “Fuck, that was weird,” he says, “but felt great, of course. Who doesn’t want to be labelled well hung, on national TV, by your mates?” But how did the guys know? Hearsay? “Come on, we’ve been mates for years, we’ve been on tour a million times, of course we’ve had a wank together, loads of times. We’ve played soggy biscuit, we’ve wanked each other off for dares, all the rest. I’ve shared girls with Danny, I’ve shared them with Dougie. All in the past, I should say!” he adds, brandishing his wedding ring with a grin.

So what did Harry have to work with, and where did he end up?

“When I started researching the book, I was eight and a half inches, and at the thickest part, about six inches,” he says. “There are photos in the book of me demonstrating the exercises. Even if you only have twenty minutes a day, you can lube up your dick, and basically, milk it. That’s jelqing, and it’s just one of the techniques. After a year of everything, we measured again – phew, I’m getting hard just talking about it.”

Don’t mind us.

“Well, okay, since the photographer’s gone…” Harry hooks his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs and pulls them down matter-of-factly to let free his pride and joy. “Fuck, that’s better. You wouldn’t believe how snug pretty much anything is when you’re packing size like this.” He clamps one fist around the base of his erection, and another above it. Neither fist quite encircles the engorged girth of his member, and a few inches stand proud of both fists. “When we did the photos for the book, it was about ten inches, but it’s actually grown since then. Pretty impressive, isn’t it? I fucking love being big.”

We ask if Harry ever feels weird about girls – and guys – getting off on the pictures in the book. Without missing a beat, he replies: “Not in the slightest. A guy saying, ‘Nice dick’, or a girl saying it on Twitter, it gives me the same feeling of, well, it’s nice to be complimented. I mean, the guys can be slightly more explicit with their feedback… if that’s how you want to put it. Who wouldn’t get a kick out of that?”

Go on…

“Like, really graphic. I’m lying there at home with my wife, looking at Twitter, and reading out all the explicit stuff that guys have sent me. I’m like, ‘Listen to this!’ And yeah, that turns us on, both of us. We’re only human. It’s definitely made me broaden what I think of as my own sexuality. Definitely.”

It hasn’t always been easy. While Harry may not have envisaged becoming an international sex symbol as he’d barely exited his teens, he had always pictured having a family.

“I was lucky – I came from a happy family, enjoyed my family life, and so, yeah, romanticised about having a wife and children,” he says. That’s the big issue, you rarely see fertility issues coming. And then it happens and the ground falls from beneath you. Thank goodness for advances in male virility science.”

Fertility problems can be undignified, no matter the human attempts to soften the journey. Harry had to walk the well-trodden road to the clinic. He was given an experimental drug that he says has changed his life, and not just as a family man.

“You tend to think this [masculinity] is a bit of a coping mechanism. It’s a bit like being in the entertainment industry where you’re often putting yourself in situations where you are out of your comfort zone, like going out to perform [ergo, you put on an act],” he says. “But then you find yourself becoming more masculine, more potent, alpha, and it’s genuinely exciting. Your voice is deepening, you’re growing hairier, your muscle’s growing, your bollocks are huge…”

Izzy lost Harry for a while. Speaking candidly about this in her own best-selling book, Dare To Dream, she said he had become utterly consumed by the idea of ‘breeding’, being sexually dominant, promiscuous, competitive about penis size, a world away from his ‘nice guy persona’.

“I just became a different person," Harry concedes, hanging his head. "And Izzy was like, ‘What? This isn’t the person I married.’”

Harry has an amazingly positive, open and reflective philosophy to life right now. As we sit opposite each other I try not to stare too hard at his huge dick, broad chest, sculpted abs. How does he advise turning away from auto-erotic oblivion?

Primarily you have to look after your general wellbeing and, as he explains, “being more intuitive, conscious and making sensible choices”. That includes exercise and regular, intense sex with your partner. Clearly a topic of conversation Harry adores, he lights up. “Ease your way into tantric fucking. It’s not just about the physical benefits, but the mental ones. You’ll break through a barrier where you suddenly feel that endorphin release.”

It doesn’t end there. Harry’s on a roll and offers up more advice with a genuine, organic eagerness. I can see he wants to spread a message. He leans in toward me, and I smell his cologne. “And of course, monogamy has to come off the table. Both partners need to know they can get naked with whoever, whenever.” He wipes a bead of pre-cum from the tip of his horse cock and, without breaking our gaze, brings it to his own lips. Harry is a man who clearly is madly, deeply in love with his wife. He knows he can only truly serve her by living his life fully, openly, nakedly, you might say.

I lean in. Harry has plenty of knowledge to impart, it seems, and I for one am ready to take it all in.

Canonbur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the second of these I've done. I took it quite a bit further than my Chris Evans one, and incorporated less real interview material from online. Let me know if it works.

- - -

Harry Judd, McFly drummer, Strictly Come Dancing winner, husband to Izzy and father to two, has boyband good looks and a perfect, ripped physique – and without coming across as cocky, he seems to know it. When the photographer for the Him Monthly cover shoot asks him to strip down to his briefs, spritzes his hairy chest with fake perspiration and asks him to act like ‘he’s having the best work-out of his life’, he goes to the job without any hesitation. He pumps iron, effortlessly works the pull-up bar, and doesn’t turn a hair when asked to go fully nude in the gym showers and show off a perfect, downy arse. Immediately afterwards, he says stripping off for like this is no longer a big deal.

“I’ve kind of just got into it, I literally don’t get shy about it anymore,” says the. “I stripped for an audience in The Full Monty on telly the other year – where can I go from there? I loved it, too. I’m like, can I get naked more please? There’s actually something quite exciting and liberating about it. I’m not going to lie, I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist. You look at these teenage photos of me and I’m always taking my top off, pulling all sorts of ridiculous faces. Back then, I was quite skinny, and I dreamed of being this big and strong.”

So he’s proud of that buff physique?

“I started to do all sorts of stuff – weight training, interval training, running, playing sports with friends, touch rugby,” he reveals. “And I realised I was turning heads. It’s a huge turn-on when girls check you out in the gym, or guys even, in the changing room. You get a taste of being the alpha in the room, it’s addictive. The first time I did a naked shoot, it was with McFly, so we had each other to mess around with and cringe with. But I could tell, even those guys were intimated by my body. That’s power. And on my own, it’s not a problem –I love doing naked shoots.”

It helps that Harry is undressing to promote something, his follow-up to 2018’s Get Fit, Get Happy. Harry’s copious thirsty followers on Instagram know how big a part of his life exercise is, but he wrote his first book to counter a certain superficiality in the exercise world. “I wanted to talk about the many benefits to fitness, things like stressbusting and mental health. I felt very strongly about those, and still do. But this time around, I wanted to talk honestly about the real reason that I and most other men sweat their guts out at the gym.” Harry’s new book, Fit to F**k, will be sold in a polythene wrapper and carry a warning: contains adult content. Even its black and white cover photo is covered with a discreet label.

“This isn’t just me saying, go to the gym. Eat this much protein,’ he says. “It’s about pleasure, giving and receiving. There are workouts in here that make you better at particular skills or positions in bed: like, you’re gonna need serious core strength if you’re giving her the ‘washing machine’ treatment. There are workouts you can do with your partner. Burn calories while you pleasure your girlfriend – yes please!” He laughs attractively. “And then, of course, there’s training for sexual stamina – and penis size too. That’s what’s had the most press coverage, but it’s not all about that.”

We’ve never tried lifting a dumbbell with our todge before.

“I know it sounds literally mad, but there are so many things you can do,” he said. “I researched this with genuine sexual health experts and tried it out myself. I mean, I didn’t need to – and plenty of other guys will feel they’re big enough already – but I wanted to prove it was safe. Plus, it gives Izzy more pleasure, which is great.”

Apart from bulging in photoshoots, Harry’s manhood has been an open secret since a raucous 2014 episode of ITV’s Celebrity Juice. When host Keith Lemon constructed a round of the quiz show around McFly’s respective “tallywhacker” size, the band had to arrange themselves in the order they knew to be true. The band unanimously directed Harry to the front of the queue, and he assumed the position with a mix of embarrassment and pride.

Harry laughs at the memory. “Fuck, that was weird,” he says, “but felt great, of course. Who doesn’t want to be labelled well hung, on national TV, by your mates?” But how did the guys know? Hearsay? “Come on, we’ve been mates for years, we’ve been on tour a million times, of course we’ve had a wank together, loads of times. We’ve played soggy biscuit, we’ve wanked each other off for dares, all the rest. I’ve shared girls with Danny, I’ve shared them with Dougie. All in the past, I should say!” he adds, brandishing his wedding ring with a grin.

So what did Harry have to work with, and where did he end up?

“When I started researching the book, I was eight and a half inches, and at the thickest part, about six inches,” he says. “There are photos in the book of me demonstrating the exercises. Even if you only have twenty minutes a day, you can lube up your dick, and basically, milk it. That’s jelqing, and it’s just one of the techniques. After a year of everything, we measured again – phew, I’m getting hard just talking about it.”

Don’t mind us.

“Well, okay, since the photographer’s gone…” Harry hooks his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs and pulls them down matter-of-factly to let free his pride and joy. “Fuck, that’s better. You wouldn’t believe how snug pretty much anything is when you’re packing size like this.” He clamps one fist around the base of his erection, and another above it. Neither fist quite encircles the engorged girth of his member, and a few inches stand proud of both fists. “When we did the photos for the book, it was about ten inches, but it’s actually grown since then. Pretty impressive, isn’t it? I fucking love being big.”

We ask if Harry ever feels weird about girls – and guys – getting off on the pictures in the book. Without missing a beat, he replies: “Not in the slightest. A guy saying, ‘Nice dick’, or a girl saying it on Twitter, it gives me the same feeling of, well, it’s nice to be complimented. I mean, the guys can be slightly more explicit with their feedback… if that’s how you want to put it. Who wouldn’t get a kick out of that?”

Go on…

“Like, really graphic. I’m lying there at home with my wife, looking at Twitter, and reading out all the explicit stuff that guys have sent me. I’m like, ‘Listen to this!’ And yeah, that turns us on, both of us. We’re only human. It’s definitely made me broaden what I think of as my own sexuality. Definitely.”

It hasn’t always been easy. While Harry may not have envisaged becoming an international sex symbol as he’d barely exited his teens, he had always pictured having a family.

“I was lucky – I came from a happy family, enjoyed my family life, and so, yeah, romanticised about having a wife and children,” he says. That’s the big issue, you rarely see fertility issues coming. And then it happens and the ground falls from beneath you. Thank goodness for advances in male virility science.”

Fertility problems can be undignified, no matter the human attempts to soften the journey. Harry had to walk the well-trodden road to the clinic. He was given an experimental drug that he says has changed his life, and not just as a family man.

“You tend to think this [masculinity] is a bit of a coping mechanism. It’s a bit like being in the entertainment industry where you’re often putting yourself in situations where you are out of your comfort zone, like going out to perform [ergo, you put on an act],” he says. “But then you find yourself becoming more masculine, more potent, alpha, and it’s genuinely exciting. Your voice is deepening, you’re growing hairier, your muscle’s growing, your bollocks are huge…”

Izzy lost Harry for a while. Speaking candidly about this in her own best-selling book, Dare To Dream, she said he had become utterly consumed by the idea of ‘breeding’, being sexually dominant, promiscuous, competitive about penis size, a world away from his ‘nice guy persona’.

“I just became a different person," Harry concedes, hanging his head. "And Izzy was like, ‘What? This isn’t the person I married.’”

Harry has an amazingly positive, open and reflective philosophy to life right now. As we sit opposite each other I try not to stare too hard at his huge dick, broad chest, sculpted abs. How does he advise turning away from auto-erotic oblivion?

Primarily you have to look after your general wellbeing and, as he explains, “being more intuitive, conscious and making sensible choices”. That includes exercise and regular, intense sex with your partner. Clearly a topic of conversation Harry adores, he lights up. “Ease your way into tantric fucking. It’s not just about the physical benefits, but the mental ones. You’ll break through a barrier where you suddenly feel that endorphin release.”

It doesn’t end there. Harry’s on a roll and offers up more advice with a genuine, organic eagerness. I can see he wants to spread a message. He leans in toward me, and I smell his cologne. “And of course, monogamy has to come off the table. Both partners need to know they can get naked with whoever, whenever.” He wipes a bead of pre-cum from the tip of his horse cock and, without breaking our gaze, brings it to his own lips. Harry is a man who clearly is madly, deeply in love with his wife. He knows he can only truly serve her by living his life fully, openly, nakedly, you might say.

I lean in. Harry has plenty of knowledge to impart, it seems, and I for one am ready to take it all in.

Amazing story. Would love to see what happens next! If not a sequel...

Reactions: ModernSatyr